Infiniti of Massapequa

4450 Sunrise Hwy, Massapequa, NY 11758

New 888-615-9166
Used 877-754-0252
Service 866-591-3891

Your Family Owned and Operated New York and New Jersey Infiniti Dealer since 1989!

Awesome experience

by from Plainview, NY |

This dealership was awesome. The experience was smooth and easy they found the car I was looking for and made the experience enjoyable.

Great experience

by from Nassau county NY |

I just bought an Infiniti G37 from Infiniti of Massapequa. Steve was my salesman and was great. After negotiating the price, he assured me that their multi point inspection would take care of everything. Well they fixed things I missed. Would highly recommend them to family and friends.

Great Experience!!

by from Central Islip, NY |

This was my first time buying a car so I was super duper excited! And also a little nervous. I researched a few models that I was interested in and decided to go and check them out. As soon as I walked in, I met Steve. Steve was an older gentlemen, well dressed, and very funny. He took me out to the lot and showed me several vehicles. I was very impressed with his knowledge of the cars ( he has 17 yrs experience), and his enthusiasm. I knew right then and there that I was in the right place. We found a car to my liking and negotiated for two days until we saw eye to eye. The finance officer Andrew was very relatable and easy going. Which made a highly stressful situation easy to deal with, and I appreciated that tremendously. Despite another dealership telling me that infiniti would not finance me ( even though my credit score was great), Andrew got me financed through Infiniti at 4%!! I was over joyed!! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone! They are professional, knowledgeable, and attentive. THANKS GUYS!!

700 miles on a leap of faith.

by from Saginaw, MI |

I drove 700 miles to make a purchase based only on an internet ad and my determination. I arrived with money in hand only to find the salesperson wanting to negotiate "additional" charges that I didn't know about, but fully my expected. The salesman in prototypical used car sales fashion, as a "personal" favor to me, removed the charges, only to find more phantom charges before accepting my check for the previously agreed amount. Luckily, the car had only a few noticeable defects that for which the salesman assured me the dealer would provide reimbursement. That story changed after I sent the invoice for the repairs. The reason: the invoice cited only "labor" charges for the repairs (???). Once again we were in negotiation mode, and only because I was considered such a gentleman, the salesman decided he would personally borne half the expense for the repairs. I love the car despite the experience.