Team Toyota

400 Indianapolis Blvd, Schererville, IN 46375

New 888-503-0086
Used 866-505-1970
Service 877-468-9059

We are out to be #1 on 41!

Awesome Service

by from Schererville, IN |

Bought my first Scion two weeks ago!! I bought a 2014 Scion xD. I was treated very well by the salesman, Frank Salinas and the finance manager, Tammy May, was awesome! She did so much to put me at ease about purchasing a new car with a bigger car payment than I was used to and she went out of her way to help me with an extended warranty because of her concern regarding the amount of miles I put on my car because of my work location. The Toyota/Scion staff have always been courteous when I have been there, whether to purchase my vehicle, pickup paperwork or the service department! They even gave me 25 free car washes!! How awesome is that! They also scheduled my first oil change! They always check up on me with an email and are very conscious of making their utmost effort to make everyone's car buying experience amazing!

Always great service

by from Munster, IN |

I have a reception problem with the radio in the Tacoma to the point it is difficult to listen to it. I believe the techs, service reps, service manager, and even the area Toyota rep are doing their best to troubleshoot and resolve this issue. Even though it has been frustrating, I see everyone involved working hard towards fixing this illusive problem.

Great Dealership and Cusomer Service

by from Lynwood, Illinois |

My service representative Dan did a wonderful job greeting me and providing excellent customer service. He explained efficiently and effectively what services I needed at the moment and what I will need in the future. He also located some coupons that would help decrease my final bill. I really appreciated that...I'm always trying to save a buck! I've been going to Team Toyota for about 3 years and they've always provided the best service. I will continue to take my vehicle to Team Toyota because I trust them and they deliver great service. The free car was is definitely a plus!

Love Team Toyota

by from Dyer, IN |

We have been going to Team Toyota for almost 20 years, and they always take care of us. The service department is friendly and trustworthy. Repair work is completed in the time promised. I wouldn't take my Camry anywhere else for service. Thanks for being such a great dealership!

R. Alcaraz Service Department

by from Highland, IN |

I have had experience with several dealerships in the past, but this one tops them all. I own a Jeep and a Dodge and I never go to the dealerships service department where I purchased them from. This was my second visit to Team Toyota and was pleasantly surprised by the no pressure, knowledgeable, friendly and courteous manner in which my wife and I were treated by the service department. The service writers patiently answered all our questions and worked with us to achieve our satisfaction as well as made sure everything was well understood. Thank you very much. Ricky Alcaraz

Service Department - R. Alcaraz

by from Highland, IN |

I have had experience with several dealerships in the past, but this one tops them all. I own a Jeep and a Dodge and I never go to the dealerships service department where I purchased them from. This was my second visit to Team Toyota and was pleasantly surprised by the no pressure, knowledgeable, friendly and courteous manner in which my wife and I were treated by the service department. The service writers patiently answered all our questions and worked with us to achieve our satisfaction as well as made sure everything was well understood. Thank you very much. R. Alcaraz

great service team

by from crown point indiana |

Have brought my Sienna in for the 5,000 mile maintenance service and each time everyone one there was extremely friendly and knowledgable from the phone call to make the appointment thru the entire process. They answered all my questions and explained everything in great detail. I would highly recommend Team Toyota for all your service needs.

Great service

by from Munster, IN |

I called and was able to set up an appointment for later that day. My oil change and tire rotation were done well and quickly and even included a car wash. Juan and the cashiers were great! They were thorough, friendly, and professional. I'll definitely be back!

Great Service Every Time

by from Hobart, IN |

Team Toyota always comes through with prompt and excellent service. Always happy to have efficient work done without wasting a lot of time. Nice and comfortable waiting area.

Awesome Dealership

by from Dyer, IN |

Sally from Dyer, In Bought my first Toyota Camry from Team Toyota. Awesome experience, awesome salespeople, service, clean facility, knowledgeful Business Manager who has personality and make his customer feel that they are making the smart, right choice. Impressed. This is my first Toyota and I definitely recommend them to others. My daughter is in the market for a new car, and I know that she was impressed as well and will buy from Team Toyota. Feeling Blessed

Mick B.

by from Dyer Indiana |

Took my 2006 Toyota Avalon for the 5000 mile maintenance check and was very pleased with service as usual. I have been taking my car there for service for a few years and have never been unhappy. I like the service because the service rep tells you what is recommended but no sales pressure. Thanks Team Toyota