Bettenhausen Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

8355 W 159th street, Tinley Park, IL 60477

New 877-237-0836 New877-237-0836
Used 866-906-5208 Used866-906-5208
Service 877-439-9581 Service 877-439-9581

No Hassles. No Haggle. Non-Commissioned Salaried Sales Managers. One Low Price.

Great Buying Experience From Start to Finish

by from Orland Park, IL |

I recently purchased a new 2013 Dodge Durango from Bettenhausen Dodge in Tinley Park. This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Our Sales Manager Nick Pattenaude was fair and honest and did not play any of the usual dealership ?games?. We worked with Nick from start to finish; we were not handed off to a sales manager or the finance manager. Nick understood what we were looking for and that we wanted the best deal. I do not stand for high pressure sales games, I have walked out of numerous dealerships. There was absolutely no pressure placed on us at all anytime during the process. The initial offer Bettenhausen made on my trade was extremely competitive and the upfront pricing on the vehicle made our purchase decision an easy one. Nick worked hard to make sure that I received the best deal on the vehicle. I shopped around at 3 other Dodge dealers and they could not come close to the deal that Nick had come up with. We are extremely happy with the vehicle, thank you Nick and Bettenhausen for a great car buying experience.

Good Experience

by from Wilmington, IL |

I recently purchased a used 2014 Ram 1500 from Bettenhausen and had very good customer service from start to finish. Sonata Silberzahn was exceptional in making sure I was completely satisfied with my decision before I left and very helpful even afterwards. An overall good experience.

2016 Challenger

by from Oak Forest, IL |

I purchased a 2016 Dodge Challenger last week with the assistance of Sonata Silberzahn-----Sonata was great in assisting me with my purchase----she was so knowledgeable in every facet of my purchase----I want to thank her and will tell everyone about how her professionalism and helpfulness made my purchase an easy accomplishment----thank you Sonata and all at Bettenhausen for my new Challenger----

Great service! Awesome staff!

by from Worth, IL |

My husband and I had an excellent experience at this dealership. The employees were very friendly, especially Steve Callan. He made us feel very comfortable and was able to answer all of our questions/concerns. We left there knowing we made the right decision! We would absolutely recommend our family and friends to go there!

My car buying experience at Bettenhausen .

by from OrlandPark Il. |

I've been purchasing cars for a lot of years.I always considered it an unpleasant experience.That was not what I had when I recently purchased a Jeep Cherokee from Bettenhausen on 94th. Ave in OrlandPark. I was greeted by friendly people and met my salesman Adam Swithin. He was courteous friendly and very informative . All without the pressure I've always experienced in my years of car buying. He was the kind of person who you could talk to and get a straight answer no second guessing. I highly recommend Adam to anyone in the market for a car .

The best place for excellent customer care!

by from Lemont, IL |

Excellent service, and we are very happy that we visited this dealership. We will recommend Bettenhausen to everyone we know who wants a Jeep. We were immediately greeted by Jamie Kwak who has become a friend for life with our entire family. She knew everything inside and out about every truck on that lot! We took just about 3.5 hours of her time; she was patient and had an adorable sense of humor! Bettenhausen is lucky to have that girl working for them! A true gem! The guys did a great job detailing it perfectly so we were able to pull off a great surprise for our 19 year old daughter. Wish I took their names down to show our appreciation. Great Job everyone!

Customer Review

by from Orland Park, IL |

I recently bought a car from Bettenhausen which in the beginning was extremely stressful because of how much I owed on my jeep and how much it was actually worth. Steve Callan worked extremely hard with me to get me where I wanted to be in order to purchase my dream luxury car. What an upgrade! Absolutely no regrets, this is my second time purchasing from them and will continue to be their customer.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!

by from lake in the hills |

Wow, this dealership is the bomb, from start to finish I was in formed on every thing, no pressure at all, the Jeep brand manager Chad Simon was outstanding along with the sales manager Jerome Powell, you don't even have to go into a finance office to get pressured about up sells, huge inventory, tell them Cap sent you!

BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!Abs

by from lake in the hills, il |

Absolutely the best buying experience I have had in a long time from start to finish, no pressure and up front pricing, great inventory and honest trade in appraisal, Chad Simon and Jerome Powell were outstanding, look no further, I drove 70 miles and would do it again, tell them Cap sent you! Jeep Cherokee 75th anniversary rocks!

Great experience buying my 2nd Jeep!

by from Lockport, IL |

I went to this dealership for the first time to buy my second Jeep Patriot. My husband and I had a great experience working with Dave! It did not feel like the daunting car buying experience that you often times come into. We are already planning to go back to this location to see Dave again when we are ready to purchase a new vehicle for my husband, would recommend to anyone!