Terry's Ford

Used 866-602-3265
Service 866-749-4361

Inventory

by from Lynwood, IL |

They have a good car inventory and they are really helpful. They dont just put you in any car, they put you in the best car of your choice.

Gender/Age Discrimination

by from Coal City. IL |

I recently called and acquired information on a vehicle; I found the customer service was far from satisfactory. I was first transferred from desk to desk and ultimately sent to voicemail. My second attempt to call I was transferred and disconnected. The final time I called, I spoke to a seller and was told I sounded very young and ask my age. I was completely put off and offended by this. Ultimately he told me the vehicle was unavailable and hung up on me.

Very Unprofessional in Peotone, IL

by from Terre Haute, IN |

We drove 3 hours from Terre Haute, IN to look at and buy 3 vehicles from this dealership. We were met with a sales person, who supposedly has had "Sales Man of the Month" every month since 2010, obviously they don't set the bar too high for this "accomplishment." He walked outside to "greet us" and never shook our hand, never told us his name, nothing! We test drove our chosen vehicles, liked them very much and proceeded to the financing part. For my trade in they gave me the lowest value from KBB, I've had better offers for trade locally, just never found anything I liked. And they were also very rude in how they handled that as well, one would think that buying 3 cars at once from the same sales person would be a better incentive to make a better offer. While waiting for the finance department, another sales person and co-worker of his set down behind us at his desk and proceeded to pass gas then laugh about it like some high school student. Needless to say, we didn't pursue trying to deal with this dealership, and never will. A 6 hour trip plus wait time out of my life that I will never get back. Stay away from this dealership!

Rude Customer Service

by from Coal City, IL |

I called to talk to them about a trade in car after receiving a mailing requesting I do so. Sales person that I talked to was very rude and hung up before I was done talking. They're nice to you until they don't think you're going to make them a huge commission, then they don't want anything to do with you.

Where is my review?

by from Beecher |

Where is my review of the very poor service that I received from Terry's Ford in Peotone. I want to warn all potential customers of their bad service and poor customer response to any inquiries made by the customers. If you have an older vehicle it seems to me that the service department will rotate more newer cars to the front of the line. I waited for over 12 days for repair to my vehicle. Bottom line, NEVER AGAIN will I either buy or repair a vehicle at ANY Terr's dealership.

Terry's Ford responded to this review

May 21, 2013

We are sorry for the less than acceptable service experience you have had with Terry's Ford of Peotone. We strive to provide our customers with positive service experiences. Customers are the lifeblood of our business. We consider it a privilege to earn your trust. It is apparent from your feedback to Cars.com that we have let you down. We have had a recent change in management at Terry's Ford Service and would appreciate the opportunity to hear about your experience. Our Service Manager is Tim McKay and can be reached at 708-258-2359, extension 228 or tmckay@terrys.com. Thank you for your consideration. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards, Richard Sheridan, General Manager Terry's Ford of Peotone

Terry Lincoln in Orland PK. Il.

by from Chicago, Il |

I visited Terry Lincoln on Sat. 3/17/12, with the intention of checking out a Lincoln Crossover. I was well impressed with the vehicle. I had never thought of purchasing a Lincoln MKT before until I recently seen more of them on the road. The two individuals that assisted my wife and I were overwhelmingly pleasant. They were patient with us and did not use pressure tactics on us that would have caused us to leave the dealership. After all, purchasing a car is a major purchase that is not done on an everyday basis. I must be sure of what I am purchsing. I wish to extend my sincere appreciation to Mike Ciemny and Chris Micetich for their professionalism. Even though I did not purchase the vehicle on that day, I am givig it strong consideration on returning back to the dealership and working out a deal to buy the 5/7 passenger crossover. I have purchased many vechiles in my lifetime and I consider myself to be a smart buyer. I know what I want in a vehicle and what the vehicle is going to do for me in the next 3 to 5 years. The MKT could fit in my plans.

terrys ford

by from Bismarck, IL |

great on-line service & deals. lots of email follow ups and additional information provided

Excellent Staff

by from McHenry, IL |

Terrific auto buying experience. Very knowledgable, responsive staff. Highly recommended dealership.