Nardy Honda

559 Middle Country Rd, Saint James, NY 11780

New 888-486-5840
Used 888-483-5519
Service 877-424-1913

Nardy Honda Stands the Test of Time...

Great Service

by from Patchogue NY |

Nardy Honda is the place to go! I shopped around for a while and I got the best prices and service at Nardy Honda. The staff is very knowledgeable. John Carraturo worked with me and he was very professional! He did not pressure me at all, like they do at Baron Honda, and he was extremely helpful. I will be doing business at Nardy Honda again. I have also recommended my friends and family to go there as well!

Great Preowned Transaction

by from Mount Sinai, N.Y. |

Purchasing a pre-owned certified CRV from Nardy Honda was a great experience. The vehicle was exactly as advertised. The salesman emailed me what the exact cost would be including fees and taxes. There was nothing hidden, no fine print, no nonsense. The car fax was also available on line free of charge. The vehicle itself was super clean. The entire experience including the financial transaction was low pressure. Would highly recommend Nardy Honda.

Great service

by from East Northport, NY |

Just took my Honda for it's first service at Nardy. The staff are courteous,professional & knowlegable, can't see myself going anywhere else!

Good experience

by from Lake Grove, NY |

We were very happy with our experience buying our new CRV at Nardy Honda. Our salsman Tom was knowledgable and helpfull at time of pick up.

Mr.bne

by from Lake Grove, NY |

My experience at Nardy Honda was very good. The salsman was knowledgable and helpfull with the sale and pick up.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Middle Island, NY |

We were very happy w our sales experience in large part due to the efforts of Bill our salesperson. He provided us w all the assistance we needed to feel comfortable that we made the right choice. I would recommend Bill and the entire Nardy organization for their professional approach for meeting the expectations of their clients.

Wonderful Service

by from Farmingville, NY |

I purchased my First car at Nardy Honda, and can honestly say I had a wonderful experience. My sales associate Mark, made finding and buying the right car so easy and I never felt pressured. I have 3 younger sisters who will need a car in the upcoming years and I know the first place we will be going in Nardy Honda! Thank you for such a great experience.

Great Dealership,Salesman and Service Department

by from Lake Ronkonkoma N.Y. |

I bought a 2013 honda accord from Nardy Honda in September. I met Charles Palizzano a Nardy salesman who handled the sale of my accord. Charles went out of his way to walk me thru the process. Great Job Charles Don R

Great Service

by from patchogue ny |

Wouldn't Recommend for Service

by from Suffolk County, NY |

I used to be a life-long Honda customer. I touted about the amazing service and car quality of the brand. This perspective quickly changed after my experience with Nardy Honda. Beware of service at this dealership. They charge outrageous service prices that could be done cheaper at another Honda dealer. It took four days to have our Honda sit at their lot with no diagnosis. We were ridiculed for trying to offer suggestions (of tests etc). Then we were told that it could cost $100 per hour for their mechanics to find the problem. After contacting Honda corporate about the outrageous fee, we were told to no longer bring our car to Nardy. It seems that if you ask about the legitimacy of a price/policy they do not want to do service with you. It seems that Nardy would rather not deal with educated consumers. I would never recommend this dealership to a friend or family member hereafter. Subsequently, we took the same Accord to North Shore Honda (our previous dealer when residing in Nassau County) and it was diagnosed within 1 hour. It is unbelievable how different dealerships could have such vastly different service and cost. I would be suspicious of a dealer who claims to require more time to diagnose a problem that can be quickly diagnosed elsewhere. This implies the bottom line (financially of course) was more important to Nardy than any customer service. Honda Corporate needs to regulate such issues. As a result of such poor service at Nardy, we are now proud Toyota customers. This is especially unfortunate since I was planning on purchasing a new Accord later on in the year. Honda Corporate- pay attention to your service reports at various dealerships you might be losing quality customers that have a large influence on future buyers. If we ever did buy another Honda (doubtful now)we would do so from North Shore Honda. I would make the one hour trip to have my vehicle serviced properly.

Great buying process--quick, straightforward

by from Westchester County, NY |

We purchased a 2012 odyssey there and had a great buying experience. We knew what we wanted and were able to quickly agree on price for just the vehicle we wanted (which was in stock). Salesman was great. Car was ready to go when we arrived to pick it up, and salesman explaimed all the features. Only annoyances were that we sometimes visited to find the showroom's odyssey out of battery power--I would think this could be solved with a trickle charger. Given all the electronics in today's Hondas, the showroom models should have working batteries. Second minor annoyance deals with hondacare extended warranty pricing--I think Honda should simply price it universally with a single price throughout the US rather than expect each dealer to haggle over something so portable. It is a great option but I would have liked to have been given the best available price up front since I was already buying the car from them. A minor annoyance on an overall great experience.