Smithtown Toyota - Scion

Used 888-286-3516
Service 888-423-8104

Rob Lamonica was great!

by from Selden, NY |

My wife and I had been searching for a used Toyota Sienna. We had visited two other Toyota dealerships and were left frustrated with them to say the least. We had called ahead to look at a specific vehicle and were promised it was in stock, but when we got there the vehicle we called about was nowhere to be found and they were trying to sell us more expensive models or talked into buying a new one or lease. We were pretty fed up. Then we called Smithtown Toyota and asked about a specific vehicle we saw online. When we went to go look at it, not only was it actually there (already an improvement) but, it was also already pulled right up front for us to look at it. We met our salesman Rob Lamonica who you could tell right off the bat was an honest guy. After a test drive and a look through of the minivan, it was exactly what we were looking for. We negotiated a fair price and it was a done deal. I also like that there were no "hidden fees". Just vehicle price, DMV fees and tax. Straight and honest, the way it should be. The whole process was quick and easy. We came back the next day to sign paperwork with Stacey in finance who was also very good and we had keys in hand. The car was detailed and delivered just as promised. I would definitely buy from them again. Thanks again Rob!

Great service

by from Smithtown, NY |

Had a tire change at Smithtown Toyota a few weeks a go. Not only was it fast, but priced very well. I plan on going back here in the future for any issue that may come up with my 4Runner.

4runner serviced

by from Floral Park, NY |

I purchased a 2010 4runner from smithtown toyota two years ago. I have not had any major issues with the vehicle other than routine servicing, oil changes, tire rotation etc. the service department always gets my car back to me right away. My overall experience at smithtown Toyota has been very pleasant and I would recommend this dealership to anybody. Thank you!

Great experience

by from Long Island |

My husband and I move to long island recently and decided to purchase two Toyotas for transportation. Richard is very professional and helped us in every aspect about our purchasing at Toyota Smithtown. He made the whole process go smoothly, including but not limited to helping us to get plates, loans, insurance, etc. For example, when I wanted to add a reversing sonar system to my car, he found the color of the system is black, while my new car is white, so when I got my car, the sonar system on back of the car had been painted white already! Thank you Richard.

Easy oil Change

by from Commack |

Took my car here for a last minute oil change. They were very kind and had me in and out. Will be going back here again!

Perfect Appoinment

by from Long Island |

I made the appointment exactly when I needed it. I brought my Rav4 for general service, The woman at the desk was so friendly, I asked for a estimate on tires, while I was waiting she let me know before any work had been done, which I much appreciated , The waiting room was great. There was coffee, bagels, television, vending machines, and tables. I got some school work done, and the service was so quick I was amazed how fast i was in and out. Wonderful service.

New Tire

by from Smithtown |

We own a 2012 Rav4 with 5500 miles. We have the car new for 18 months.The right front tire went bad and the dealership replaced it free of charge.

always late to respond

by from Paramus, NJ |

I was interested in a pre-owned car. Sent them emails with questions that always took two days to respond. Seemed like they had no interest in selling this car, so in the end I took my business elsewhere...

car stopped working after 17 monthes

by from Babylon NY |

I purchased a car in December 2012 from Smithtown Toyota. I believe that the car was flooded in hurricane sandy. After 17 months the car broke down and will not start. I took it to Atlantic Toyota and they told me that it has saltwater corrosion, that?s why it will not start. I looked up the Carfax and the car was returned right after Sandy in November 2012 after a lease. Smithtown Toyota took a look at the car and they are confirming that there is salt-water damage but they are not taking responsibility or doing anything to rectify the situation. It is a certified vehicle.

very nice facility

by from smithtown,ny 11787 |

excellent everything went with the process of buying żż