Eagle Auto Mall

1330 Old Country Road, Riverhead, NY 11901

New 888-623-1031
Used 888-624-1227
Service 877-305-7620

Soaring Above the Competition!

New lease after owning one car for 12 years

by from Hampton Bays, NY |

The three times my husband and I visited, there were several other customers but Christie Fey made sure that we had all the help we needed. If we had a question she didn't know the answer to, we didn't need to wait long before she found out. I had to get my second car after having the first for over 12 years. After my husband and I explained what we liked in the old car and what we were looking for in a new one she helped us find the 2013 Malibu. I am looking forward to working with her and Eagle Chevy when my lease is up in October 2016.

This place is AWFUL

by from Riverhead NY |

We went there knowing we were in a bad situation. Our 2011 Chevy ran into serious issues It was at the service place there We were told between 3,000 dollars worth of work FIne But once we told them we wanted to possibly trade in the car We were told all of a sudden It was 5400 dollars worth of work We Sat Down with Brendon and ran numbers because we found a car we liked we left to think about it We called back and told him we would come in a sign the papers WELL he lied to us and said the deal was no longer going to be the way it was So we had our car towed from there and Fixed Guess what it only cost 2000 to fix WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!!! AND WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CHEVY

Fraudulent and deceiving dealership

by from Riverhead |

This dealer is deceiving and fraudulent. I was there on Saturday with my family and was looking at a specific vehicle, the salesperson opened the vehicle and myself and my family were very happy with it. We were given monthly lease and out of pocket amounts. I returned today, after 3 days looking to finalize and was told that the amounts given were for a 2014 model that we did not even see, not for the 2015 which we were interested in and the ONLY vehicle we saw that day. I was told that I could have a similar vehicle for more $2000 downpayment and an extra $150/month, and this vehicle did NOT HAVE LEATHER SEATS NOR NAVIGATION, NOR REAR ENTERTAINMENT. I was completely in disbelief by the lack of respect, professionalism and dishonesty at this dealership.

Great service

by from Middle Island New York |

This was an excellent service appointment. The service agent was very professional and had me out earlier than I thought and I was able to keep my other appointment, thanks.

Not Fun!

by from East Hampton, NY, 11937 |

Th building looked great. They were almost fighting because one salesman answered me on the internet so he wanted the sale. I was not approved for the loan, which is fine ( I still got my car) but the process to receive my deposit back is crazy. One week later and still no money! WOW!! Bad business!!

Eagle Auto Mall responded to this review

July 16, 2014

I am sorry about the delay with your refund on the deposit but as a business we do have to make sure that if your deposit was in the form of a personal check we do have to make sure that your check clears before we refund your money.

Awesome Service

by from Shelter Island, NY |

I came in to get a noise in my steering wheel checked out. The service people were fantastic. They came into the very comfortable waiting room and let me know what was going on the entire time. My car was fixed right away and everybody I came in contact with there was wonderful.

car repair

by from sag harbor |

Agent Chad resolved an issue I had with warranty on my Volvo. Chad was professional, responded to my problem promptly and resolved my issue to my satisfaction. He was concerned with my issue and worked diligently to address my complaint. I will always request him as my service agent. I feel confident in his ability to respond to my needs promptly and professionally. Thank you Chad for working with me and advocating for my consumer rights.

toyota truck

by from shelter island ny |

Had to buy a car because my other one was flooded out with hurricane sandy, so I wasent looking foward to this adventure, spoke to a guy named Tony at ther eagle auto dealer and went to see him on a truck I seen on line. He worked me out a fair price and was very helpful and pleasent to deal with.

car purchase

by from rocky point |

We traded in our old jeep and got a chevy malibu and couldnt be happier. And picked it up on christmas eve, Tony was very helpful and Brian was great as well.

my car

by from sag harbor ny |

i visited the eagle auto mall to see there used selection of pick up trucks met a salesman named Tony on the lot he showed me what trucks they had I test drove the one I liked the best also what was in my price range. I didnt make a decision untill 2 more visits there and I appreciate the no hard sell pitch that I didnt get from Tony and that made the decision process alot easier, and my wife and I are very happy with our new vehicle

commercial truck

by from hampton bays |

i seen a car on line at eagle auto and went to see it and tony worked me out a deal i could live with. Tkanks to all at eagle.