Platinum Volkswagen

340 W Old Country Rd, Hicksville, NY 11801

New 888-750-2927
Used 888-594-8055
Service 877-291-5327

Customer Service is our #1 Priority! Big Selection, Financing Available.

Very Honest and Professional Dealership

by from Port Washington, NY |

I would highly recommend this dealership if you are looking for a Volkswagen. We bought a Tiguan and are in love with it. Total value for our $!

Very Happy Repeat Customer

by from Westbury, New York |

I picked up my new Jetta SE on Tuesday and I have been raving about the super easy process and personalized customer service to all of my family, friends and co-workers ever since. This is my second purchase with Platinum Volkswagen. My first experience was with Joe (who has since been promoted - congrats Joe!) and this time around I had the pleasure of working with Danny. He listened to what I needed and wanted and over-delivered. I was able to fill out and send the financing application to Bill over the weekend and Danny and Joe worked out all the remaining details on Monday including contacting my car insurance company. When I arrived at Platinum VW after work on Tuesday, he had the new car waiting to drive off the lot. He sat in the car with me and explained all the new bells and whistles and had me try out the navigation system and Bluetooth to get a feel for the new features. While I was in Joe's office, signing my paperwork, Danny moved my license plates and he was kind enough to move the few items I left in my car and place them into my new car - all in their proper places. I was in and out in under an hour. Just amazing. Thanks you guys. I'll be back again and again and again.

Best used car experience

by from Long Island, NY |

This car buying experience was friendly and easy. All staff were caring and considerate. Thank you for your patience and respect. For those wanting to purchase a car don't go anywhere but Platinum Volkswagen!

Platinum Volkswagen is the BEST

by from Lindenhurst,NY |

Doc went above and beyond to make the car buying experience enjoyable! Besides being an amazing soul in general he helped me find an affordable price and a great car. He went out of his way to have to have all new mats put in the used jetta I was purchasing free of charge. Every part of the process was smooth and enjoyable. He was very knowledgeable and he truly puts the customer first. The service team was great as well. My father was so impressed that he will be buying his next car from Platinum Volkswagen. Thanks Doc!!

Excellent

by from West Babylon, NY |

Phil and Moses were very professional and worked with us to get me into a car I really love at a price I could afford. I would highly recommend them both and this dealership.

Great Service - no pressure. Very knowledgeable

by from New York, NY |

I had the pleasure of working with Manny who immediately related to our needs in finding a car. Platinum VW was our first stop of what we had planned of many - we never made it to other dealers. Manny and John were extremely helpful and I didn't feel pressured at all as I have in any other dealer. Their honesty went a long way. There's a lot of competition nowadays in this industry but when it comes to sales, a good vibe from people who know their stuff and find it more important to help the customer is the big seller. Keep up the good work and thank you guys in helping me make the right decision! (2015 Golf TSI)

Terrible service

by from Hicksville,NY |

I own 5 cars a bmw, Benz, Infiniti, Nissan and VW tiguan. out of all the cars the worst service ever experienced was at platnum VW. They lied to me saying they were looking at my car but the never did then told me a day later they had lost my keys. They didn't provide me with a loaner car and now are asking for my spare key to make a copy. How do I know they won't loose that key aswell. I get better service at the Nissan dealership. This is a terrible service department I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!

Excellent Service

by from Rockville Centre, NY |

Manny reached out to me promptly after I inquired on Cars.Com about a 2014 Jetta. He was personable and available to help me. The managers were very accommodating while we were there, as well. We were able to agree on a great price and I could not be happier with my Jetta. After dealing with some very underhanded people at other dealerships, it was refreshing to work with someone as honest and kind as Manny. I received a very comprehensive demo upon picking up the car, which showed me even more wonderful features on my car. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone!

Great service

by from Freeport, NY |

I had such a great experience at this dealer. Costumer service was great and I was able to get in and out in a new car in the same day. I would recommend my sales consultant Al Toussaint. He was very nice and easy to talk to. He wasn't just trying to sell a car. He was very personable. I would definitely buy another car from this dealer.

This Is The Dealership You've Been Looking For

by from Levittown, NY |

My sister and I will ONLY lease our new cars with Platinum Volkswagen. The owner, the manager and each and every salesperson create a family-like environment for their customers. If you become one of their loyal customers this means that you too will feel immediately at home when you walk through the door; you will be welcomed; you will be given a wide assortment of payment options; you will leave satisfied and confident that you made the right decision; and you will always look forward to your next visit and your next VW. You will always buy VWs for the rest of your life because you will never want to leave this dealership or their service shop a few blocks away with its dependable, talented and kind VW professionals ! J. Gumo

great service

by from hichsville,ny |

They made you very confortable in leasing from them. And explained all aspects of the car which i didn't know. thank you