Terry's Ford

Used 866-602-3265
Service 866-749-4361

Inventory

by from Lynwood, IL |

They have a good car inventory and they are really helpful. They dont just put you in any car, they put you in the best car of your choice.

Look elsewhere.

by from Chicago,Illinois |

Purchasing a car is never a pleasant experience and "every" dealer has a certain level of dishonesty to get as much money as they possibly can from you. They are hoping you are naive and uninformed when they show you all their "special" books that boost their vehicle and devalue your trade in. Our job is to find the least dishonest dealer and hopefully come to an agreement. In my 20 years of buying vehicles, Terry's ford has to be the most dishonest in vehicle pricing and trade in. I implore everyone to spend an hour on the Internet and research the tactics dealerships use to prey on people. Please look around, there is a dealership on every corner nowadays. Don't settle for any condescending treatment from them. These people are only experts in manipulation.

Great Experience!

by from Beecher, IL |

The staff was friendly and courteous. They helped me find the perfect vehicle and kept it at the payment I wanted to be at. Thanks again for making this the easiest car buying experience ever!

Used car purchase

by from Beecher IL |

We purchased a used car on May 17. The car we purchased had a black bra on the front bumper and hood However when we got home with the vehicle we started taking off the black "bra" that covered the bumper. It was then we realized that the bumper has a huge hole in it!!!!! So we can't help but wonder if that is why the black "bra" was on the bumper to HIDE this hole. My husband contacted our sales person today and the sale person said they would not do anything about it. Today we were told we purchased a "wholesale car". This is the first time hearing this!!! In fact when my husband was looking at the car, the sales person said the opposite.The sales person had said what a great car it was , even thought it had some scrapes and scratches, at least it wasn't a "whole sale" car . But the story changed today. Let me assure you the price did not reflect a whole sale car. We also were given a 3 month 3000 mile warranty. So apparently this is not covered? Typical USE CAR SALESMAN" run around!!!!! We will not purchase there again!!!!!!!

Very Unprofessional in Peotone, IL

by from Terre Haute, IN |

We drove 3 hours from Terre Haute, IN to look at and buy 3 vehicles from this dealership. We were met with a sales person, who supposedly has had "Sales Man of the Month" every month since 2010, obviously they don't set the bar too high for this "accomplishment." He walked outside to "greet us" and never shook our hand, never told us his name, nothing! We test drove our chosen vehicles, liked them very much and proceeded to the financing part. For my trade in they gave me the lowest value from KBB, I've had better offers for trade locally, just never found anything I liked. And they were also very rude in how they handled that as well, one would think that buying 3 cars at once from the same sales person would be a better incentive to make a better offer. While waiting for the finance department, another sales person and co-worker of his set down behind us at his desk and proceeded to pass gas then laugh about it like some high school student. Needless to say, we didn't pursue trying to deal with this dealership, and never will. A 6 hour trip plus wait time out of my life that I will never get back. Stay away from this dealership!

Where is my review?

by from Beecher |

Where is my review of the very poor service that I received from Terry's Ford in Peotone. I want to warn all potential customers of their bad service and poor customer response to any inquiries made by the customers. If you have an older vehicle it seems to me that the service department will rotate more newer cars to the front of the line. I waited for over 12 days for repair to my vehicle. Bottom line, NEVER AGAIN will I either buy or repair a vehicle at ANY Terr's dealership.

Terry's Ford responded to this review

May 21, 2013

We are sorry for the less than acceptable service experience you have had with Terry's Ford of Peotone. We strive to provide our customers with positive service experiences. Customers are the lifeblood of our business. We consider it a privilege to earn your trust. It is apparent from your feedback to Cars.com that we have let you down. We have had a recent change in management at Terry's Ford Service and would appreciate the opportunity to hear about your experience. Our Service Manager is Tim McKay and can be reached at 708-258-2359, extension 228 or tmckay@terrys.com. Thank you for your consideration. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards, Richard Sheridan, General Manager Terry's Ford of Peotone

Terry Lincoln in Orland PK. Il.

by from Chicago, Il |

I visited Terry Lincoln on Sat. 3/17/12, with the intention of checking out a Lincoln Crossover. I was well impressed with the vehicle. I had never thought of purchasing a Lincoln MKT before until I recently seen more of them on the road. The two individuals that assisted my wife and I were overwhelmingly pleasant. They were patient with us and did not use pressure tactics on us that would have caused us to leave the dealership. After all, purchasing a car is a major purchase that is not done on an everyday basis. I must be sure of what I am purchsing. I wish to extend my sincere appreciation to Mike Ciemny and Chris Micetich for their professionalism. Even though I did not purchase the vehicle on that day, I am givig it strong consideration on returning back to the dealership and working out a deal to buy the 5/7 passenger crossover. I have purchased many vechiles in my lifetime and I consider myself to be a smart buyer. I know what I want in a vehicle and what the vehicle is going to do for me in the next 3 to 5 years. The MKT could fit in my plans.

terrys ford

by from Bismarck, IL |

great on-line service & deals. lots of email follow ups and additional information provided

Excellent Staff

by from McHenry, IL |

Terrific auto buying experience. Very knowledgable, responsive staff. Highly recommended dealership.