Wantagh Mitsubishi

3460 Sunrise Hwy, Wantagh, NY 11793

New 877-290-1767
Used 888-439-0950
Service 866-689-1049

NY and Long Islands Premier Used and New Mistubishi Dealer!

Amazing buying experience

by from Stamford CT |

I'm a 30 yr old female and went through the car buying process on my own. Wantagh Mitsubishi made me feel so at home, from start to finish. Marty Dar Conte & Mark Perlberg worked with me to make sure I had everything I needed. They went above & beyond with their time and service. I couldn't be happier with this dealership and the wonderful folks who work there!

WHAT A CAR!!!!!

by from DIX HILLS NEW YORK |

iT IS MY SECOND CAR IN 2 YEARS. THE OUTLANDER IS AN AMAZING CAR. I HAVE THE 6 CYLINDER AND THE PEP AND GAS MILEAGE ARE FANTASTIC. MY FAMILY HAS COME BACK TO THE DEALERSHIP AND PURCHASED 5 CARS IN THE LAST 3 YEARS. MARTY AND ALL THE STAFF DO THEIR BEST TO PLEASE.

Great car - Great Price - Great People

by from East Meadow, NY |

Came in with stress and needed a machine to release it... They had exactly what I was looking for, a 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution in white. Alyse was very knowledgeable of the vehicle and was just as excited as I was about it's performance. The team was patient and understanding when I needed more time to think about my potential purchase. They were completely honest and transparent about the numbers and were more than willing to work with me so that I can get the most savings. There's nothing like getting the car you want for the best possible price. Best car dealer I've ever done business with!

Excellent Dealership

by from Patchogue NY |

I recently purchased a pre owned Jeep from Wantagh Mitsubishi. The staff was Great. Courteous and professional. I noticed there were a couple of things about the vehicle cosmetically that they had taken upon themselves to correct without me even asking. I really appreciated that. The car looked better than it did when i agreed to buy it. My salesperson Carol is wonderful. I felt like she was family. I would not hesitate to go there again and will recommend them to everyone. You can buy with confidence there. A truly good experience. Go see Carol Barnao at Wantagh Mitsubishi..

Leased - 2015 Lancer SE

by from Wantagh, New York |

Great staff, very friendly. From start to finish in less time than expected. Would definitely recommend. Great experience for my first lease.

My new Lease"

by from Nassau NY |

My mom and I just came in to see Alyse and see what they were offering as we still had time on our old lease. But I have to tell you Alyse makes it so comfortable and before you knew it we were driving away in a new 2015 Outlander Sport. The atmosphere here is family oriented and no pressure from anyone. We defintely recommend Wantagh Mitsubishi to all and you definetly have to deal with Alyse Vargas.

This dealership redefines "Going the Extra Mile"

by from Lindenhurst, New York |

There are not enough accolades or thanks to the team of Alyse Vargas (salesperson) and Rodney Gomez (General Manager) of Wantagh Mitsubishi for putting me into my new (used) vehicle. From the first step into the dealership through delivery, the experience was seamless and professional. The no pressure/no hassle, straightforward and honest approach to car selling was a welcomed change from what I found elsewhere up and down Sunrise Highway. I would recommend the winning combination of Wantagh Mitsubishi and Alyse Vargas to anyone without reservation. Five Stars for a wonderful car-buying experience! Thank you both for truly "going the extra mile". Sincerely, Elaine, Don and Buffy :)

Thanks Carol Barnao!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Had a great experience purchasing a used Lancer. Carol helped make the process smooth and easy for first time buyers.

Pleasant environment

by from Long Beach, NY |

I purchased a 2015 Outlander Sport and experienced a relaxed very efficient negotiation process. Carol Barnao and staff was very present and helpful. Great customer service and great product.

Welcomed with open arms

by from Wantagh, NY |

I've stepped into Wantagh Mitsubishi several times before because i would just like to stop in to admire the Evo. For two years I've waited patiently to finally acquire my Lancer Evolution. But not just by myself but with the help of a lovely sales women Carol. She had welcomed me into the store with open arms as all dealer should. If you ever decide to buy/lease a car please take my word and ask for Carol. She is a great sales woman and guaranteed to be pleased with your purchase

Very Happy.

by from brentwood, NY |

Very Happy with staff. Everyone was very friendly.