Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

630 Middle Country Rd, Smithtown, NY 11780

New 866-816-4755
Used 866-672-0246
Service 877-438-4781

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown, Family Owned and Operated for over 50 Years!

Awesome dealer, had a great time and a great car.

by from Chicago, IL 60606, USA |

Seems awesome! Why didn't i see this before??? Great customer service as always. General Manager was quite attentive and concerned. All the employees were quite helpful. I got a new Merc AMG. Great car from a great dealer. Will surely buy more from them in future.

Dealer

by from Brebtwood |

Its was such a great experience that place was si nice and the cars were amazing the sales representative Robin he was great. It took me only the same day to close the deal and My car was ready the next day and i love My new car and they treat you nice Ill be back for My next car there!

2110 grey glk 350 4 matic

by from Westbabylaon ny |

To start the salesman Anthony M . Was a pleasure to deal with he took us out for a test drive we made a painless deal. He gave me what I asked for my mini Cooper trade in .and we took the car home in a few days I found a small blemish in the paint called salesman and he arranged a loaner car while it was repaired ,, all in all. My next car will be another Mercedes from Anthony. Joe a