Apple Honda

1375 Route 58, Riverhead, NY 11901

New 888-481-4746 New 888-481-4746
Used 888-453-7419 Used 888-453-7419
Service 888-429-5124 Service 888-429-5124

LI's Friendliest Honda Dealer!

Best Car Purchase EVER

by from Riverhead ny |

friendly, calm, no pressure, answered all of our questions and concerns, worked with us on our price and needs. eric goetz was wonderful and we are now going to bring all three of our honda cars here for servicing needs. one of our best car purchase experiences ever.

Misleading dealership

by from Riverhead, NY |

Very disappointed. Saw advertised price on line. Went here and found out price was higher than advertised. Supposedly for a VIP package that I don't need.

One strike

by from Ridge,NY |

Leasing the car from Orlando was a pleasure and problem free. Love the car. One out of three visits to service department was a bad experience. Had an appointment for oil change at 9:30 am. When I got there I was told there was a 2 1/2 hour delay, I was a little perturbed thinking they should have called me before I went to the dealership. I asked if they would put me in line and I would take the car and do some errands I had around Riverhead and would come back in two hours for my oil change. I was assured the paperwork would be done and ready. At around 11:30 I received a phone call telling me that the shop was still backed up by at least another 2 hours. There was no apology for any inconvience to me, all that was said by the service advisor (which hence forth I will make note of the names) was "you can reschedule", which did not in any way improve my mood or my opinion of Apple Honda. I have since rescheduled that oil change and hoping for a better experience.

Never again!!!!

by from shirley, ny |

I traded my 2011 pilot with 2014 odyssey. They took my car in exchange with the new one now I received a bill from the previous bank for $1300. Instead of buying they returned the vehicle and the bank is charging me for wear and tear. As I returned to them they refuse to take care of that. Now I'm stuck with this amount on the top of $4200 that I paid for down payment. They took my car as they are fully responsible and they never said I would be liable for wear and tear. They just wanted to make the sale. I was fooled and betrayed. I lease every three years and I never experienced such situation before. So be sure when you are trading with them

pilot fan

by from hampton bays |

Purchased from Apple was pretty easy ,no problems. Bonnie the sales person did a great job and went over the car before releasing it.

Purchase of Honda Accord

by from Riverhead, NY |

I was very happy and pleased, especially the fact there was no pressure to buy. This is the 3rd car I have bought from Apple Honda.

Excellent Experience

by from Riverhead, NY |

Salesman Orlando Amadeo was very courteous, knowledgeable, personable and willing to work with us to meet our needs. He went above and beyond what we have experienced from past sales people and made sure that we were satisfied in every way.

Well worth the drive

by from Nassau County, New York |

The whole process was quick, easy and pleasant. I purchased a vehicle I have had my eye on for years at a good price and all the staff that I worked couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. Well worth skipping my local Honda dealer and driving 40 minutes to visit Apple. I will definitely recommend Apple Honda to everyone I know.

CRV purchase

by from Riverhead ny |

Vin petrucci was very through in his efforts to explain the features of the crv and followed up till I made my decision to purchase.

A very smooth experience

by from Riverhead, NY |

everyone, including the receptionist (who remembered me from my first visit) treated me with respect, and care. Listened to my concerns and gave me the best deal that I could afford. My salesman and the finance manager were excellent and made me feel good about my deal.