Smithtown Volkswagen

Used 888-532-5396
Service 866-569-1728

Thumbs Up For Smithtown Volkswagen

by from Nassau, New York |

Traveled to Smithtown Volkswagen (from Nassau County) looking for a new Passat. Kimberly was my (internet contact) salesperson. We spoke on the phone and she indicated she had a couple of 2013 Passat SEL's in stock and on the lot. I then set up an appointment to meet and test drive them. I selected one of the Passat's after the test drives. We negotiated a very good price and very quickly without much haggling. Kimberly was very knowledgeable and informative and a pleasure to deal with. Met with with finance manager and even with the service department staff. The car was prepped and ready to pick up as planned a couple of days later. I definitely recommend Smithtown Volkswagen if you are looking for a new VW. Solid well built car in one of the newest high tech factories in the U.S.. The whole experience was my most satisfying new car purchase ever. Loving my new Passat.

Great customer service from Bill the service mgr.

by from St. James, NY |

My check engine light came on and I immediately called Volkswagen of Smithtown. Bill the service manager was a perfect gentlemen. Understood my concerns, and scheduled me an appointment to have my car looked at the following morning, even with such short notice. He assured me it would be taken care of, and sure enough my car was fixed.

Very happy tp deal with SmithTown VW

by from Stony Brook, NY |

I purchased a used 2010 CC luxury white last week from Smithtown VW. Ivan show us 4 cars and told us details about those CCs. He is a very friendly and helpful guy. It only took 3 days to drive my CC home. Very happy to deal with this dealer and Ivan . I will recommend my friends go there.

Perfect

by from New York N.Y. |

Love my "new" CPO Touareg. Great customer service. Absolutely no problems.

Wonderful experience

by from Long Island N.Y. |

I recently needed a car. I went to three dealerships only to be offended or embarrassed by the customer service there. Finally I stumbled upon Smithtown VW. Much to my delight the salesmen were informative and attentive. They answered all of my questions and concerns with patience and understanding. After we found the car for me there weren't any setbacks my certified pre-owned CC was in tip top shape, and I couldn't be happier. If only other dealerships had the care to treat there customers as Smithtown VW does.

Great service & honesty

by from Baiting Hollow NY |

I never write reviews about a business, but my whole experience at Smithtown Volkswagon led me to share my views. I work at Starbucks and know great customer service, the gentlemen there were amazing. I never felt pressured to purchase my Jetta, and the whole procedure was not the stressful experience I dreaded. I live out east and had visited other dealerships and was very disappointed with the unprofessional behavior I encountered. Finally after a long drive to Smittown VW, I was greeted by a professional salesman, who answered my questions, and even offered me a beverage. Something unheard of at the other dealerships. My car was processed quickly and I was delighted to receive my certified used Jetta in perfect condition. Nice to see that professional and curtious behavior has not gone out of style. I recommeded this dealership to two friends, they purchased cars and we also delighted with the service

Scam - misleading condition of CPO vehicle

by from Michigan |

I traveled 600mi to pick up a used VW GTI with a CPO warranty. I expected to have a low risk transaction by buying a car certified by the dealer and VW. I counted on this and put myself in a position where I basically had to accept delivery of the car without time to do a thorough inspection. The checklist indicated that the car passed all 112 items on the list, but after delivery I found damage to the exterior paint, wheel rash, the cd player showed "hardware error" and the accessory outlets didn't work. There was no tread on inside of front tires and flat spots on all tires, the noise was awful. An interior panel and 2 of the manuals were missing. All this after the sales manager promised me a car in excellent condition after I asked specially about the wheels and paint. They responded to some of the minor items, but refused any responsibility for the major issues. My local dealer said they would never let a car leave the lot in the condition of this GTI. Smithtown betrayed my trust and I paid the price.