Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

630 Middle Country Rd, Smithtown, NY 11780

New 866-816-4755 New 866-816-4755
Used 866-672-0246 Used 866-672-0246
Service 877-438-4781 Service 877-438-4781

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown, Family Owned and Operated for over 50 Years!

Awesome dealer, had a great time and a great car.

by from Chicago, IL 60606, USA |

Seems awesome! Why didn't i see this before??? Great customer service as always. General Manager was quite attentive and concerned. All the employees were quite helpful. I got a new Merc AMG. Great car from a great dealer. Will surely buy more from them in future.

good car and easy buying

by from Dunlap, il |

Buying process was easy and the car was clean for the pickup. Had to arrange shipping myself. Everything went well. Just one think the wheel locks are missing and still waiting for those after a month.

"poor management communication"

by from Huntington NY |

"poor management communication" I bought my ML 350 from this dealer on February 2015 , sales person and financial manager called all the time to close the deal and to offer ridicule expensive extended warranties and extras . After I was sold an undisclosed smoker car , they replaced it with a newer one at a more costlier price. Well, we finally closed on the new deal and it was very clear from day one that the vehicle was a company car and the finance and title should be under the company name for liability and tax reasons . As soon as the title arrived from DMV 30 days later , it was under my personal name , I called the sales person and he told me he would take care of it and someone would call me . 2 weeks later still nobody called me . I went personally to the dealer with a copy of the title , gave it to the sales guy , he told me he would take care of it . 2 month later still nobody called me . I called a month ago again and the receptionist took my info and told me that someone would call me to take care of it . A month later still nobody called me . I went to the dealer last week for service and tired of this title issue , I approached the financial manager at his back office , he seemed little irritated that I showed up unannounced , with a not so friendly face he took my information in a piece of paper while continuing taking care of something on his computer screen , he told me someone will call me and he dispatched me without any courtesy , leaving me with the impression he was doing more important things than my 5 month old unresolved concern . Well , a week later , still nobody called me to resolve the title issue of my Benz to be put on under my company name . I guess I will have to go to the local DMV this week to take care of the title myself on my own time and expense plus taking time off from work . Service department is awesome and they bend backwards for you ,but sales , management and office personnel are terrible , you will not heard from them after the sale , and you always have to call several times to resolve issues , so if you have a paper work problem or issues , well .... good luck , you are on your own . Bad experience for me , I would go somewhere else to buy a Benz and service the car here later , just my two cents , Sergio Gallardo

Purchased Sprinter great van

by from Holbrook ny |

Best dealership ever,salesman Tom made it a pleasure to do business. I would recommend this dealership hands down. They treat you like family no high pressure,straight shooters.

Dealer

by from Brebtwood |

Its was such a great experience that place was si nice and the cars were amazing the sales representative Robin he was great. It took me only the same day to close the deal and My car was ready the next day and i love My new car and they treat you nice Ill be back for My next car there!

2110 grey glk 350 4 matic

by from Westbabylaon ny |

To start the salesman Anthony M . Was a pleasure to deal with he took us out for a test drive we made a painless deal. He gave me what I asked for my mini Cooper trade in .and we took the car home in a few days I found a small blemish in the paint called salesman and he arranged a loaner car while it was repaired ,, all in all. My next car will be another Mercedes from Anthony. Joe a