400 Indianapolis Blvd, Schererville, IN 46375

New 888-503-0086
Used 866-505-1970
Service 877-468-9059

We are out to be #1 on 41!

Awesome Service

by from Schererville, IN |

Bought my first Scion two weeks ago!! I bought a 2014 Scion xD. I was treated very well by the salesman, Frank Salinas and the finance manager, Tammy May, was awesome! She did so much to put me at ease about purchasing a new car with a bigger car payment than I was used to and she went out of her way to help me with an extended warranty because of her concern regarding the amount of miles I put on my car because of my work location. The Toyota/Scion staff have always been courteous when I have been there, whether to purchase my vehicle, pickup paperwork or the service department! They even gave me 25 free car washes!! How awesome is that! They also scheduled my first oil change! They always check up on me with an email and are very conscious of making their utmost effort to make everyone's car buying experience amazing!

Great service

by from St, John, In |

I had my Carolla in for a routine oil change and check up and scheduling was done with ease Also waiting time was minimal, everybody was professional and the service time was minimal. Great job Team Toyota!

Amazing

by from scherville, IN |

they really helped me out, as a college student with out a co signer or much credit, they were still able to work with me and get me into an amazing car when no one else could

Great dealership!!

by from Cedar Lake, IN |

Everyone at Team Toyota is very friendly no matter who you're dealing with. The Service Dept. is very efficient! When we were given a time frame for getting our car serviced it was actually finished ahead of schedule. Between the two of us our last 4 cars have been Toyotas and 3 of those were purchased at Team Toyota. We have been very happy with our purchases and the personalized care we receive!

Great customer service, GREAT value

by from Saint John IN |

I chose this dealership as I was looking for a certified pre owned Toyota and they had the best selection in the area. The sales process was hassle free and low pressure. I had a new salesperson who didn't know a whole lot about the vehicle, but she made sure my questions were answered quickly by another sales rep. Upon delivery of my vehicle, they synced my phone to the blue tooth system for me, as well as showed me some other features I was unaware the car had. The manager Tim was very nice and accommodating, as was the business manager Mike Anderson. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a pre owned or new vehicle. A+++++

In and out on a saturday morning!

by from St. John, IN |

Was very happy getting my car serviced last week, went in a saturday morning expecting to be there for a couple hours but I was in and out in less than an hour. Everything was up to par and very professional. Thank You Team Toyota!

Team Toyota responded to this review

May 18, 2015

You are very welcome! We are glad we were able to get you in and out and that everything was up to par.

Great Service!

by from East Chicago, IN |

Went for a routine oil change that was prescheduled when we bought the car. Melissa Martinez was extremely nice to explain the process seeing as I forgot we prescheduled this. I thank Team Toyota for her for great customer service! I love feeling welcomed!

Knowledgeable & Friendly people

by from Schererville, In |

We came in for our routine oil change and were informed of the need for a change of transmission fluid and the need for a new power belt. We returned to have these things done. They were performed in a timely manner. Our advisor, Dan, was personable and kind.

Top notch Dealer/Team Toyota

by from Munster, In |

My wife and I recently bought our 5th RAV 4 since 2008. We have enjoyed everyone of them. The service and deals we have received from the Team Toyota staff have been great and highly recommend the sales staff, finance managers and service department . The complimentary 5000 mile servicing is a nice perk as well as the free car washes. Even if we were not being offered a $25 service coupon, I would be happy to write this review!

Team Toyota responded to this review

May 15, 2015

Thank you Conrad for your kind words and for your high recommendations!

by from Hammond Indiana |

Very friendly Leonor and team good prices and car's definitely will buy my next vehicle there

Friendy, professional staff

by from Portage, IN |

All the Toyota staff we came across were friendly, helpful and professional. This is my second Corolla that I purchased from Said and I would buy another car from him when the occasion arises. He is not pushy, and answered all my questions.