Toyota of Clifton Park

202 Route 146, Mechanicville, NY 12118

New 877-468-0884
Used 888-668-4940
Service 877-502-5162

When You Buy, Trade, Lease, or Service with Us, We Both Win!

I couldn't ask for a better place to buy a car.

by from Mechanicville, New York |

I am very happy with my car purchase. I couldn't ask for better customer service from any dealership. I was treated great,from the greeting at the door when I walked in, to the buying process and then the delivery of my new car. My salesman Kevin Marinello was very attentive through the whole process. The manager Michael Raucci is a great guy to deal with. I will be buying my next car at Toyota Of Clifton Park. With this kind of service, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Erum Irfan, Owner, Toyota Camry 2011

by from Latham, New York |

Mike Raucci is an excellent and professional business man. I bought my Camry from them back in Feb 2015 and in my 23 years of buying experience, I haven't come across a gentleman who treats his customers as a family and not money. He installed brand new tires on my car, even though they could last another year and half, the car had two back seat headrests missing which I had discovered a month later, he ordered all three of them (Brand new) for me, I am a really picky guy when it comes to my vehicle. After picking up the vehicle, my sales person Dylan Guido, who is another great sales person, called me to ask me if I was enjoying my vehicle, to which I said that, I want it detailed, even though it was clean, he had it detailed. These people made me feel that I am a part of their immediate family, and not just another number. Whatever, I felt like was necessary, was done without even asking. I think the world needs more people like Mike and his group of talented sales and service people. I would not just recommend, but deeply persuade anyone, who wants to buy a Toyota or any other car that you like on their lot. You will be highly satisfied.

Best dealer in the Capital District

by from Castleton NY |

Fantastic customer service! Mike Raucci and sales staff were honest, fair and friendly. I can't imagine going anywhere else now. A huge thank you to them for giving me the best experience purchasing my first Toyota. I would recommend New Country Toyota of Clifton Park to anyone.

Bought 3 cars

by from Hudson, Ny |

It was a great experience, Nate was on top of it all, he made it so easy for us we live an our away and they offered to drive down 3 cars for us. Thank you!

Supports customer even though warranty expired

by from Grafton, NY |

My 2008 Toyota RAV4, the second pre-owned vehicle I've purchased from New Country Toyota of Clifton Park, had an engine failure that required a new block and rebuilding of the engine. I had the vehicle less than a year and had been getting it serviced at New Country. Despite that it was no longer covered by warranty, New Country put in a new block and rebuilt the engine at no cost to me. While it was being repaired, New Country provided a loaner vehicle also at no cost. In addition, New Country provided a 1-year, 36,000 mile warranty on the rebuilt engine. This dealership needs to be recognized for its commitment to its customers and its focus on their satisfaction as the driving principle behind doing business. I would recommend to people of the Capital District who are looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle to begin their shopping at New Country.

EXCELLANT DEALERSHIP

by from SCOTIA NY |

I HAVE PURCHASED 5 NEW CARS AT THIS DEALERSHIP. THREE SIENNAS AND TWO RAV4S. EVERY TIME WAS A NICE EXPERIENCE. THEY ALL CAME WITH TOYOTA CARE , AND THE SERVICE DEPT. IS VERY PLEASANT AND FAST. THE SALESMAN WAS MARK MCGANN, HE TOOK HIS TIME AND ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS AND WE RECEIVED A GOOD DEAL.

Excellent Sales Customer Service

by from Albany, NY |

The best experience I had looking for a used vehicle was at Toyota of Clifton Park. I found them the most pleasant and honest. They carefully walk you through their pricing and the money for your trade. I test drove cars and exchanged many e-mails with the salesman Blake Campbell. I was being picky in exactly what used vehicle I wanted. He was very patient, professional and polite. Even though I found the "exact" car I was looking for through cars.com at another dealership, he thanked me for the opportunity to work with me. If you aren't as picky as I was, I highly recommend dealing with Blake and the sales manager. Not pushy at all. You'll get the best deal there.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Schenectady, New York |

I came in looking for a new vehicle and right off the bat, Mark McGann was on top of his game. I was in and out of the dealer ship in less than an hour and a half - which I think is HUGE. Impeccable customer service, and I will HIGHLY recommend Toyota to anyone and everyone. Props to Toyota!

Great Experience; No Pressure; Helpful Salesperson

by from Latham, NY |

Our experience with Mark McGann was excellent. He is knowledgeable about the cars and has tremendous patience explaining our questions clearly and in detail. Would be happy to buy from him again.

GREAT SHOWROOM , SALES? NOT SO GOOD!

by from HUDSON FALLS NY |

I was looking to buy a Tacoma for a while now, and decided to stop by at Clifton Park Toyota because its close by and I see only good reviews about it..., I found the truck and I spoke with Mark and all was good until we sat down and talked my trade 08 Scion TC in and their 11 Tacoma. After couple of days we talked again, negotiate the prices for both vehicles his exact word were: "we are not a restaurant like Mcdonalds or Burger King where we can negotiate the prices." ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!! 1. ITS A GOOD THING WE WERE ON THE PHONE WHEN YOU SAID THAT TO ME! 2. IM TRYING TO GET THE BEST OF MY VALUE LIKE U GUYS ARE, SO U ARE MAKING ME FEEL INFERIOR TO YOU AND A LOW LIFE JUST BECAUSE OF IT?? NO PERSON SHOULD EVER SPEAK LIKE THAT NO MATTER WHO IT IS OR HOW MUCH MONEY ARE MAKING OR THEIR SATUS IN LIFE BECAUSE AT THE END WE ARE ALL HUMANS! 3.WHAT RESTAURANT ARE NEGOTIATING THEIR PRICES ANYWAY, MARK??? I HOPE THIS REVIEW WILL BE READ BY ALOT OF PEOPLE AND HIS MANAGERS DAN, DARREN AND GENARAL MANAGER MIKE RAUCCI AT THIS POINT EVEN IF THEY OFFER SOMETHING BETTER GUESS WHAT!!! NOT A DOLLAR WILL BE REACHING MARK'S POCKET BECAUSE, I AM A PROUND AMERICAN AND WILL NOT BE WALKED, PUT DOWN BY ANYONE, EVER!!! WILL SPEND MY MONEY SOMEWERE ELSE! IF THA MANAGER WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT ME I WOULD BE PLEASED TO TALK TO HIM ANYTIME, MARK HAS MY CELL NO!

Mark McGann Rocks!!

by from Clifton Park, NY |

From the very first moment Mark approached me in the parking lot my experiene was outstanding. I was hooked by the friendly, personable, non-aggressive demeanor. I believe Mark did everything in his power to meet my needs and I am truly grateful.