Northeast Acura

Used 877-854-4876
Service 866-661-3290

Service Department is outstanding

by from New York |

The service dept @ Northeast Acura did a fantastic job servicing my car. Polite, knowledgeable, and accurate was my experience. I will definitely take my car back to them for service and repairs.

Service Department A+!

by from West Sand Lake, New York |

I recently brought my 2005 Lexus to the service department to diagnose a noise coming from the engine compartment. They quickly and accurately discover the source, and the Service Manager, John Sanders explained exactly what the car needed, and offered smart, concise options for repair. My car was given expert attention, and returned to me at the promised time. It's quite comforting to know that my vehicle will be well-cared for.

Great service department!

by from Niskayuna, NY |

I recent purchased a car from Northeast Acura and their service department replaced all of my tires. The process of scheduling was seemless and their staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

Very attentive sales and finance people!

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

From day 1, I never felt pressured to buy a car. I visited several times, was treated respectfully and felt appreciated as a potential customer. There were follow up emails to ask if I had any questions within a reasonable amount of time. The sales person (Danielle) was very knowledgable and thorough.

2013 MDX

by from Nashua, NH |

Bought a 2013 MDX back in Feb, this year. Was a good experience despite the long drive from NH to close the deal. John Berhaupt was very professional and easy to deal with. The overall process took a bit longer than I expected but every detail was worked out diligently. Excellent vehicle and will definitely consider getting another from them again.

great service

by from schenectady ny |

My experience @ northeast acura was great. I purchased a 2012 acura tl. My sales person Danielle was the bomb. She explained everything bout the car to me. She was very nice and i would recomend any to go there and purchase a car. I love my car

July 30, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you in the dealership soon.

Overall Service 10!

by from Averill Park NY |

THE SERVICE ADVISOR MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE. THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE WHO OFFERED TO LEND A HAND. THEY MADE SURE EVERY CUSTOMER WAS GREETED AND ACKNOWLEDGED

Overall Service-10!

by from Niskayuna, NY |

IT WAS VERY QUICK. I DID AN OIL CHANGE AND IT WAS ABOUT 45 MINUTES. THERE WAS A PLACE TO WATCH TV OR GET COFFEE. DAVID WAS VERY GOOD. HE SHOULD BE PROMOTED.

June 19, 2014

Overall Service-10 out of 10!

by from Delmar, NY |

IT WAS BECAUSE OF THEIR COURTESY, THEIR POLITENESS, AND THE TIMING. THEY DID THE SERVICE EXPEDITIOUSLY AND WELL. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A PROBLEM

June 19, 2014

I've purchased several vehicles over the years...

by from Brookfield Ct |

I've purchased several vehicles over the years from Northeast Acura and they never cease to exceed my family and my expectations! The standards we have come to expect present a perpetually rising bar for any business but the team at Northeast always seems to meet and exceed. The overall experience of ownership from this team is second to none. Thanks!

Great service Friendly Associates

by from Rensselaer NY |

I love my experience with Northeast Acura to help me get into my 2008 I would recommend Acuras to my friends