Team Toyota

400 Indianapolis Blvd, Schererville, IN 46375

New 888-503-0086
Used 866-505-1970
Service 877-468-9059

We are out to be #1 on 41!

Awesome Service

by from Schererville, IN |

Bought my first Scion two weeks ago!! I bought a 2014 Scion xD. I was treated very well by the salesman, Frank Salinas and the finance manager, Tammy May, was awesome! She did so much to put me at ease about purchasing a new car with a bigger car payment than I was used to and she went out of her way to help me with an extended warranty because of her concern regarding the amount of miles I put on my car because of my work location. The Toyota/Scion staff have always been courteous when I have been there, whether to purchase my vehicle, pickup paperwork or the service department! They even gave me 25 free car washes!! How awesome is that! They also scheduled my first oil change! They always check up on me with an email and are very conscious of making their utmost effort to make everyone's car buying experience amazing!

Great service

by from Calumet City |

This is my third Toyota that I have purchased from Team Toyota from 2003 to 2015 and they all have been great. All my service has been excellent.

Treated me like I was their only customer.

by from Schererville, IN |

As soon as i drove onto the Toyota lot, I was greeted with my entrust and needs as the reason my sales person was there. He asked questions in line with what I wanted and never pressured me in a direction I was not entrusted in. Once he new exactly what I was looking for, he wasted no time and came up with the Camry I was looking for. He met my budget requirements and sent me home with my new car. This overall was a vary pleasant transaction. The followup I have received since my purchase has equally been rewarding making me feel like I was their only customer.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Westville, In |

We visited Team with the intent to purchase a used vehicle. We walked out leasing a new vehicle. All parties were extremely knowledgeable and helped us make this decision. We are very happy with the 2015 Avalon Hybrid!!!

Great Service

by from Lynwood, Illinois |

Team Toyota representative, Michael provided excellent service on Thursday, 8/13 when I took my car in for an oil change and other services. He saved me money and patiently checked the system to see if I needed any other services. I've been going to Team Toyota for service since I purchased my RAV4 in 2012 and always receive exceptional service. I recommend others to go there to buy a vehicle and use their services. You will not be disappointed!

A good place to buy a car

by from chicago, Il. |

my experience with team Toyota has been exceptional since I purchase my 2012 Toyota highlander the service department is really good and they get the job done as quickly as possible, (its as if they know you other things to do). I have been dealing with them only a few months now, but I think I'm gonna stick with TEAM TOYOTA.....

A good place to buy a car

by from chicago, Il. |

Fabulous Sales Gal

by from Valparaiso,IN |

Last week I just purchased my 5th Toyota - a beautiful 2015 Red Corolla and it was divine intervention that Katina Golden was my sales associate. She was friendly, knowledgable and patient with me and I couldn't ask for anything more. She made my buying experience a great one! Team Toyota on 41 is blessed to have her on their team! So run....don't walk to see Katina!

great service and customer care.

by from Hammond, In. |

GREAT service and customer care. Addressed every concern.

Team Toyota responded to this review

August 13, 2015

We are happy we were able to address every concern and that you received great service!

The experience was great!

by from Westville, Indiana |

I just recently purchased my corolla from Team Toyota and my experience was fantastic. Mike Vega and John Martinez were great to work with and made the process so much less painful than previous experiences elsewhere. I would definitely recommend people go there. I get so many complements on my vehicle and I LOVE IT!!!!!

New Car Purchase

by from Crown Point, IN |

The salesman, Said Mohammed, went out of his way to be helpful and was very, informative and knowledgeable. The dealership was very attentive to our needs as new car buyers.