Team Toyota

Service 877-468-9059

Come get one!

Loving my new ride!

by from Saint John, IN |

My experience with Team Toyota has completely exceeded my expectations. After just having our second baby we quickly realized we needed a vehicle that would accommodate our family and make life easier. Kyle Anderson is hands down the best employee Team Toyota employs. He went above and beyond for us and made the process so easy. We couldn't be happier with Kyle and our new Sienna!! The kids love it too :)

Great service

by from Munster, IN |

Overall, my experience at team Toyota has always been great. I always take my car there for repairs or regular maintenance and get friendly service, quality results at a very affordable rate. The new location on Schererville is very clean and a nice place to wait while your car is worked on

desperate, loss of ignition key out of state

by from hebron in |

I lost my ignition key when I was out of state and desperate, no title or registration on me. I was able to connect with Team's Angie in accounting who contacted the local Toyota dealer for verification of who I was. That service manager was going to bill me a whopping $310.00 to make a key for me. Again Angie to the rescue who went out of her way and contacted Team's parts manager Al who stated the key could be make for $15.00 and he, in turn, went out of his way calling the out of state service manager regarding the suggested price of the key. I am so grateful to Angie and Al, they saved me $290.00!

Excellent Sales and Service

by from Schererville IN |

We bought a highlander in June. This is our second car from Team Toyota. Our salesperson was Kevin and he did an excellent job explaining the features to us. He was very easy to work with and very accommodating. He made the whole process run very smoothly. Everyone at the dealership was extremely friendly! The dealership offers a $25 gift certificate for writing a review. The fact that this is our second purchase from Team Toyota speaks for itself.

Great service!

by from Schererville, IN |

I have a 2001 4Runner that I purchased new at the old dealership. I have been doing my business with Team Toyota for many years and have always received top notch service. On this particular visit, I asked Dan in the service department to perform some maintenance work on the 4Runner as my daughter takes it to college every year. Dan did an excellent job of checking the vehicle making sure it was safe for my daughter. I can count on Dan and Team Toyota when it comes to service!

Been a satisfied customer for over 13 years!

by from Munster, IN. |

My dealings with Team Toyota have been outstanding over the years. You can buy a car anywhere, but finding high quality customer service is not so easy these days.Team Toyota has given me the kind of service that that has brought me back to them, not only for continued service, but for the purchase of ALL my family vehicles in the past 13 tears. I know when I buy a car from them that I will get great service and a great deal.

Great Service and Friendly Staff

by from Portage, IN |

My overall experience with Team Toyota was great! I purchased my first brand new car with Said. He took the time to make sure I knew everything I needed to know about my car and followed up with me to make sure I am happy with my purchase. Everyone there has been great and friendly! I would definitely recommend Team Toyota to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car.

Defining a Great Customer Experience

by from Munster, In |

Team Toyota is excellent. They are very quick and efficient. They will bend over backward to make sure you are satisfied. I have been bringing my cars into Team Toyota for over 17 years. The staff always gives excellent service. They even give you a tablet when you are waiting for your car to be repaired. Kelly at the Service desk is awesome. She always have a smile on her face. She is very kind. She makes sure you receive a great customer experience. She is an asset to Team Toyota. I want to say to the Staff, Thanks for taking care of my cars for over seventeen years. I will continue to be a customer of Team Toyota for many years to come. This dealership is #1 in my eyes.

Great Service

by from Schererville, IN |

I have brought two cars from Team Toyota. The Service Department is excellent. They service your car. Tell you what needs to be done and the what the recommendations for future service at each millage. The Service Department gets you in and out. If there is a problem and it takes more time, they will give you and update. I had a problems with my Bluetooth and other apps. They took me step by step through all the instructions. The Waiting Room is nice and clean

Service review

by from Cedar Lk, IN |

I purchased my car at this dealership in Nov 2008. I have had all my service done at this dealership and will continue to do so. They do great work, are fair priced, friendly and the waiting room is awesome.

Efficient and Courteous

by from Griffith, IN |

I have bought 3 Toyota Avalons from Team Toyota. This in itself attests to the value and service given. Service has ALWAYS been top notch! Even little issues are taken care of promptly and I have always experienced service techs who appear interested and courteous with any complaints (very few over the years)!