500 S Broadway, Hicksville, NY 11801

Service 866-589-2681

"We Will Satisfy You!"

Grand Prix

by from Syosset |

I enjoyed the service and dedication to my satisfaction.

I live 5 hrs from the dealership...

by from Upstate, NY |

VERY SMOOTH LONG DISTANCE TRANSACTION! I LOVE MY TRIBECA!

Great service

by from Syosset ny |

Bought 2014 wrx , was easy, got alot off, fred is a good guy, i was treated like family

Solid Experience

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Nicole was a pleasure to work with, knew all the details and was honest and open with my Wife. We bought a certified 2011 and had many to choose from. Willing to negotiate and work a deal that works for everyone involved. Total time was a bit much but not more than other car buying, I'm still waiting for a dealer that can go from an agreed upon price to out the door in under an hour.

by from Huntington, NY |

I can honestly say that this was the easiest car buying process I have ever experienced. The people at Subaru are very nice and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and not pressured. Our dealer, Jamie Borack was very accommodating and was the reason why things went so smoothly. Despite a discrepancy in the interest rate when we were picking up the car, Jamie diligently worked with the Subaru management team to ensure that we left happy - which we did. We love our new Subaru Forester and thank Jamie and everyone at Subaru for the wonderful experience!

Amazing overall experience

by from Long Island, NY |

I came to Grand Prix Subaru after leaving another Subaru dealership feeling frazzled and confused. My sales rep seemed totally disinterested in answering any of my questions. Although I was the only customer there, he seemed as though he was too busy to help me and was annoyed that I didn't want to buy a car off of their lot. I had a completely opposite experience at Grand Prix Subaru. I was greeted at the door with smiles and hellos by a pleasant girl (I didn't get her name) and by two managers. I was quickly introduced to my sales representative Jamie Borack. I can not say enough nice things about her. She was friendly, knowledgable, and was interested in finding me exactly what I wanted. Jamie and her manager Jayson Schrager quickly located the exact car I was looking for and the GM Dan Ross worked diligently to get get me the best deal for my car. Dan called me twice to let me know the status of my car. Once to say they made a deal, and the next to let me know my car was on its way from NJ for me. Not only was I extremely happy with the service I received, but they made me feel like my business was important to them. They also followed up to make sure I was completely happy with my purchase. I honestly couldn't be happier with my entire experience at Grand Prix Subaru & of course I love my Subaru!

Professional, friendly and honest dealership

by from Roslyn, N.Y. |

It was an excellent experience buying a car from this dealership. Everyone we met was friendly and helpful. Jenna was extremely knowledgeable and truely concerned that the car we chose was the car for us. The finance manager compared leasing vs. purchasing and offered both options with what was best for us. The service manager introduced himself and made us feel right at home. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Easy and straightforward

by from Roslyn, NY |

I found the car I wanted online, they gave me a great price and I bought it. Excited about the VIP program, should be a real help. Worth the drive.

buy from here!

by from Long Island, NY |

I just purchased my new Subaru from Grand Prix. As far as car experiences go, this was by far the best. I never felt pressured or mistreated like the typical car buying cliche. I had Jenna Donnelly as a salesperson and she was great. She was honest and up front and took her time going through everything with me. They gave me a great price and a great car. Franco, the sales manager was also great. And who can beat the VIP program! They really treat everyone like they are part of their Subaru family. I will recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new car. Keep it up Grand Prix and Jenna!

Couldn't be happier.

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Since the moment I stepped foot in Grand Prix Subaru, I could tell it wasn't like most dealerships. Not once during the buying process did I feel pressured, forgotten, or mislead about price, services offered, etc. My sales person, the managers, and service crew all treated me with the utmost respect. If you are in the market for a Subaru, don't bother with other dealerships, no one can beat their VIP program or the warm, friendly treatment from the staff.

Awesome experiance

by from baldwin,new york |

I recently purchased a 2014 forester from my sales man Steve Radow and all I can say is wow was it a pleasant experiance. Steve was very knowlegeable, kind and considerate to our needs. We came in looking for a subaru but we did not necessarily know which model we wanted until Steve helped assist us in the forester. So far I love my vehicle it was exactly what my family of 4 needed. The process was quick and easy and Steve even helped us schedule our first maintenance appointment with service. Allan Nejelski the service manager took time out to speak to us about service appointments and programs. Overall my experiance was great and I would definately refer this dealership to friends and family. Thank you Steve and the rest of grand prix subaru staff!