Martin Nemer VW of Latham

550 Troy Schenectady Rd, Latham, NY 12110

New 888-894-3448
Used 866-595-7910
Service 866-912-2221

#1 Volume New and Certified Pre-owned VW Dealer in the Northeast!

Great Customer Service

by from Saratoga, NY |

Although I have not yet purchased a vehicle from Nemer VW, I have found their customer service to be outstanding. Every time I have walked into Never VW I am always treated with respect. They spend their time with me and treat me as a valued prospective customer. I never feel rushed into anything.

Martin Nemer VW of Latham responded to this review

November 12, 2012

Thanks for the review, we'll be here when you're ready!

Poor service repair!

by from Waterford, NY |

I have brought my car to nemer a few times before with no major issues. However, I have brought my 4 year old car in 6 times in about 7 months, and multiple times within the last month for the same check engine light issue. Multiple attempts on different parts were fixed that cost me a lot of money and not to mention TIME! It was very inconvenient, especially since I was only offered a rental car once after the 4th time I brought it in because the shuttle car did not run at the times I needed to get to and from work. Issues like this should not be an on-going issue for months and months, and cost their costumers time and large amounts of money.

Best car buying experience!

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

Michael Parent was my salesman. By far the most professional and honest salesman I have ever dealt with. Paul Ryan, the finance manager was also very helpful and knowledgable. They go above and beyond to help you find the right car that really defines you and is in your budget. I went one day and was looking at a used non-VW. After sitting in the CC and driving it for 15 minutes I knew it was the car. Went back 2 days later, they had all the paperwork ready, car was cleaned and detailed and I left within an hour. I highly recommend everyone to visit Michael Parent at nemer VW!

curtis

by from schoharie, Ny |

I have had an amazing experience here with nemer volkswagon! If your looking for straight forward salesman, one who actually looks out for you and will drop anything to help you in any way possible just ask for Bob! By far best salesman ive ever delt with and these nemer facilities and people are great!

Nemer Dealership

by from Albany, NY |

In February I leased a Volkswagen Jetta from the Nemer dealership. At first I was confused as to how the process worked. After meeting Bill Varrone a very detailed and knowledgeable salesperson at Nemer he helped to make a confusing process very easy. Bill Varrone was very patience with me, he answered all my questions. After working with Bill I was very content with my decision to lease my Jetta. The car is very nice and the whole car buying experience was a joy. I would highly recommend buying from the Nemer dealership in Latham NY.

Car service / tire change

by from Niskayuna, NY |

Overall service excellent and quite a change to the new Fuccillo Volkswagen in Schenectady (where I went before). The only negative is the waiting area which is quite noisy and can be busy ...... but then the Starbucks is quite close and one of my favorite places :-)

myVWexperience

by from Gansevoort, NY |

I have purchased/traded many vehicles with Martin Nemer VW since moving to the area in 1994. I have always had exceptional service from both sales & service. I would recommend this location to any VW owners needing repairs or purchasing a new vehicle.

Satisfied Customer

by from Troy NY |

I purchased a brand-new new Jetta Sportwagen from Nemer Volkswagen in July 2013, my first Volkswagen and first new car ever, after several decades of driving/owning used cars, most recently a Saturn SL2, for more than 15 years, one of the best cars ever made! That said, the Jetta Sportwagen I bought from Nemer is marvelous, living up to all high expectations I had for it, and the sales experience could not have been better! Sales Manager Mike O'Toole and my salesperson, Bill Varrone, are first-rate in every respect. While usually no service or repair is required in the first year, I did pick up a nail in one of my tires. The car's notification system told me right away there was a problem, and I took it in to Nemer's service department (Josh Masiglia), where the problem was identified and repaired successfully. I recommend Nemer Volkswagen sales and service in Albany (Latham), New York very highly. The Nemer dealership has made my new car purchase an excellent experience indeed!

First Car. 2011 Jetta

by from Albany, NY |

Very pleased with the quality of service and the level of professionalism from the employees. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Nemer VW to friends and families. As a first time car buyer I felt like I was treated with respect and taken seriously. Love love love my new car. They were willing to meet my expectations and more. Great job Nemer.

Great dealership

by from Schenectady, NY |

One of the best car buying processes I've been through.

Great Service

by from Halfmoon, NY |

Very easy to schedule service and they are right on time with their appointments and durations.