Lia Honda of Albany

1258 Central Ave, Albany, NY 12205

New 888-453-7570
Used 888-450-6197
Service 866-557-7518

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!

I'd only go here!

by from Albany, NY |

I bought my car here, new and had such a good experience that I go here every time I need something done to it. The service center is beyond fabulous. No matter who "gets" or is in charge of the car when I drop it off for an appointment I'm amazed at how nice they are. Car issues had always made me nervous in the past. They have a way of speaking to you that isn't pushy or drastic and no matter what it is it'll all be fine. This past time I went in for a front headlight that was out. It was the coldest day of the year, I had night dropped my car off and in the morning the battery was dead. They had to jump it to get it in the garage. Walter Cook called me to let me know they jumped it, had hooked it up to a tester and suggested that I get a new one but it was totally up to me. Of course I said go ahead and didn't even need him to explain that I might be fine but....and the new battery had an eight year warranty, etc. I just said go ahead because I completely trust this service center. They have never steered me wrong and I know my car is in great hands when they have it. They have always answered any questions I had multiple times if needed and the answers make sense to a non-car person and always in a calm voice. The hours are great, the staff is friendly, when I have waited for something quick on it I have enjoyed the comfortable waiting room and I'd never go anywhere else!

LEASE A NEW HONDA

by from ALBANY NY |

I went to dealership to take a test drive on a Honda CRV after I had spoken to the online rep Carl and set up an appointment.I was greeted at the sign in desk and a salesperson was assigned to help me..Jay Birnbaum was very helpful and provided a test drive and answered all my questions.When we got to the negotiation phase sales manager Dominic stepped in and presented a deal for the CRV explaining what he could do and time was of the essence.I was treated with respect by both of these gentlemen and I decided it was a good deal for me.Jay picked me up at my home at 1:45 and brought back to the dealership to finish up my paperwork..After the paper work THINGS WENT DOWNHILL-THE VEHICLE WAS SUPPOSED BE READY TO TAKE HOME IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF PREP TIME.-BY 4;45 I WAS VERY UNHAPPY THAT IT WAS JUST FINISHED AND I HAD WASTED HOURS WAITING.WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE AFTER BUYING A NEW VEHICLE TURNED INTO AN ANNOYING AFTERNOON

Horrible, lose a customer forever

by from Niskayuna, NY |

this afternoon, there was a bad thunderstorm around 4:00pm, we wanted to go to the dealer, because they advertised that they were having summer clearance for today, we finally got there 10 mins to 6. I was hoping to ask a sale's man the price on 2015 CRV, LX AWD, and maybe take a quick look, at least to have my husband sit in, as he is 6'8" tall and just make sure he is fit, We clearly indicated that we were interested in buying a car, but they just said they were ready to close, and no one would wanted to talk us, and told us to come back on Sunday, even though indicated that we were leaving on a trip on sunday. finally we didn't see a car and didn't talk to anybody, for good i would never go back to this dealer again, though we purchased our 2013 CRv there 2 years ago... I felt they treated customer so poorly, wouldn't even spare a few minutes extra for a potential customer, and didn't care the customer's need. rude, inconsiderate....

Exceptional service!

by from Albany, ny |

I brought my car in very late for emergency service, the local car rental dealers were closed. The service manager offered to ride me home and the service representative, Casey Rosevear went even further and drove me to the airport so I could rent a car. Exceptional service and an amazing service crew. When I picked up my vehicle the next day I bought a new car, my 4th vehicle from Lia Honda. The salesman David Hallenbeck was the best salesperson I ever met. No pressure, helpful. If you are thinking of buying a Honda, go to Lia Honda and ask for Dave.

review of service visit

by from Albany, NY |

Wes Harrinton was my service advisor. He was very helpful. He explained the repairs that were needed and why. He also arranged a ride home for me and , as it turned out, a ride to the dealership when the car was done. Thanks Wes!

Not my first rodeo.

by from Chatham, NY |

I just bought my fourth Honda from Lia Honda of Albany. The service was even better this time. Promises made were promises delivered. I wonder what my fifth one will look like?

Oil change, Tire rotation and new wiper blades

by from Albany, NY |

Had some service done on my Civic and had the pleasure of working with Stephen Smith. His customer service skills are top of the line.

Quick and good service

by from Albany, NY |

Quick and good service. Rob Dawes is a great dealer, and the service seems to be good as well.

Easy, efficient transaction.

by from Montgomery Center, VT |

We have been buying cars at Lia Honda for over 20 years. We live in Northern Vermont. George Michaelides, Sales Manager, always gives a us a good price over the phone. After a 5 hour drive, Rob Dawes met us in the parking lot. The car was ready for us and the paperwork just needed signing. Thank you for an easy, efficient transaction. See you again in 2 years.

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Kinderhook |

I have been servicing my Honda vehicles at Lia Honda for almost 15 years. The Service Department is top of the line in the quality, knowlege, trustworthiness and friendliness of the repair and maintenance services they provide. Altough I've been pleased to be assisted by other sevice specialists over the years, Stephen Smith has been an exceptional. Stephen always goes above my expectations whether I'm servicing my own vehicle or I send one of my daughters or wife in for their vehicles. I know I can count on him to give us the best service. He does not hesitate to contact me if there is any doubt regarding what is called for. It's a great feeling to know he's looking out for me and my family.

Buying process

by from albany NY |

Worked with Bill Brundige for a new car. It was a pleasant experience.