Massapequa Nissan

3660 Sunrise Highway, Seaford, NY 11783

A WONDERFUL BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Brooklyn NY |

I went to two dealerships in Brooklyn near where I live. I was never shown a vehicle nor was I given a test drive. They just wanted me to fill out paperwork regarding the purchase. Finally I decided to travel out to Long Island to Massapequa Nissan. Raymond spent over an hour with us test driving the Rogue and going over the various options and colors available. There was no pressure and I felt very comfortable at the dealership the whole time. After deciding on a Rogue SL in Arctic Blue we left while the car was ordered. We picked up the car the next weekend and everything was perfect. This was the greatest car buying experience I have ever had.

Worst dealership EVER!!!

by from Freeport NY |

Go to this dealership if you want to be ripped off. I was informed if I traded in my 2011 BMW Nissan Massapequa would take care of my last 2 payments and take care of any wear and tear. Two months after trading in my car i started getting phone calls morning, noon and night from BMW saying I owe them about $1,500. I contact Nissan Massapequa and a representative by the name of Sofia was SUPPOSE to help me. She never called me back after promising she would. I had to call several time to finally get answers. According to Sophia her and management decided they weren't responsible the wear and tear after I was informed it would be taken care of. Oh and ironically the salesperson that sold me the car 2 months ago doesn't work there anymore. Please save yourself from the horrible costumer service and high prices. Oh and my coworker just got the same car from a different dealer for half the down payment!

liars!

by from Long Island, NY |

I had the WORST experience here! I came here to buy a Nissan Altima and was interested in 2 cars. One car was unavailable at the moment and I was asked to leave money down so the car can be brought to this dealership. I left $100 down so they can bring the car there. The other car I was interested just came into the dealership. There was no price quoted yet, and the salesperson (Chris) made up a price. We came back a few days later and Chris was off from work so a new salesperson helped us (Raymond). Raymond and I were discussing a deal for this car, he told us he could knock the price down to $1000 off the total price. I asked for $1500 off and he said he can meet us half way at $1250. I agreed to that and asked to talk to the manager about getting an extended warranty on the car. We all sat at the desk and the manager said he couldn't go lower than the asking price. I said that Raymond made a deal with me to take $1250 off the asking price and Raymond yelled "I did not say that!" Raymond lied in front of my family about this deal and I asked for my money back and walked out! The sales people are extremely rude and liars! Do not come here and waste your time!

Service department is argumentive

by from Wantagh, NY |

Had warrantee work done on the Intelikey starting system of my son's 2009 Altima along with emission warantee work. Got the car back and the car would start when I tried to lock the doors. ( He has a DEI remote start) The service rep and service manager denies anything they did or replaced had anything to do with my son's sudden problem after they did the repairs and they have the nerve to say my son and I are stupid for thinking their repairs caused this sudden problem. Called Parkway Stereo in East Meadow where I got the DEI remote start and they confirm that most likely what they repalaced did in fact interfere with the way the DEI remote start is now functioning. The service dept is not in anyway receptive to the customer and not there to please their customers in any way that I see. Be forwarned before you buy there

Scammed me!

by from seaford |

They totally scammed me!!! I worked with an online representative who assured me of what my price would be but when I actually went down there and sat with an "Altima Specialist" it became a totally different story. The deal went out the window, I even had a copy of my conversation with the online representative and they did not honor the lease deal. They gave me a horrible trade in deal and wanted me to pay 3500 up front for a lease. YOU NEVER GIVE A DOWN PAYMENT ON A LEASE!!! Walked out very angry and would never walk back in that dealership again. Peaople who fall for their deals must have no idea how to buy or lease a car....I guess they thought I would fall for the bait and switch deal.....thank God I am not a sucker for horrible salemanship. Do not buy or lease a car here they cannot be trusted!!!!!!

Told me needed $5,000.00 - $6000.00 worth of work

by from Seaford, NY |

Told me my older car needed $5000 - $6000 worth of work. Failed it for inspection. Went up the block to another car care center. It passed in 2012. I've been driving it for 2 years without issue. I think they fail cars to scam people into buying new cars.

Unhappy

by from Massapequa NY |

There isn't much to say about this dealer, just that I'm very unhappy with the way they have treated me. Do not buy a car from them, do not take your car there for service.

Sold me a new car... or was it?

by from long Island Ny. Massapequa |

Back in January 2014 I went into Massapequa Nissan to shop for a new Altima. Long story short as i am waiting there 2 previous customers came in at different times complaining about some problems they had with the new car they had recently purchased. I should have taken this as a sign but i didn't. Anyway we made the deal and I purchased the car. I went back to Massapequa Nissan on the following Saturday to pick up my new car signed off on the remaining paperwork , listened to the additional sales piches and left. I drove around showing my new car to friends and went by my repair shop, who I am very friendly with to show them my new ride. As I opened the hood of the car the mechanic brought to my attention that the car had been hit and repaired without my knowledge. At that point he showed me the paint overspray and other signs of the damage repair. I went back to Massapequa Nissan and told them about the problem and they said my mechanic was wrong and they acted as if nothing was wrong . They tried showeing me other cars that they claimed had the same overspray under the hood that they claimed was how the Factory pained the car but couldn't find any other cars like it. After a while they made an appointment for someone to inspect my car and they and only then after jumping theough hoops deemed the car having serious front end damage. They did offer to repace the car with the next model up if i wanted but all i wanted was my money back and to go to another dealer. Overall it took 36 days for me to finnaly get my deposit back and i will never go back to massapequa nissan again

BE AWARE OF MASSAPEQUA NISSAN

by from Baldwin, NY |

I brought my 2012 Altima and turned in my Maxima and was very pleased with how the transaction was handled. After having my 2012 Altima I was contacted by Nissan of Massapequa to come in and talk to them about turning in my 2012 Altima for they were in need of 2012's for they were in demand. WELL that is the worst thing I ever did. I got the run around and am not very happy. I had a problem with no call backs and finally Sarah from customer service got my issued resolved. I ended up leassing a 2013 Altima but would NOT recommend this dealership to anyone!!! I wish I had kept my 2012 Altima. I made a HUGE mistake!!

Very dishonest

by from Long Island, NY |

While I am very happy with my 2014 Nassan Rogue I am extremely unhappy with Nissan of Massapequa!! We were very clear that we did not want to have to pay for a single additional penny for our old car. We found out that Nissan of Massapqua did not pay the lease buy out fee or the sales tax on the remaining lease payments. Now they are saying that they do not pay for the lease buy out fee and they are not responsible for the sales tax. Grrrrrrr!!!