Sunrise Toyota

3984 Sunrise Hwy, Oakdale, NY 11769

New 888-820-4843 New888-820-4843
Used 888-695-0925 Used888-695-0925
Service 888-523-7996 Service 888-523-7996

Sunrise Toyota is Long Island's Choice when it comes to Customer Service, Price and Selection!

Quick & Easy

by from Oakdale, NY |

Sunrise Toyota in Oakdale was the most satisfying truck buying experience I've ever had. Salesman Joseph Mitchell Helped me through all aspects of my purchase and worked hard to make it a quick and easy experience. I highly recommend Joe to anyone who is looking for a new car or truck!

Great Service

by from Bayshore NY |

I bought my car here, which was a fast and easy process thanks to my sales rep. Sergio, who went above and beyond to fill me in on all the details about my purchase, and I continue taking my car for service... oil change, brakes checked, all the good stuff. I recommend this dealer to all.

Great Salesperson

by from Bayshore NY |

Sunrise Toyota has an amazing salesperson. Sandra Reyes, she is not only knowledgable. But she is also dedicate that her customers get what they exactly want. Her attention to detail and her easy demeanor makes buying a car great experience. Sunrise toyota is very fortunate to have her because its thanks to her we purchased our new Camry. We are highly recommending that our family and friends go straight to her for their toyota inquires

The Best - Sunrise Toyota

by from Oceanside, NY |

I'm really impressed with Sunrise Toyota and their salesman - Ira Feinberg. I had to bring in my 2012 Toyota Rav 4 for service and Ira helped me. He made the experience easy and fast. Thanks Ira!

Thanks, Sunrise Toyota for a great experience

by from Babylon, NY |

I had a very pleasant and successful per chase of a 2016 Prius at Sunrise Toyota with salesman Richard Lamar. Richard was very knowledgable about the vehicle and made my purchase extremely pleasant!

Good and friendly

by from Patchogue ny |

Sandra was friendly when she was explaining The deals of the car and if we had a question she answered us nicely and I would go

Thanks Efrain Pagen & Sunrise Toyota

by from Babylon, NY |

If you need a car.. do stop by and ask for Efrain Pagan. He is very trustworthy and kind. He knows the Toyota product line and very professional. He is not your typical car salesman. I will be back.

Great car buying experience ever.

by from Patchogue,ny |

I been to a dealership to buy a car before and this by far us the best one. My salesman and my finance guy were great to work with. They left me with no questions and everything completely done.

Great service

by from central islip ny |

I had a wonderful experience leasing my toyota corrola this past Monday. Efrain Pagan did an amazing job and was wonderful to work with. He answered all my questions and made sure I was comfortable with my new car before I drove away.

Fantastic Dealership

by from Long Island, NY |

Sometimes in life you are fortunate enough to encounter a special business relationship based on loyalty, professionalism, friendship and caring??..That?s what I found at Sunrise Toyota ? thanks to Bruce Rabin, General Sales Manager, Steve Gusmano, Service Writer and Dennis Montgomery, Sales Manager. I have known Bruce for 20 years. One of the many great attributes about Bruce, is that he truly cares about his customers and treats them like family members. Bruce is a very honorable person and has made my experience at Sunrise Toyota wonderful. Whenever I visit his dealership, I am confident that I will be taken care of because Bruce will go out of his way to make sure my needs are met and he goes the extra mile to make a customer feel valued. Because of that special feeling, I have recommended many friends and family to Sunrise Toyota. Steve is always upbeat, professional and has a great understanding of what needs to be done. He pays special attention to detail and his knowledge is quite amazing. Steve always assesses and addresses any situation that arises with care, precision and accuracy. I always request to be serviced by Steve because I appreciate his assistance. I have also known Dennis over the years and he too has been such a friendly, helpful and supportive person to deal with. He is very well versed and does an excellent job representing Toyota. In my 25 years of driving I have only purchased vehicles from Sunrise Toyota due to their extraordinary service. I wouldn?t even consider another dealership because of the first class treatment and special attention that is given at Sunrise Toyota. Their overall excellence is exemplary of the industry operating at its highest standards. With appreciation, Pamela B.