Baron Honda

New 877-468-8966
Used 888-566-9271
Service 888-414-2504

We're Worth The Trip!

Great overall experience!! Thanks!

by from Miller Place, NY |

I had an interesting situation as my wife and I were left a Honda Accord in an estate and I currently already owned a Honda Accord. Rather then try and become a car salesman, and sell both of our accords privately, I called into Baron Honda and spoke to Dominick. He was very pleasant to deal with and spent the time to give me a true idea of the value of both of my trades towards a new 2015 Accord Ex-L V6 Navi. His quoted trade in prices by phone were pretty much on the button without even seeing the cars. When I went into the dealership I didn't feel pressured at all and honestly the most difficult part of the whole experience was deciding on the color! LOL Overall I felt I received a fair deal and LOVE my new 2015 Modern Steel Metallic Accord EX-L V6 Navi!

Great experience

by from Bohemia, NY |

Went in to look at cars and walked out loving the Odyssey. Dominick was great and Brian was very helpful. Joe helped finalizing the transaction. Brian even recommended up to a great insurance agent after the issues with our current company. Test drive was a new experience. Already recommended people to check this team out. Will be going back for the great service and attention to detail.

A Painless, Pleasurable Process

by from New York, NY |

Two weeks ago, I began a process of trading in my Honda Fit 2013 and getting a Honda Fit 2015. Given that I travel a lot and I'm not always around, Baron Honda, and Jack Curran in particular, made this a painless process. Within two visits and in under two hours, everything was taken care of and there were no issues between the two transactions. I'm the proud owner of a great car thank to Jack's assistance. He's honest, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. Thank you again for how seamless a process this was! And Theresa went through all my financing options and really listened to me and what fit me best.

Another great experience buying a car

by from Long Island, NY |

My husband and I just bought our 4th Honda from this dealership. Our latest experience was as easy and pleasant as the others have been. This time we dealt with David Burns and he was as polite and helpful and professional as our other buying experiences have been. His knowledge of the car is impressive. He was also readily available for any questions that came up even after we left the showroom. I would heartily recommend this dealership for courteous, professional care in purchasing a new car.

My Odyssey Experience

by from New York State |

I was greeted and helped to find a car that was in great shape and price for my family. Frank was knowledgeable, kind, and helpful. He was able to accommodate all my needs and considers. As the process continued to doing paperwork. It was quick and easy. Not only was he able to keep his word about getting everything done and ready for my pick up; my new car was ready to go after signing my title and registration forms. Great experience!! And Theresa was friendly and ready once I arrived. THANK YOU BOTH FOR ALL YOUR HELP!! MY FAMILY AND I LOVE OUR NEW CAR!!

baron honda for life

by from mastic,ny |

I went to Baron Honda not expecting to leave that day with a new Honda, boy was I wrong !!! I was in and out in two hours ! I LOVE MY NEW HONDA PILOT thanks rob

I am now a life long customer!

by from Port Jefferson, NY |

I wanted to let everyone know that I had a wonderful experience at Baron Honda. Jennifer in the Internet Department gave me my price with no questions asked! I hate when dealerships tell me I have to come in, in order to figure out what I am going to be paying. Lou was my salesmen and he was not pushy at all! He let me take my time and decide what I wanted to do. Thank you to everyone at Baron Honda. You gained a customer for LIFE!

Steve is the best!

by from Islip, NY |

I went to Baron Honda because a friend of mine had a wonderful expierence. I was looking for pre-owned but I eneded up getting a new 2015 Honda CR-V and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Steven!

I LOVE BARON HONDA

by from Patchogue,NY |

I started out just looking for pricing, Jennifer and Jenna in the Internet Department were so helpful and knowledgeable. I ended up getting a GREAT PRICE for my ACCORD! I will definitely RECOMMEND!!

Excellent Salesmanship

by from Port Jefferson Station, New York |

Just wanted to say thanks again to Dominic, Steve and Theresa for making my leasing experience a happy and fast one. They all were excellent at their jobs and it showed in their friendly faces and demeanor. Nice doing business with Baron and I can't wait to let my friends know about this hidden treasure in Patchogue. Steve thanks again for getting exactly what my wife wanted.

Excellent Service

by from Suffolk, NY |

Lou was amazing! The lease was up on my Honda Civic which I had leased from another dealership. We went to baron because we got a letter in the mail from them. Louis was great! I always become nervous going to car dealers but he was friendly, trustworthy and did not pressure us to do anything we did not want to do. He gave us the information and pricing and let us make the decision. This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever dealt with! I would highly recommend going to Baron Honda and I know I will go back to them for a new car when my lease is up. Everyone was nice, friendly and knew what they were talking about. I had an excellent experience.