Volvo Huntington

345 W Jericho Turnpike, Huntington, NY 11743

Used 888-472-4381 Used 888-472-4381

GREAT SERVICE....GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from Melville, NY |

I am on my third C70 convertible from this dealer and all I can say is that they make it very easy. The sales staff is very knowledgable and easy to deal with and Joe is my guy that I highly recommend. I have been servicing my cars here for many years and never had any issue with anything. If there is a problem that cannot be solved quickly, then I am issued a loaner car with no issues or problems. This dealership makes car shopping easy and there service department is number 1.

Great Dealership

by from E Northport |

Nice people providing fast courteous service. Everything a customer could ask for.

No reason to go anywhere else.

by from Wantagh, NY |

The service at Volvoville is consistently excellent! I have been coming here for years and have never had a problem. They are honest and their prices are fair. They are also very accommodating.

problems

by from Commack, New york |

Buying my car(C70) and having it serviced up to now has always been a pleasure. However, my last experience was not well handled. I needed a new tire and rim. No problem I purchased insurance for this when I bought my car. At least that is what I thought. I was informed that my tires are Michelin and that every couple of years they discontinue their tires and issue new ones. This is a well known practice of theirs. Naturally my tire was discontinued and I needed to purchase a second tire. Of course this was not covered. Steve who I was working with in service informed me there are a number of policy one of which covers this situation. I was never offered this policy. Whenever we have tried to contact Dave who sold us the insurance he is never around to answer a call and doesn't return our messages. My husband even left a message yesterday for the manager and he didn't return our call either. This is not the way to win friends and influence positive feelings about your facility. I would recommend this dealer with obvious reservations concerning their customer relations and the current business manager.

Volvoville service

by from Bay Shore, NY |

Have been buying Volvos from Volvovillwe since 1975 and have always been very satisfied with the cars, the service, the staff. Kudos to Volvoville.

great service

by from massapequa n.y. |

I have been coming to you for a little over 20 years an have not been disappointed yet, hard to believe from a car dealership buts true. From sales to service I have not been disappointed,and for that I thank you.

Excellent over all experience

by from Seafoed, New York |

Excellent car leasing experience, they were thorough, extremely knowledgeable, patient, and personable. First leased an S80, and currently an S60. Thanks to Frank Loverso and Joe Vitale was my best car leasing experience. The service department contributed to the over all experience, when having my S60 serviced last week. Everything was done in a timely manner and the service advisor was very professional , friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Volvoville Huntington to anyone looking for a Volvo.

Excellent over all experience

by from Seafoed, New York |

Above & Beyond

by from East Northport, N.Y. |

This is my second Volvo - great car! They go above and beyond to make your experience the best possible.

Volvoville Service Dept

by from Centerport, NY |

Everyone at Volvoville is so pleasant and helpful-from the fellows at the Valet to the Service Execs and the actual mechanics. The service is outstanding and I would recommend them for all your Volvo needs.