New Country Lexus

Used 866-981-3054
Service 877-472-7780

First Time Lexus Purchase

by from Mechanicville, New York |

It was a pleasure doing business with New Country Lexus. This was my first experience and I am excited to be driving a new Lexus and to be a client of this dealership. Elliot Bennermon was extremely helpful, friendly and thorough in dealing with this car purchase. Thank You!

New Country Lexus responded to this review

July 10, 2013

Jack, Welcome to the wonderful world of Lexus luxury! We are glad you gave us the chance to earn your business here. Thank you for your business and we hope you will now be a life long Lexus owner. Sincerely, Your Friends at New Country Lexus of Latham

Great Service

by from clifton park, NY |

We worked with Nick and were very satisfied with the outcome and as customers.

Second time around, not so good treatment

by from plattsburgh, NY |

Having had such a great experience with my first Lexus and their service, I decide to buy a second, new car from them, even though it was a 3 hr drive to them. There aren't any closer to me and Lexus is a beautiful car. This second time the service came with no explanations of $300 dollars worth of service in a half hour time. The "guy was on lunch" that check me in and the service manager was gone for the day. On top of that, my rust spot that needed fixing after 1 year of age, and I had bought the special paint warranty for $700, I was going to need to rent my own car, and pay for it. But don't worry we will reimburse you.. Well, it's been 2 months, 6 phone calls and no money yet. Severely disappointed in Lexus at Latham, NY.

New car purchase

by from Albany, NY |

My wife and I recently bought a Lexus ES 350 from Eric Godbolt. From The moment we expressed interest in buying a new car to the moment we drove it away from the dealership, Eric's knowledge, attentiveness, and overall enthusiasm made our car-buying a wonderful experience. Even as we were driving away, Eric gave our car "one last shine" inside and outside -- he wanted to make sure everything was perfect. Never was it so easy to purchase a car! Eric Godbolt is a true professional in every way, and his wonderful personality made this experience both positive and pleasurable. We so appreciate all his hard work and expertise in finding us our new car! Thanks so much Eric!!

awesome buying experience

by from glensfall new york |

talis Rodgers was are salesmen he was very helpful . I would recommend any one go to new country lexus iam a lexus buyer for life !!!!

White Rx 350

by from Latham, NY |

Just purchased a new 2015 Lexus RX 350 at New Country Lexus from Nick Rhoades and the experience was AMAZING! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new Lexus to go see Nich Rhoades he was EXCELLENT!

by from Latham NY |

Nick Rhodes was an excellent salesman . He was not pushy and explained everything weel. He was very knowledgable and a pleasure to deal with.

Purchased ES 350 and found the best salesman

by from Latham |

Nick Rhoades recently sold me a new Lexus ES 350. I found him to be very personable and caring. I did not feel preassured or rushed in anyway, which is the number one reason why I bought the car. Overall I found Nick Rhoades and the dealership to be excellent and very professional!