Eagle Auto Mall

1330 Old Country Road, Riverhead, NY 11901

New 888-623-1031
Used 888-624-1227
Service 877-305-7620

Soaring Above the Competition!

New lease after owning one car for 12 years

by from Hampton Bays, NY |

The three times my husband and I visited, there were several other customers but Christie Fey made sure that we had all the help we needed. If we had a question she didn't know the answer to, we didn't need to wait long before she found out. I had to get my second car after having the first for over 12 years. After my husband and I explained what we liked in the old car and what we were looking for in a new one she helped us find the 2013 Malibu. I am looking forward to working with her and Eagle Chevy when my lease is up in October 2016.

January 29, 2015

Thank you for your business. We really appreciate your business and the positive feedback.

Wonderful Experience

by from Hampton Bays, NY |

I have bought 3 Mazda's from this dealer - Extremely Professional and Courteous. The Service Department is one of kind. Always make scheduling service for my vehicle a pleasure. They take the time to explain whatever services or repairs they performed, always polite never pushy. I highly recommend this dealership for both sales and service.

April 17, 2015

Dear LMahanna. Thank you for your business and the kind words. We take a lot of pride in our level of customer service and satisfaction. I am glad you enjoy servicing your vehicle with us.

Excellent service!

by from Riverhead, NY |

I was so happy with the service at this dealership. I am recommending this dealer to all of my friends.

April 17, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and your service business. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Very Helpful

by from Aquebogue, NY |

We were looking for very specific items without all the bells and whistles on our car. Andrew Platis was very pleasant and helpful. He found us just what we were looking for and when we picked up the car, he explained every feature and followed up to make sure we were satisfied. This review page on the other hand was not good, as I had a lot of trouble giving excellent stars!

April 15, 2015

Dear Customer. Thank you for your business and the kind words. Welcome to the Eagle family and enjoy your new vehicle.

Great Buying Experience

by from Riverhead NY |

My wife and I were looking for a smaller SUV type vehicle and had gone to several competing dealers. At the end of the process we chose to buy a Mazda CX5. The car is awesome but the thing that really stands out in my mind was the salesman that worked with us. Andrew Platis is a salesman at Riverhead Eagle Auto Mall. Now you know that shopping for a new car can sometimes be a very stressful and negative experience. I was really amazed by the way I was greeted and handled by Andrew. I never felt pressured to buy the car. We went in and really made them jump through hoops. In fact we test drove three different cars and then left. Andrew was very polite and just asked us to let him know what we decided. After several days we decided on the Mazda CX5 and Andrew was right there to handle the deal. The price was outstanding and all I did was sit back while he did all of the work. The car is great, the experience was great and Andrew was great!!!. If your looking for a new car I would strongly recommend Andrew at Eagle Auto Mall in Riverhead. I know that I will be back!!!

April 13, 2015

Dear Customer. Thank you for your business and the kind words about Andrew Platis. He truly is an asset to our organization. We are happy you enjoyed the whole experience of buying your new Mazda CX5 from us at Eagle Auto Mall and also look forward to helping you again in the future. Happy trails with the new CX5 and welcome to the Eagle family.

Satisfied!

by from Riverhead, NY |

Everyone in the service dept was professional, responded to my problem promptly and I left with a big smile on my face.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your service business and the nice comments.

Great Service!

by from Patchogue, NY |

Great Service here! I was treated like a VIP. I highly recommend Eagle for service

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your service business and the kind words.

Dissatisfied

by from Eastport |

Worst me chic work I have ever see. Picked up car in worse condition that when I dropped it off.

April 4, 2015

I am really sorry about your experience. Please call me directly so I can get the issue resolved. Thank you. Derrick Jumper Service and Parts Director. Eagle Auto Mall.

Great All-Around Service

by from New York, New York |

We were looking for a Volvo XC 60 to replace our Volvo XC 90. The sales representative who helped us was Andrew Platis. He provided us with exceptional service, explaining the available features of an XC 60 and the related costs, going out of his way to find us a red car for availability within our tight time schedule, handling the tags, insurance and other closing details in a very professional manner, and sitting with us in the car and explaining to us how to work all the features. We plan to have our car serviced at this dealership and look forward to a continuing relationship with both Andrew and the dealership.

March 31, 2015

Dear Customer. Thank you for your business and the positive feedback. We hope you are enjoying your new Volvo XC60. That is in fact an exceptional vehicle. Every one of us here at Eagle takes a lot of pride in our customer service.

Hands down....the BEST dealership EVER!!!!

by from Sound Beach, NY |

The BEST!!! The BEST!!! I have never been so impressed with a car dealership. The Volvo sales manager and the sales associate were very helpful, professional, and just all around nice people!!!

March 19, 2015

Thank you for your business and we're glad you enjoyed the whole experience of buying a vehicle from Eagle Auto Mall.

Wonderful experience

by from Westhampton Beach, NY |

I just leased a Volvo from Eagle Auto. My experience was wonderful. Andrew Platis gave exceptional service. He helped me select the right car for my needs and made the entire process painless. He gave me a terrific price on exactly the car I wanted and promised it to me for the next day. Not only did Andrew spend a great deal of time on the phone with my insurance company, he kept me apprised of all steps in the process by email as the day progressed. Hours after the dealership closed, Andrew emailed me to remind me to bring certain documents with me the next day. When I picked up my car, Andrew set up my phone and radio connections and clearly explained how to work all features on the car. He told me not to hesitate to call him with any questions I have about the car. I am thrilled with my Volvo and wouldn't hesitate for one minute to recommend Andrew Platis and this dealership. I'm sure I will be dealing with them for years to come.

March 19, 2015

Dear Customer. Thank you for your business and the excellent review. Customer service and satisfaction is always our primary goal.