Legend Nissan

268 Jericho Turnpike, Syosset, NY 11791

New 888-353-0695
Used 877-856-2770
Service 888-647-2491

At Legend Nissan, we work hard to make this the best auto ownership experience you could imagine

Awesome experience

by from Bristol, CT |

We had a great experience with this dealership. We live in CT, roughly 2 hours away. We went down on a Friday night and got there around 8:30. They knew we were coming and they had the car ready for us to test drive. Joel was the salesman that came out to meet us. He did not rush us and he let my daughter test drive the car even though it was getting late and very close to closing time. He was not pushy and he even had a great sense of humor. We ended up leaving at 9:30, thirty minutes after closing time. This was the first experience for my daughter in buying a car. She enjoyed it very much and Joel had a lot to do with that.

disapointing

by from syosset |

I went in to look at a car for my son and as soon as I walked in the salesman asked me if I neded help . I said no thank you maybe in a few minutes. I walked away to look at the other cars and not even a minute later he walks by and ask if I'm interested in test driving the vehicle. His pants were hung low to the point to where you can see his underpants and he wasn't very pleasant if you ask me. I don't think. I will be going back there anytime soon.

Legend Nissan responded to this review

April 28, 2015

Hello, My name is Peter and I'm the sales manager here at legend Nissan. I am sorry to hear about your experience. I like to apologize for what happened here. We always try to make sure all of our customers are taken care of and are happy. I know your time is valuable, we would love one more chance to make this up to you. If you like you can contact myself directly at 877-856-2770 and ask for Peter. Thank you and I hope to hear back from you soon. Best Regards. Peter

Clean Friendly Service

by from Bayshore NY |

I went in to have my car's routine maintenance done. I was very impressed by the service I received personally and on my car. The staff was fast, friendly and knowledgeable.

My Murano

by from Commack |

I bought my car from Legend and I love it! I recently had my car serviced and that was great too! I definitely reccommend their Sales and Service departments.

Service

by from Huntington NY |

I made an appointment to have my Pathfinder serviced. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, I was in and out quickly. I will be going back!

Legend nissan syosset ny experience

by from suffolk,new york |

This is my 2nd lease with Legend Nissan and I was quite happy. My salesman was Chris Williams whom I found to be very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Chris and I negotiated and at no time was he pressuring me to agree to terms I could not meet. He took me into the car and explained all the workings of it. Chris Williams is the salesman to meet with at that dealership. Although there are many other nissan dealerships the managers there are also very courteous and helpful, there service dept is not far from the dealer and they too are professional in their dealings as I always brought my last Nissan to them for checkups. Overall I would highly recommend Legend Nissan in Syosset ny and certainly ask to be assisted by Chris Williams.

WOW GREATEST SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER

by from merrick ny |

This is such a clean nice looking service center. the staff is so friendly and honest. they were so amazing with how quick and efficiently they serviced my car. definitely would recommend it over some other less desirable Nissan service centers

loved it

by from Jericho |

i had a few small problems with my car, took it down to Legends Service shop. nothing major but the service was outstanding! everyone was helpful and they even had a driver take me to work so i didnt have to wait for it. took it in in the morning and it was ready by that afternoon. would definitely go back and have already recommended them to friends and family. very reliable and friendly service!

Chris is great!!

by from Farmingdale, NY |

Dealt with Chris in service. Came in for a check engine light and it was diagnosed quickly and painlessly. I will continue to service my car there and refer my friends!

2014 Nissan altma

by from Bayside NY |

I am came to legend Nissan to have my 2014 Altma service, from the moment i walked in i was greeted by very friendly workers, The advisor went over all information with great detail. when i picked my car up with the exact time they told me it would be ready the car fixed and i as extremely happy with the service. I would recomend this dealer ship for a service to all my family and friends.

Great, Clean Service!

by from Bayshore, NY |

I came in for a recall. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and honest, great experience!!