Atlantic Nissan

205 Sunrise Hwy, West Islip, NY 11795

Don't service nissan here else they break it

by from West Islip, ny |

The broke the front bumber, scrached and dented the bonnet, and I had only asked them to do a detailed multipoint check to figure out an issue with running of the car. Never did I even in my wildest dream had imagined that the dealership would not even care for a car in their possession and instead of fixing the things, will break them. They did fix one small issue and created 3 new. If this is the idea of the way they conduct business, I will not recommend this dealership to anyone I remotely know. Going to meet them today and keeping my fingers crossed. But nevertheless, I will probably never visit them again in my life.

Worst experience ever! Avoid at all costs!

by from Brentwood, NY |

Salesperson Koree Darden was very unwilling to help me find a car within my parameters. She was unprofessional and unwilling to help me in my search. Instead of giving me options, she simply stated the dealership couldn't budge on the price of used car. Offered no other options except for those well over my price range. I was clear in indicating the credit score was strong and we had a reasonable down payment (at least $4k), yet she couldn't do anything with that????? I found SEVERAL OTHER DEALERSHIPS that were willing to help and we were very successful in finding a new car within our requirements. When I emailed her to inform her we found another dealership, she replied by stating that I was not open enough to other suggestions. When I replied to that email indicating that I didn't have any issues w/ her but that I would have liked more effort from her behalf, she replied ONCE MORE with an even more rude email. Unbelievable! Take constructive criticism Koree...learn to work w/ customers and around their needs. ***Avoid her at all costs and Altantic Nissan***!

amazing sales team

by from Central Islip NY |

We had rob as a salesperson. Rob answered every question I had and was very patient with us. The fiance team was very nice and greeted me from the start. I was always greeted by everyone that walkd by with a smile. I would recomend Atlantic Nissan to anyone

Friendly sales person doesn't help bad experience

by from West Islip, NY |

ave yourself time and money and go elsewhere to get a Nissan or another make altogether. We came in looking to lease a new car, Altima or Sentra. While the salesperson was very quick and efficient in getting us to test drive both models, the offers we received were with the usual annoying games of the finance person. We got an ok deal for a Sentra, which then got blown upwards by more than double in price alongside additional fees, and a sudden surprise addition to the original price. By that time the "efficient" sales team managed to update the insurance from our old trade-in car we had to the new Sentra, which turned out to be a 2013 car, and not a 2014 as we initially asked for. We then waited for the finance person for over 45 minutes to sit with him and go over the contract. Then an additional 35 minutes for the DMV, registrations and banking issues to be approved. We did not get an overview of the new car when we received it since the salesperson was busy with other clients. It took the team over 25 minutes to pass the license plate from the trade-in car to the new car cause they didn't have the proper tools to unscrew the plates. Another surprise fee that was previously undisclosed appeared (a return fee of $395 when the lease is done; a common fee, but was not mentioned until after we signed the contract). Overall, we were left with a bad impression of this whole experience - the very long wait time, the unreliability of the pricing that kept changing, the push to sign a deal at that moment and the fact we were left alone the minute we signed the contract and before we received the keys and we had to look for 10 minutes for the agent to tell us where our traded car is and how to get the new car. We will definitely not be coming back to this dealership and not be buying more Nissan as well. We'll stick to the Accord which we've had for over 7 years and to the dealership we've always done business with.

NOT RECOMMENDED

by from nEW yORK |

I bought Nissan Z, in one month the transmission were gone. I took it back to the services and they took a week to get it repair. I told the MAnager to please check and test the car before I get it back. I asked him 4 times "was the car test and check" . He said yes,,yes yes,,,,I started to drive my car, and after one hour the car started to malfuntion again. Atrantic Nissan do NOT take care of the custumers.PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY CAR, CHECK RATES OF OTHER DEALERS.

Horrible service

by from West Islip NY |

Horrible service, changed the deal on me when I bought the truck, have brought it there for service a few times, each time they take forever. Brought it for the same problem 4 times before they finally witnessed the problem first hand, even then they didn't want to listen to me and kept my truck for two weeks to replace the shifter. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

best buying experience ever

by from babylon |

i went to atlantic nissan not know what to expect hearing alot of different stories. i met a salesman named Todd, a real gentleman, honest and to the point.he made this my best car buying experience ever, and being 62 yrs. old i must have bought 20 vehicles in my day. if you go to atlantic nissan, make it a point to see todd. you wont be sorry. raj

Great Experience!

by from West Islip, NY |

My car was lost in Hurricane Sandy and Atlantic Nissan and my salesman TJ Thomas made the process of replacing it so easy, fast and pleasant! I highly reccomend this dealership and TJ!!

great place to buy a nissan

by from suffolk county ny |

i went to atlantic nissan to get a price on leasing a new maxima. i dealt with a salesman named todd schneider. he has been with the store 11 years and nissan for 20 years. what a pleasure from start to finish, the price was great and his service was even better. i would recommed him to anyone who wants a new or used nissan.

LOVE THEM

by from NESCONSET |

I HAVE BEEN BUYING CARS FROM ATLANTIC NISSAN FOR 12 YEARS.THEY ALWAYS DO THEIR BEST TO HELP ME.I NORMALLY DEAL WITH NELSON IN SALES AND GEORGE IN SERVICE.THEY MAKE ME AND MY FAMILY FEEL LIKE MORE THAN CUSTOMERS.MY DAUGHTER JUST GOT HER FIRST CAR FROM ATLANTIC A SENTRA.SHE LOVES IT.NELSON DID GREAT.THEY SHOWED HER HOW SHE CAN HAVE HER NAILS DONE WHILE HER CAR IS BEING SERVICE.SHE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER.THANKS GUYS!SEE YOU SOON...