Stevens 112 Ford

Stevens 112 Ford

507 Route 112, Patchogue, NY 11772

New 888-904-2760
Used 888-902-4603

"We do business the old fashion way. We earn it."

Great deal!

by from Holbrook, NY |

Great dealership to work with. Salespeople were knowledgeable and relaxed. Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend them to others.

purchased 2 vehicles-love them

by from patchogue, ny |

I purchased a 2009 kia from them Bobby was my sales man the price was great for the mileage the vehicle had. I was approved on my own. When i was in a severe car accident I went back to Bobby they got me in a 2011 ford focus. I love this dealership and they do all my maintenance on it. I wont go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle. They answer all my questions, are friendly anf right there to help if I needed anything.

Great Dealer to work with

by from East Meadow,Ny |

I went to Stevens to buy a used focus for my daughter and I left with anew CMax after the sales staff and manager gave me all of the information and I actually was able to get a clean pass for it. The finance department was very helpful. I got a fair price on an extended warranty and they were able to beat my own financing. And they offered me two years maintenance as part of the sale. Even gave me a loaner during my first service.

Nice place - no pressure

by from Holtsville, NY |

Bought a 2008 Ford Edge, had an issue with the brakes. Took it back to them and they fixed it right away. Nice people - nice experience - ask for Bobby!

used truck

by from patchogue |

I would not recommend to buy a car Herr ,there all lieers they promise you the world,and don't do nothing.run as fast as you can from the dealer.

WARNING REBATE SCAM!!

by from Rocky Point, NY |

Do NOT shop here. They lied to me telling me I didnt qualify for a rebate, but they pocketed the money!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I complained to the sales manager, he refused to help me and kept changing his story. Complained to corporate offices.

Great experice buying a preowned car, easy process

by from Parlin, nj |

I had a excellent experince while buying my vw routon from this location. Carl was my sales person, very happy with the sevice n easy buying process.

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Middle Island, NY |

The customer service and Stevens 112 was great. I initially went to look at one car, Nicki, by sales guy did not pressure me to buy it. He was willing to take time and help me find the exact car I wanted. I picked up my car the next day. It was easy and painless. I am extremely happy with my purchase. And because I found the dealership on Cars.com, I got a great price!

used car purchased

by from long island NY |

purchased a used vehicle that had an extra 850 miles added to it. Left deposit on vehicle with 55164 miles on it purchased same vehicle with over 56000 miles not being made aware of the extra milage. No one in dealership offered any explaination as to why. Do not sign blank milage statement on MV 50 paperwork. Take extra time to verify milage again before final purchased