Bettenhausen Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

8355 W 159th street, Tinley Park, IL 60477

New 877-237-0836
Used 866-906-5208
Service 877-439-9581

No Hassles. No Haggle. Non-Commissioned Salaried Sales Managers. One Low Price.

Great Buying Experience From Start to Finish

by from Orland Park, IL |

I recently purchased a new 2013 Dodge Durango from Bettenhausen Dodge in Tinley Park. This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Our Sales Manager Nick Pattenaude was fair and honest and did not play any of the usual dealership ?games?. We worked with Nick from start to finish; we were not handed off to a sales manager or the finance manager. Nick understood what we were looking for and that we wanted the best deal. I do not stand for high pressure sales games, I have walked out of numerous dealerships. There was absolutely no pressure placed on us at all anytime during the process. The initial offer Bettenhausen made on my trade was extremely competitive and the upfront pricing on the vehicle made our purchase decision an easy one. Nick worked hard to make sure that I received the best deal on the vehicle. I shopped around at 3 other Dodge dealers and they could not come close to the deal that Nick had come up with. We are extremely happy with the vehicle, thank you Nick and Bettenhausen for a great car buying experience.

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Romeoville il |

Awesome place!! Really down to earth people looking to help you in anyway!! Adam was excellent in giving me the best offers and he went out of his way to help!! Def would recommend this place to anyone looking forward to buy!! Love my Jeep Grand Cherokee

Great Vehicle/Great Dealership

by from Lockport, IL |

We just purchased a new 2014 Durango Citadel from Bettenhausen Dodge in Tinley Park and it was a great experience. Our sales manager, Steve Klimara, was a great help to us from start to finish. He went that extra mile with us to make sure that we were able to get the vehicle that we wanted and that we were satisfied and had all our questions answered. He worked with us on both getting a fair price for our trade-in and a great deal on the Durango. It was by far one of the most pleasant buying experiences that we have gone through when buying a vehicle. Steve handled all the paperwork for us by himself, none of that going from one individual to another, to complete the sale. He was upfront and honest regarding all the aspects of the sale and we were left with a feeling of trust and satisfaction that we had gotten a good deal. Thanks again Bettenhausen and Steve, you have definitely earned our business and we will not hesitate to recommend you to our friends!

Simply The Best

by from Orland Hills, IL |

We have been customers of Bettenhausen Automotive since 1994. They are very attentive to all their customers needs. We will not go to any other dealership to buy a vehicle. Nick Nowak has been our sales person for many years. He is a great friend and will go above & beyond to make your buying experience PAIN FREE.

Great service,friendly and very helpful.

by from Homer Glen, IL |

Went in for an oil change and came out with a new car! The staff was very helpful and by the time I left, I felt like I was part of the family. I would highly recommend going here for a new car and ask for Jose Silva, one of the best Salespersons I have ever dealt with.

Done in an hour!

by from Tinley Park, IL |

I bought the 2015 all black Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude on November 4th with special thanks to salesman Josť Silva. He went out of his way to help me with minor details that were easy to fix; such as chrome wraps and tinted front windows. He was very knowledgable and showed me what my car would look like upon completion. I test drove the vehicle and purchased it all within an hour. I honestly love the no haggle guarantee.

Another Bettenhausen beauty

by from Tinley Park, IL |

I just bought another truck from Bettenhausen and this makes our 5th purchase since 2004. I do business with Bettenhausen for one reason; their staff. I could have purchased these vehicles from any Dodge dealer but the sales staff keeps me coming back. Scott Abramowicz has worked with us for a few years now and he is truly a sales professional. He always did the legwork to find me exactly what I needed and he made sure that the price/payments fit my needs as well. He is genuinely a nice guy with a great work ethic and I trust that he is working on my behalf. I fully intend to continue buying from Bettenhausen and look forward to working with Scott and the rest of the Bettenhausen team.

Great Place

by from Manteno, Illinois |

Purchased a Ram 1500, pleasure to do business with this dealership. This is the 3rd Dodge I have purchased from them and 1 Chrysler. Will always buy my vehicles here. Awesome friendly no HASSLE staff. It makes buying a vehicle a pleasure and not a hassle.

Will Definitely Go Back to Bettenhausen!

by from Oak Forest, IL |

Steve Klimara was very respectful of our needs and didn't push us at all. He let us take our time to decide exactly what we wanted with no pressure. He even played around with the numbers to get us where we needed to be. In the end, we drove away with a new Grand Caravan that we love! I'll recommend Steve and Bettenhausen to all of my family and friends.

Great Experience

by from Park Forest, IL |

We recently bought a pre-owned Chrysler Town & Country from Nick Pattenaude, and it was the best buying experience we have ever had. We have driven Chryslers or Dodges for the past 30 years, and have purchased them from a different dealer. Our last experience in July of 08 was not a good one, but we needed a new car so we bought it although we were pressured to purchase. That was not the case with Nick. He is very low key, and we felt from the beginning that he was working for us, not for himself. We would be happy to refer him to anyone who needs a new car. He feels almost like family.

Terrific Experience from the Time Walked In

by from Lemont, IL |

From the time I walked into the dealership to the time I walked out I felt well taken care of. The sales experience by far was quick and easy. My salesman, Nick Nowak, was very knowledgeable and great to work with. He quickly found the model of Journey I was looking for, with all the features. The buying process was simple and completing all the paperwork was a breeze. My Journey is fabulous and I would recommend the dealership and Nick to my friends and family.