Massapequa Nissan

3660 Sunrise Highway, Seaford, NY 11783

Scammed me!

by from seaford |

They totally scammed me!!! I worked with an online representative who assured me of what my price would be but when I actually went down there and sat with an "Altima Specialist" it became a totally different story. The deal went out the window, I even had a copy of my conversation with the online representative and they did not honor the lease deal. They gave me a horrible trade in deal and wanted me to pay 3500 up front for a lease. YOU NEVER GIVE A DOWN PAYMENT ON A LEASE!!! Walked out very angry and would never walk back in that dealership again. Peaople who fall for their deals must have no idea how to buy or lease a car....I guess they thought I would fall for the bait and switch deal.....thank God I am not a sucker for horrible salemanship. Do not buy or lease a car here they cannot be trusted!!!!!!

Told me needed $5,000.00 - $6000.00 worth of work

by from Seaford, NY |

Told me my older car needed $5000 - $6000 worth of work. Failed it for inspection. Went up the block to another car care center. It passed in 2012. I've been driving it for 2 years without issue. I think they fail cars to scam people into buying new cars.

Unhappy

by from Massapequa NY |

There isn't much to say about this dealer, just that I'm very unhappy with the way they have treated me. Do not buy a car from them, do not take your car there for service.

Sold me a new car... or was it?

by from long Island Ny. Massapequa |

Back in January 2014 I went into Massapequa Nissan to shop for a new Altima. Long story short as i am waiting there 2 previous customers came in at different times complaining about some problems they had with the new car they had recently purchased. I should have taken this as a sign but i didn't. Anyway we made the deal and I purchased the car. I went back to Massapequa Nissan on the following Saturday to pick up my new car signed off on the remaining paperwork , listened to the additional sales piches and left. I drove around showing my new car to friends and went by my repair shop, who I am very friendly with to show them my new ride. As I opened the hood of the car the mechanic brought to my attention that the car had been hit and repaired without my knowledge. At that point he showed me the paint overspray and other signs of the damage repair. I went back to Massapequa Nissan and told them about the problem and they said my mechanic was wrong and they acted as if nothing was wrong . They tried showeing me other cars that they claimed had the same overspray under the hood that they claimed was how the Factory pained the car but couldn't find any other cars like it. After a while they made an appointment for someone to inspect my car and they and only then after jumping theough hoops deemed the car having serious front end damage. They did offer to repace the car with the next model up if i wanted but all i wanted was my money back and to go to another dealer. Overall it took 36 days for me to finnaly get my deposit back and i will never go back to massapequa nissan again

BE AWARE OF MASSAPEQUA NISSAN

by from Baldwin, NY |

I brought my 2012 Altima and turned in my Maxima and was very pleased with how the transaction was handled. After having my 2012 Altima I was contacted by Nissan of Massapequa to come in and talk to them about turning in my 2012 Altima for they were in need of 2012's for they were in demand. WELL that is the worst thing I ever did. I got the run around and am not very happy. I had a problem with no call backs and finally Sarah from customer service got my issued resolved. I ended up leassing a 2013 Altima but would NOT recommend this dealership to anyone!!! I wish I had kept my 2012 Altima. I made a HUGE mistake!!

Very dishonest

by from Long Island, NY |

While I am very happy with my 2014 Nassan Rogue I am extremely unhappy with Nissan of Massapequa!! We were very clear that we did not want to have to pay for a single additional penny for our old car. We found out that Nissan of Massapqua did not pay the lease buy out fee or the sales tax on the remaining lease payments. Now they are saying that they do not pay for the lease buy out fee and they are not responsible for the sales tax. Grrrrrrr!!!

Horrible customer service

by from Seaford ny |

Every time I come to nissan for an oil change! Express at that I am here for a minimal of 2 hours! The first time they finished my car and has it sitting in the front for 30 mins before I asked where was the service person I was working with! The second time I came I sat and I sat and nothing! They have 2 seperate areas! One for express and one for regular service why am I sitting abc waiting for 2 hours for an oil change!

Horrible Leasing Experience

by from Seaford NY |

I came into the dealership to price a lease on the 2014 Rogue. When I sat down with Cato I was very clear that I wanted to do a sign and drive lease with nothing up front except the first month's payment and DMV fee. I wanted the sales tax rolled into the lease. My Honda CRV had one more payment left on it. When I said that I was not prepared to buy today the manager came over and said he would to a great deal and pay for my last month on the Honda. I stressed several times that I WAS NOT GOING TO PAY ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE FIRST MONTH AND DMV. Cato got up from his desk and when he returned said that the Conquest program would insure that the taxes would be rolled into the lease. When he gave me the purchase agreement to sign I noticed that there was a preprinted "administrative fee" of $374. I said no way and he crossed it out and initialed it. I left a $500 deposit on my credit card . He asked that I bring in my Honda contract to show him that I had the same sign and drive lease with them as well as my insurance agency phone number, registration and contract number. I returned the next day and gave him all the info. He then informed me that it would be a 39 month lease and not 36, but since they had a "pull ahead program" I could get out of the lease early with no penalty. When I went to pick up my car, Cato was eating lunch and said it would be a few minutes because they were finishing up the paperwork. My husband and I waited a half house to be called into the office and when the finance person started explaining the contract he said that the upfront cost was $2600!!!!! they wanted the taxes and a $695 bank fee up front. After arguing with the manager Cato came in and agreed that he had told me that the monthly cost included the tax and bank fee. We walked out and asked for our deposit back. The manager is supposed to speak with the dealership's owner about making good on the deal. In the meantime I went home and called my insurance agency and they said that the dealer never called them for insurance cards! They were never going to honor the salesman's deal. Don't ever purchase or lease from this dealership unless you want to be ripped off BIG TIME.

Horrible Service!!

by from Huntington, ny |

This place is horrible!! first off, I should have known from the beginning that it would be a bad experience because when I walked in a group of dealers were standing in a pack and not one of them asked if they could help. I proceeded to go to the desk and ask for assistance, and then I watched as the manager page the employees over the loud speaker. He got no response so he yelled over the loud speaker "Is anybody working here!? Then they all rushed to the desk and I noticed that it was the same guys that were standing in the pack at the entry door. To make a long story short, this would have been 3 deals; there were two purchases and one trade. I Love my Nissan, but this dealer left a really bad taste in my mouth. I wouldn?t recommend anyone to this Nissan Massapequa dealer the whole experience was horrific

Be aware of hidden "Administrative Fees"

by from Wantagh, NY |

Don't get fool when you signing your papers. They trick you off by showing some numbers you will need to pay on the computer screen, and then ask you to sign "slightly different" document where they include additional line "Administrative fees". When I have found out in a few hours that I was fooled by $749+tax,and asked them to explain that charge, they just laughed in your face enjoying the customer cheating. They lie you all the time. They use the worst selling practices in the industry. Stay away from this dealership.