Ramp Ford

Used 888-699-3145
Service 888-851-5302

overexpectation

by from New York Maspeth |

Ramp Ford offer excellent service. Ask for Armand D'accordo very nice person and excellent salesman.He made this experience very pleasant and stress free. He gave us a test drive showed us the car and went over all the feature. Also answer for all our questions. And provide very nice atmosfer during our visit at Ramp Ford. We strongly reccomend this Dealer.

Outstanding Service and Kudos to Ramp Ford

by from Stony Brook, New York 11790 |

I just had the car that I purchased a few years ago at Ramp Ford serviced again at Ramp Ford, and I had to take the time to write this positive review, as they are an outstanding car company, and have a superb service department. The owners, the service advisors, and especially John the service manager are personable, friendly, knowledgable, caring, accommodating to the customers schedule, and handle customer emergency problems and concerns immediately and with empathy and genuine concern. They address the problem and the required repair with the utmost professionalism, and fix the problem, and repair the car in a most efficient manner. There is no question that I recommend Ramp Ford to anyone who needs to buy a car, or requires service for their car. I have always been satisfied. What more can you ask for in a dealership and service department.

Great Service, Caring people, expert repairs,

by from Stony Brook, New York |

I just had the car I purchased from Ramp Ford serviced again, and I had to take the time to write this review as they are an outstanding dealership, and have a superb service department. Everybody from the owners, service advisors, and especially John, the service manager are always personable, friendly, knowledgeable, caring, accommodating to the customers schedule, and handle customer emergency problems and concerns immediately and with empathy and genuine concern. They address all issues and repair problems with the utmost professionalism and fix the problem that the car has in a most efficient manner. There is no question that I highly recommend Ramp Ford to any one who wants to buy a new car and to any one who needs service for their car. I have always been satisfied. What more can you ask for from a dealership and service department.

$120 for a road test

by from Port Jefferson, NY |

My vehicle is still under the factory bumper-to-bumper warranty. I went to Ramp for what was hopefully warranty service. My vehicle has a very commonly known problem that comes with TSB's and even an investigation from the NHTSA. I left my vehicle with Ramp for a few days to be told that they couldn't find my problem. That's perfectly fine, and I completely understand that they need to replicate the issue. However, I was then given a bill for a little over $120. The service advisor said that since they couldn't find my problem, I'd have to pay the diagnostic fee. While some people would agree with the advisor, what he said after that is what made him 100% wrong. When the advisor was asked why they would charge $120 for just a road test that takes not even 5 minutes, I was told that more than a road test occurred. Please note my vehicle has a MANUAL transmission. The tech apparently ran a "diagnostic scan" on my vehicle and also checked my fluid. First of all, there is nothing you can "scan" for in a manual transmission. Secondly, if low transmission fluid was the source of the problem, I wouldn't be at the dealer in the first place. There is a current TSB that states to change the transmission fluid to a higher viscosity to help the problem. It is listed as 0.5 hours. That is HALF of what I was charged (1 hour), and work would actually have been done to the vehicle. Instead, I was charged a full hour's worth of diagnostic work for a simple road test. I previously went to another Ford dealership for the same problem. They also road tested my vehicle, but did not charge me a dime. I also recently spoke with another dealership and they did not agree with Ramp's customer service. I was also told that the minor modifications (that the previous owner who is a Ford tech installed) would void my entire warranty anyways. My vehicle has a cold air intake, aftermarket exhaust, and has lowering springs/larger rims installed. The issue here is simply a greedy dealership who's trying to get money out of people who don't know better.

Ramp Ford responded to this review

November 15, 2014

John, I am sorry that you feel as though you didnt have a good experience. Customer satisfaction is my number one priority. Our technician spent an hour of time looking at your car and that is all that you were charged for. If you need anything in the future, please let us know. I have an open door policy with all of my customers and would more then happy to discuss this issue with you further if you would like. Sincerley, Wayne Rampone Jr.

Deceitful salesperson

by from port Jefferson, ny |

Was ready to buy a car today. Seen ford advertising $0 down at lease signing on tv and newspaper s. When I asked for pricing, the sales person was calculating payments like there was no such sale going on. When I questioned the salesperson about fords presidents month sale, the rep said she never heard of it. At that point the sales person suddenly started to recalculate the payments lower. Now feeling like I was being totally misled, the payments still did not add up to the term or price of the tri state tv advertising. Buyer beware of this dealer. I will definitely be taking my business elsewhere.

Ramp Ford responded to this review

November 15, 2014

That salesperson is no longer here. RAMP is a family owned dealership that prides itself on honesty and integrity. I am sorry that you may have had a bad experience. If there is anything you need in the future, please feel free to contact me directly. Sincerely, Wayne Rampone Jr (wramponejr@rampford.com)

R & B Setauket

by from East Setauket, N.Y. |

Staff was extremely courteous and knowledgeable and more than happy to explain and answer all questions. Dan Iovino and Charlie Franzone made the whole experience pleasant.

Excellent, Amazing and hands down the best!!!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

This is the second Ford I have gotten from Ramp and I refuse to go anywhere else to do so. I live In Brooklyn, my parents live in Smithown and I stumbled upon Ramp a few years ago. I have had many cars in my past and never experienced the service, professionalism, respect and limited pressure as I did when shopping here. I literally pass and have visited DOZENs of car dealers in Brooklyn and in Smithtown yet have never had the enjoyable experience in any of them as I have here. I have personally worked with Armond D'Accordo and he is beyond amazing! He takes the time to explain, will return any phone calls and his diligence is incomparable. Recently when going to pick up my car, I was running late, holding back Armond and the owner! They never made me feel bad, nor did they rush me to leave..they took the same time as they did last time when it was early morning. I truly feel that their business approach is one that makes you feel like family...which I love. They get my highest recommendation and I will refer people there forever. It is worth the trip even if you dont live close, Like me...I assure you, you will not be disappointed.

Excellent Dealership

by from Port Jefferson, NY |

I have purchased over 30 vehicles in the last 40 years from Ramp Motors and have enjoyed my experience with them ,even though their sales staff has changed. My current salesman, John Pomero, is a professional and easy to work with. I will be back for my next car.

WORST SALES DEPARTMENT!!!!!

by from port jefferson |

Came into the showroom at around 3:30 pm and nobody even looked at me until 4:15 pm. When somebody finally came up to me. I dont know his name cause he did introduce himself. He just said "can i help you?". i told him my situation and his exact answer was "That would never happen in a million years". Lets just say i wont go back and anybody i know wont go back.

Excellent Service

by from Mt Sinai, NY |

I have purchased 3 Ford Mustangs from Ramp Ford in the past 3 years and every experience was the same outstanding professional service. I had gone in 2011 to buy our first new Mustang and the service was unbelievable. My daughter loved our car and needed to trade her car in so I went with her to help her buy from Ramp Ford and they treated her like she was a family member. Now the best part, me and my husband decided we wanted to buy the new 2014 Mustang we went to Ramp Ford and they didn't have the car on the lot we wanted, they told us they could get it for us but, I need to see a car before I buy it. We saw the car on another dealers lot the other dealership was not nice or helpful. We went back to Ramp Ford and told them what we wanted they went above and beyond made arrangements to get the car and negotiate with us. There was no nonsense it was straight forward, friendly, and a fair deal for both sides. Love my new ride and Love Ramp Ford for there friendly, professional and outstanding service! I will never stray again if they say they can get it they will! Oh by the way, my daughters car had a problem and shut down on the side of the road, a few months after she bought it, they sent a tow truck and had it fixed within 2 hours. Incredible customer and repair service.

bought a F250

by from e setauket |

Bought a beautiful f 250 there. great sales team. recommend buying a vehicle there