Martin Nemer VW of Latham

550 Troy Schenectady Rd, Latham, NY 12110

New 888-894-3448
Used 866-595-7910
Service 866-912-2221

#1 Volume New and Certified Pre-owned VW Dealer in the Northeast!

Great Customer Service

by from Saratoga, NY |

Although I have not yet purchased a vehicle from Nemer VW, I have found their customer service to be outstanding. Every time I have walked into Never VW I am always treated with respect. They spend their time with me and treat me as a valued prospective customer. I never feel rushed into anything.

Martin Nemer VW of Latham responded to this review

November 12, 2012

Thanks for the review, we'll be here when you're ready!

Best car buying experience!

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

Michael Parent was my salesman. By far the most professional and honest salesman I have ever dealt with. Paul Ryan, the finance manager was also very helpful and knowledgable. They go above and beyond to help you find the right car that really defines you and is in your budget. I went one day and was looking at a used non-VW. After sitting in the CC and driving it for 15 minutes I knew it was the car. Went back 2 days later, they had all the paperwork ready, car was cleaned and detailed and I left within an hour. I highly recommend everyone to visit Michael Parent at nemer VW!

curtis

by from schoharie, Ny |

I have had an amazing experience here with nemer volkswagon! If your looking for straight forward salesman, one who actually looks out for you and will drop anything to help you in any way possible just ask for Bob! By far best salesman ive ever delt with and these nemer facilities and people are great!

Nemer Dealership

by from Albany, NY |

In February I leased a Volkswagen Jetta from the Nemer dealership. At first I was confused as to how the process worked. After meeting Bill Varrone a very detailed and knowledgeable salesperson at Nemer he helped to make a confusing process very easy. Bill Varrone was very patience with me, he answered all my questions. After working with Bill I was very content with my decision to lease my Jetta. The car is very nice and the whole car buying experience was a joy. I would highly recommend buying from the Nemer dealership in Latham NY.

Car service / tire change

by from Niskayuna, NY |

Overall service excellent and quite a change to the new Fuccillo Volkswagen in Schenectady (where I went before). The only negative is the waiting area which is quite noisy and can be busy ...... but then the Starbucks is quite close and one of my favorite places :-)

myVWexperience

by from Gansevoort, NY |

I have purchased/traded many vehicles with Martin Nemer VW since moving to the area in 1994. I have always had exceptional service from both sales & service. I would recommend this location to any VW owners needing repairs or purchasing a new vehicle.

Satisfied Customer

by from Troy NY |

I purchased a brand-new new Jetta Sportwagen from Nemer Volkswagen in July 2013, my first Volkswagen and first new car ever, after several decades of driving/owning used cars, most recently a Saturn SL2, for more than 15 years, one of the best cars ever made! That said, the Jetta Sportwagen I bought from Nemer is marvelous, living up to all high expectations I had for it, and the sales experience could not have been better! Sales Manager Mike O'Toole and my salesperson, Bill Varrone, are first-rate in every respect. While usually no service or repair is required in the first year, I did pick up a nail in one of my tires. The car's notification system told me right away there was a problem, and I took it in to Nemer's service department (Josh Masiglia), where the problem was identified and repaired successfully. I recommend Nemer Volkswagen sales and service in Albany (Latham), New York very highly. The Nemer dealership has made my new car purchase an excellent experience indeed!

First Car. 2011 Jetta

by from Albany, NY |

Very pleased with the quality of service and the level of professionalism from the employees. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Nemer VW to friends and families. As a first time car buyer I felt like I was treated with respect and taken seriously. Love love love my new car. They were willing to meet my expectations and more. Great job Nemer.

Great dealership

by from Schenectady, NY |

One of the best car buying processes I've been through.

Great Service

by from Halfmoon, NY |

Very easy to schedule service and they are right on time with their appointments and durations.

Dishonest dealership, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

by from Latham, NY |

In December of 2013 my girlfriend and I purchased a certified pre owned 2010 Tiguan SE from Nemer. During the test drive I did a diagnostic on the car and found trouble codes for the fuel pump. I pointed these out to the salesperson and told them I would not purchase the car unless this was repaired. They agreed, and it was written as condition of the sale that those items would be repaired. A few weeks after taking deliver of the car I did another diagnostic and found the fuel pump codes had returned. This shows that Nemer never repaired the problem, they just cleared the codes and sold the car. So I brought the car to Nemer and explained that they were in violation of the terms of the sale, and they could either replace the fuel pump at their cost or buy the car back. They agreed to repair the fuel pump. So the car was left with them so they could perform the repair. When I went to pick the car up a week later, I found that while in Nemer's possession someone had backed the car into a snowbank damaging the back end. Nemer didn't even own up to the problem, I had to see it and point it out myself... and the damage was significant. Nemer took fault and agreed to repair the damage. So again the car was left with Nemer. A week later I went to pickup the car. Not only had they failed to properly repair the original damage, but now there is ADDITIONAL damage to my car. The new paint is too dark and doesn't match the car, also the paint has an orange peel texture to it. They failed to repair all of the chips on the hatch, and the chips they did repair on the bumper cover... they did not fill in before painting. So the divots can still be seen and felt through the new paint. On top of this poor-quality work they also managed to damage my right rear taillight. The lens has several deep gouges in it now. I was furious. Mike O'Toole offered to fix the car but I told him that I wouldn't let them touch it again since it has come back damaged every time. I told him the only acceptable solution would be for Nemer to pay a body shop of my choosing to do the proper repairs. He agreed. I left and went straight to a local body shop to get an estimate. Now Nemer is refusing to pay for the repairs claiming the estimate is too high ($1800). Mike O'Toole has stated that they will not pay more than "400 to 500 dollars" for the repair. This is completely unacceptable. They lied from the start and tried to pull on over on me with the fuel pump, then damaged my car and failed to repair it. These people are worthless. DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE!