Grand Prix Subaru

Service 866-589-2681 Service 866-589-2681

"We Will Satisfy You!"

Great Dealership!!

by from Hicksville , NY |

Was looking for a Subaru, for a long time. I went to my local dealership ,Grand Prix. Thats where I met my salesperson Joe Del Rossi, who did a great job for us . It was a quick and painless experience. Joe helped us ,along with Vince Ortolani the sales manager. They found the right vehicle , the XV Crosstrek , which was the right size for me and my wife. This dealership did everything right from start to finish. I am looking forward to a long term relationship , with Grand Prix. The facility is currently being renovated to accomodate and service their customers.

Exceptional Sales Team

by from Long Island, NY |

I recently purchased a new Subaru from Grand Prix. This is the fifth car my family has purchased from them. Joe DelRossi, Sales Manager Vin, and Financial Manager Ray went above and beyond to get me in the right car at the right price. The buying experience was nothing short of exceptional. I took delivery of my new Subaru confident in knowing that I got the best deal and financing after shopping every other Subaru dealer in the Tri-State area. Thanks again.

Great experience.

by from Garfield, NJ |

Went to GP Subara on the first working day of the year (1/2/16) looking to buy an Impreza I had searched from their online inventory. Although the location was under construction, and pa King was a bit tight on the back side streets, the inside appearance of the place was clean and welcoming. I was greeted immediately by their support staff and introduced right away to salesman Joe Kinder. Joe couldn't have been a nicer guy. His knowledge of the Subaru vehicles was evidenced right from the start. Joe was able to get me in the car I came to see. During the test drive Joe was able to answer all of my questions, which made the buying process much easier. At first the numbers didn't work for me. Joe knew I wanted the car, and when all was said and done, he asked me what I wanted in order to go home with the car. Let's just said Joe went above and beyond to make the deal happen. My experience at GP Subaru was extremely pleasant and worth standing. I would recommend any of my friends and family to go to GP Subaru!!!

Purchase of New Used Car

by from Lindenhurst NY |

Customer Service was exceptional. We were greeted by reception and was immediately introduced to sales rep. Eric Baltazar. Eric was friendly and very knowledgeable. We were there to look at a specific car, but it wasn't available and he showed us a car that was newer and more economical to the one we were interested in. Once we agreed on the car, we met with his manager Jenna who was also friendly and extremely helpful with the financing of the car. We were very satisfied with our experience and will be happy to refer our friends and colleagues to your dealership. Thank you so much. Our son loved the car.

Easy from a distance

by from Bethesda, MD |

I was very pleased with my purchase, straightforward and easy. Good selection.

Great Dealers

by from Queens, NY |

My family and I had a great experience at Grand Prix. I was looking for the WRX in white and Joe Del Rossi, my salesman, found it for me. There were a few bumpy obstacles to go over when it came to purchasing the car but Joe and his manager, Jenna, were extremely kind and patient with us and helped us in anyway possible. If anyone is planning on purchasing a new Subaru, I highly suggest to check out Grand Prix and ask for Joe Del Rossi.

Got the Crosstrek I wanted when I wanted it!

by from Deer Park, NY |

Grand Prix did a great job getting me into the car I wanted in the timeframe I wanted, by getting me out of a leased vehicle, when another dealership wouldn't consider that. Marie Marshall is an excellent sales rep. She knows her product and she clearly cares about her customers. Sean, the F & I manager, laid out the financials and closed the deal very cleanly, suggesting options, but never pressuring. And Vincent, the manager, is a very smart man. He gave his people the tools they needed to create a very happy customer! These people know their business. When I walked into the dealership I had no expectation of getting a better deal than I had with the other dealership because of the popularity of the Crosstrek. But Grand Prix has the right philosophy - it's not about selling cars, it's about creating happy customers! I would not only recommend them, I would personally drive anyone I know who is interested in a Subaru straight to their door! Great job all around! Thanks!

Terrible Service

by from Hicksville, NY |

The service I received from Grand Prix Subaru was terrible. I brought my car in for its first oil change and it was damaged while they had possession of the vehicle. I am extremely upset by the carelessness of the supervisors who I did not see even once. Needless to say I will not be going back here.

Grand Prix Subaru responded to this review

January 8, 2016

To whom it may concern: I apologize for any frustration you have experienced as a result of damage to your vehicle; we work diligently to provide due care to all of our clients vehicles and their associated property. Unfortunately we do make errors at times, and we take full responsibility when such an instance occurs. We will make full repairs and allow for sufficient compensation. At all times we have management on the premises, along with myself the majority of the time to oversee such instances. We have no record of an incident as described above, if you would please provide additional information it would be pleasure to reach out to you and investigate what occurred. Again, we would like to make the situation right and regret you had an issue in the first place. Very truly yours, Daniel S. Ross General Manager Grand Prix Subaru 516.822.6800 x 202 dross@grandprixsubaru.com

Joe Delrossi

by from melville, ny |

Grand Prix is an overall great dealership, however, my review is geared around a particular salesman Joe Delrossi. Joe was nothing short of spectacular in every aspect. From the minute I meet him to the minute I signed on the dotted line, Joe maintained a near perfect professional attitude. He was extremely helpful and patient getting me into the car that I wanted. His knowledge in the field and his willingness to help the customer is somewhat of a lost art. Overall, I will be back and will send others their way because of Joe...plain and simple.

Best Customer Service!

by from Levittown, NY |

The staff at Grand Prix Subaru in Hicksville, NY were amazing! If you are looking to get a car, you must see Jamie Borack! She was the absolute best salesperson! She was so honest, friendly and professional. I highly recommend!!! Jamie helped me pick the right car for me and explained everything so well. I also recommend you see Shawn Mayers in finance if you can. He too was so helpful and friendly. I'm so happy with my new Subaru Forester and the service I received was excellent!