Riverhead Toyota

1655 Old Country Road, Riverhead, NY 11901

New 888-538-6238
Used 888-879-7418
Service 888-698-1935

We are a family owned dealership dedicated to giving our customers an excellent buying experience.

Fair and trustworthy dealers

by from East Hampton, NY |

My husband and I have been purchasing and/or leasing new and used vehicles from Riverhead Toyota for over 25 years. While we have had other cars from other dealers during that time, we keep coming back, because we really like Toyotas and we are very satisfied with this dealership. We have used their sales and service departments and have always been happy with our cars and their service. We have always found the salespeople willing to work with us...they are never pushy and very willing to spend time to help find the right car for us.

This Dealership Can Not Be Trusted

by from Riverhead, NY |

I purchased a 2003 Camry for my mother in 2003. The car had less than 500 miles on it and was supposedly driven by an executive from the dealership. My mother recently was selling the car and when a buyer was interested, he had it checked by his mechanic. As it turns out, the vehicle had been in a pretty severe accident prior to selling it to us which was never disclosed. Very sad to see how sneaky and dishonest these people are. I will never do business with them again. BE CAUTIOUS!!!