Robert Chevrolet Inc.

Service 888-203-8690

BUILT ON TRUST

Excellent car dearship

by from hicksville, ny |

Very knowledgeable sales people, no pressure on buying. Salvatore Passarelli and John Bell were extremly helpful to me in making my decision. Theymade my experience of leasing a car a pleasure. Would highly recommend Robert Chevolet!!

May 5, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write this nice feedback, Renee! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured. It's delightful to know that Salvatore and John were able to help you out on decision making and found you your perfect car. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Delia Mensch - delia@robertchevrolet.com

Service

by from Hicksville NY |

I was waited on at the time of the appointment and service was completed within the time frame I was originally quoted. Which made it easy to continue with my plains for the day.

great service

by from Syosset, NY |

I really like the service people at Robert Chevrolet - they're all very efficient (you're far busier than when I bought my 2010 Camaro SS there years ago) and they're such nice people! I had very small needs on Friday (just an inspection and one tire replacement), but it was a very positive experience. Thanks!

Exceptional Service

by from Hicksville, New York |

The salesperson, Eric Hartmann, was extremely helpful with everything. He made the whole experience from test driving to purchasing my first brand new car a pleasure. Thank you.

Grest service department, knowledgeable sales

by from Williston Park New York |

Easy and straight forward, Chevrolet online was informative, and helpful. I specifically choose Roberts because of your service department. I have purchased two Chevrolet Trucks from Atlantic Chevrolet, they were not truthful with a used truck I purchased, and the service i received on both a new Tahoe, and used Colorado was less than expected. I purchased a formally leased Malibu from my father-in-law who leased the vehicle from Roberts, for the past 2 years we have been bringing all our vehicles to Roberts and found the service to be professional, with a helpful and dedicated staff. I hope to have the Silverado for years to come, and will continue to have all my vehicles services conducted at Roberts.

Great experience, definitely recommend!

by from Mineola, New York |

We walked in at 8pm on a Monday night. We picked up the new car the Friday the same week. There were no games, just great service and a good deal. Robert was excellent and we look forward to using Robert Chevrolet again in the future.

Best dealership

by from Hicksville New York |

Best experience i had with this dealership and seles person is more than best very homely feeling i really appreciate give ten out of ten great job

August 28, 2015

Alka, thank you for the five star review! We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. It was great doing business with you. See you next time! Best, John Berriola, General Sales Manager johnberriola@robertchevrolet.com

Recent lease

by from Hicksville, NY |

Second lease with Robert Chevrolet and both times Excellent service. I recommend you give them a try before going else where. You will be glad you did.

August 27, 2015

Andrea, thanks for your review and recommendation. It is great to hear that we were able to meet your needs and earn your repeat business. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy driving! Best, John Berriola, General Sales Manager johnberriola@robertchevrolet.com

Highly Professional

by from Hicksville, NY. |

Steve Fox was a great help. He was very professional and got me out on time. As usual Roberts techs were great.

August 27, 2015

Ronald, thank you for your kind words. I am pleased to know that Steve was a great help to you. We're proud of our service technicians and hope to pass along your great experience to all of our customers. Thanks for your business! Best, John Berriola, General Sales Manager johnberriola@robertchevrolet.com

Great Service, Clean Facilities

by from Dix Hills, New York |

This was my first visit to the service departmet at Robert Chevrolet, and my experience was very positive. The waiting room was very clean, the chairs were comfortable, and free coffee was available. I really appreciated the wifi, it helped to pass the time. The service people were great too. My service coordinator was very pleasant, and my car was protected with plastic seat covers and paper floor mats. Overall, I was totally satisfied.

August 27, 2015

Joseph, thank you so much for sharing! I am pleased to hear about your great experience at our service department. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Best, John Berriola, General Sales Manager johnberriola@robertchevrolet.com

They do what needs to be done quick and reliable

by from new york |

I am always greeted quickly. the car is ready when you say it is going to be. I do tell people to go to the dealership to service and or buy their vehicle.

August 25, 2015

Hi Aaron, thank you for spreading the good word! Our team takes customer service very seriously and I'm thrilled to know that you are satisfied with your services. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, John Berriola, General Sales Manager johnberriola@robertchevrolet.com