Smithtown Toyota - Scion

Used 888-286-3516
Service 888-423-8104

Perfect Appoinment

by from Long Island |

I made the appointment exactly when I needed it. I brought my Rav4 for general service, The woman at the desk was so friendly, I asked for a estimate on tires, while I was waiting she let me know before any work had been done, which I much appreciated , The waiting room was great. There was coffee, bagels, television, vending machines, and tables. I got some school work done, and the service was so quick I was amazed how fast i was in and out. Wonderful service.

New Tire

by from Smithtown |

We own a 2012 Rav4 with 5500 miles. We have the car new for 18 months.The right front tire went bad and the dealership replaced it free of charge.

always late to respond

by from Paramus, NJ |

I was interested in a pre-owned car. Sent them emails with questions that always took two days to respond. Seemed like they had no interest in selling this car, so in the end I took my business elsewhere...

car stopped working after 17 monthes

by from Babylon NY |

I purchased a car in December 2012 from Smithtown Toyota. I believe that the car was flooded in hurricane sandy. After 17 months the car broke down and will not start. I took it to Atlantic Toyota and they told me that it has saltwater corrosion, that?s why it will not start. I looked up the Carfax and the car was returned right after Sandy in November 2012 after a lease. Smithtown Toyota took a look at the car and they are confirming that there is salt-water damage but they are not taking responsibility or doing anything to rectify the situation. It is a certified vehicle.

very nice facility

by from smithtown,ny 11787 |

excellent everything went with the process of buying żż

Great place to buy a car.

by from Long Island, NY |

I bought two cars here, 1 used Corolla for my son and a Prius Plugin for me, and my older son bought a Scion here too. Salesmen always very straight about pricing and no nonsense, which is the most important thing to me. I've been to other several L.I. dealers which screw you around on pricing. Customer service has been excellent, and their drive in quick oil changes are very convenient. Dave, the service manager is a great guy to deal with too. Shop around, but see these guys last and you'll see what I mean. (And no, I do not work for or am related to this dealer in any way.)