Toyota of Clifton Park

202 Route 146, Mechanicville, NY 12118

New 877-468-0884
Used 888-668-4940
Service 877-502-5162

When You Buy, Trade, Lease, or Service with Us, We Both Win!

I couldn't ask for a better place to buy a car.

by from Mechanicville, New York |

I am very happy with my car purchase. I couldn't ask for better customer service from any dealership. I was treated great,from the greeting at the door when I walked in, to the buying process and then the delivery of my new car. My salesman Kevin Marinello was very attentive through the whole process. The manager Michael Raucci is a great guy to deal with. I will be buying my next car at Toyota Of Clifton Park. With this kind of service, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Outstanding service!

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

I couldn't be more satisfied with the services we received at Toyota of Clifton Park. We had such a horrible experience with a similar dealership in another city that we honestly did not want to come up here. A friend referred us to Michael Kawola and told us of his great experience with this salesman. We gave it a shot and we're so glad we did! Michael Kawola and his manager Michael Raucci gave us such great services. These men were patient with us, tended to our concerns with our last dealership experience, and completely boosted our confidence with car shopping. Not only are we leaving with our preowned vehicle at such a great price but we're pratically leaving with a brand new vehicle. I would greatly recommend Toyota of Clifton Park to anyone! Take the time to visit and inquire about their vehicles. You'll be glad you did.

Warm, welcoming atmosphere.

by from Glens Falls, NY |

Whenever I've visited a dealership in the past, I would typically go when I knew they would be closed so I wouldn't get hastled by the sales people, but because a friend recommended this dealership to me, I took a chance and went during business hours. Much to my surprise, I was not hastled in the least. Throughout the process of finding a new vehicle, I can honestly say I never felt any pressure from Mike. He patiently answered every question I asked and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. I felt like he was more concerned about me being pleased rather than just making a sale for himself and that meant a lot.

Great Service

by from Mechanicville NY |

I was looking for a new car and thought I'd look at a Prius C. The salesman, Don Rougia, was very helpful and understanding as he told me all about the Prius C. I've never driven a hybrid car before, so this was all new to me. The whole process of test driving and buying my Prius C was very easy. I would recommend this dealership and salesman to anyone looking for a new car. If I ever look for a new car again I will go back to this dealership and salesman. Great experience.

Review

by from Clfton Park, NY |

Mike was very helpful! He spent time with me to get my monthly payment where I felt comfortable and saved me a trip to the DMV by getting my title for me. I appreciated that very much. Also, Jarred was so sweet and fun to work with. Overall an awesome experience. Thank you!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE,

by from CLIFTON clifton park |

MY FIRST VISIT TO TOYOTA WAS GOOD BUT THE SECOND TIME WAS EVEN BETTER,I WAS OUT SIDE LOOKING AT CARS IT WAS'NT EVEN 10 MIN AND A MAN NAME MARK MCGANN CAME UP TO ME AND ASK IF I NEEDED ANY HELP SO HE DID I TOLD HIM WHAT I WANTED TO PURCHASE AND HE HELP ME OUT,HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT VERY FRIENDLY,ALWAYS EXPLAINING THINGS STEP BY STEP AWESOME...LOVE IT HERE WILL COME AGAIN AND WILL RECOMMAND PEOPLE TO COME HERE...

The best experience every at dealership !

by from Johnstown, N.Y. |

It was quite a distance for us to drive to your dealership and we are very happy that we did. The best experience we have ever had at a dealership. Mike Kawola thank you, for making our experience a pleasant one and for being so friendly and professional. You listened to what we wanted and gave us a good trade in,stayed within our budget, and a good lease deal. Please tell your general manager thank you as well. We will tell our friends and family about New Country Toyota of Clifton Park and recommend them to your facility and to you Mike.Thanks again and we couldn't be happier with our brand new Toyota Camry.

Michael Kawola

by from Johnstown,NY |

Michael Kawola was excellent, he answered all our questions and gave us another car that we wanted. He also gave us the deal we were looking for . This was just what we wanted, we will be back again went we need another car.

Very Happy

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

I was very happy with my service. The salespeople were very attentive.

new purchase of toyota 4-Runner

by from leeds, NY |

overall a great experience will recommend to other people to buy a vehicle here.

Traded Corolla for Sienna

by from Cohoes, NY |

Traded in '09 Corolla for '11 Sienna for more room. Customer service was very nice, I was very pleased with this dealership. Mike Kawola was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be coming back here for future service.