Team Toyota

Service 877-468-9059

Come get one!

Loving my new ride!

by from Saint John, IN |

My experience with Team Toyota has completely exceeded my expectations. After just having our second baby we quickly realized we needed a vehicle that would accommodate our family and make life easier. Kyle Anderson is hands down the best employee Team Toyota employs. He went above and beyond for us and made the process so easy. We couldn't be happier with Kyle and our new Sienna!! The kids love it too :)

My Toyota

by from Crown Point, Indiana |

My experience with team Toyota has been an awesome experience! I really love my Camry!

Great and spacious facilities

by from Crown Point, IN |

We have had a great experience at Team Toyota in Schererville and Bob Gilmack, Car Sales Assoc. took care of us. He also explained the features of the 2014 Toyota Corolla S Premium we purchased and went over with us all the bells and whistles.... We recommend Team Toyota and ask for Bob Gilmack and you will be glad you did.

great service

by from Gary In |

really love this dealership feel like a valued customer

Poor all around experience

by from Lafayette, IN |

Very poor experience. This dealer is an hour and a half from my house but I went there because they said they could get the car I wanted in 48 hours. Upon going up there, they said it would be a week but I went ahead with the paperwork. They day after signing the paperwork, they called and said it would be closer to 3 weeks. The entire time until the car arrived the salesman was hard to get a hold of to check the status of the car. A couple days after picking up the car, white spots started to appear from the leather protection being mis-applied. They would't let me fix it locally to me but I had to go their to have them clean it off. I waited 5 hours while they tried to get it off and they didn't get it all but it was mostly gone so I took it home. They re-applied the protection coating though and then 2 days later more spotting appeared as i dried. The staff was not very sympathetic or apologetic for their error and my car still has the spotting that is 3-5 inches across.

service

by from Dyer, IN |

Service is excellent and so is the service manager Greg.

Team Toyota is the bomb!

by from Dyer, IN |

I have been looking for a reliable car to get me to and from work, as well as school and Mike Anderson took awesome care of me. All I'm saying is if your buying a car, Mike Anderson and his daughter are your go to people! He was great during the buying process, and very accommodating to what I wanted. I never felt pressured/hounded to buy or add on certain services, which I enjoyed because it gave me time to think about the offer. In addition, Mike was such a cool and easy going guy. He understood my budget, and worked with me to get the numbers I needed. I initially wanted a Honda, and I looked at all the other dealers in the area. The Toyota team was not only the best offer around, but also made me feel welcome and taken care of. Everyone there was extremely professional and polite. Mike and his supervisor really listened to what I was looking for and didn't pressure me into purchasing another type of car or to do a "leasing special" like most of the other dealerships did. I would totally recommend this place to friends and family, and will be a loyal customer for a very long time.

Epitome of Service

by from East Chicago, IN |

Just walking through the doors was a positive experience. We saw the pool and hammock offers taking place and found it humorous but it showed that Toyota tries to give back to its customers. We then were greeted by Rick (Munster, IN). He made us feel very welcomed. He sat us down and asked a few questions that felt non-invasive. A lot of times, there are sales representatives that really try to dig in a little too deep. Rick asked a lot of good questions and gave us the opportunity to ask our own. He was very patient with us. We could really tell that he was really trying to work with us. He allowed us to test drive the car that we were interested in (Rav4 LE). He sat us down and we talked numbers. He appeared to be really considerate of our situation. I think what made us chose Toyota was the fact that he REALLY tried to meet us at eye level with what we were working with. My wife and I were really appreciative of his service. My sister is considering purchasing a new vehicle from Toyota. We have already shared our experience with her and will recommend Toyota and Rick for her future purchase.

Team Toyota Service Department

by from St. John, Indiana |

I was very well treated by the Service Department of Team Toyota. They serviced my minivan at the scheduled appointment time and I waited in their waiting room, where I had free coffee and cookies and watched television. This helped pass the waiting time pleasantly and quickly. They were extremely courteous to me. I also received a free car wash.

Professional and Friendly Service

by from Highland, Indiana |

Being a loyal customer of this dealership for many years, I am confident in the competent service I'll receive. I didn't hesitate to have a radiator replaced on my Tundra and then take a 1,000 mile trip the next day. Owning a couple of older vehicles, we have had some really major repairs done to both our Camry and Tundra (including a frame replacement on the truck). Never had any problems with any work performed by this dealership. Thanks, Team Toyota, for the professional care you take of my vehicles and for the gift certificate provided to write a review. My pleasure to write a glowing one.

team toyota

by from schereville indiana |

I went to many places before I bought my Toyota 4runner at Schererville Toyota. I went to car max, then Toyota on route 30ty in Hobart...then I maid my decision .... Toyota of Schererville Indiana .My salesperson was Kevin. he wasn't pushy...he told me all the info I wanted to know about my new 4runner . and your sigh outside got me going to...buy a new Toyota and get a grill. Kevin made sure I got my grill..when at first I thought I wasn't getting one. Every time I had to come to Toyota of Schererville, to see about something ..kevin was waiting for me...a very good salesperson. Also your finance person (forgot his name) the last guy I saw before they gave me my 4runner...was very nice..we got along great...he also told me a lot of things that I didn't know that I was getting from Toyota of Schererville. So.. I was very happy with everything from Schererville Toyota. The last thing they did was pretty cool...the way you guys all cheered when they showed me my new truck...just before I left...that was very nice