Lia Honda of Albany

1258 Central Ave, Albany, NY 12205

New 888-453-7570
Used 888-450-6197
Service 866-557-7518

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!

I'd only go here!

by from Albany, NY |

I bought my car here, new and had such a good experience that I go here every time I need something done to it. The service center is beyond fabulous. No matter who "gets" or is in charge of the car when I drop it off for an appointment I'm amazed at how nice they are. Car issues had always made me nervous in the past. They have a way of speaking to you that isn't pushy or drastic and no matter what it is it'll all be fine. This past time I went in for a front headlight that was out. It was the coldest day of the year, I had night dropped my car off and in the morning the battery was dead. They had to jump it to get it in the garage. Walter Cook called me to let me know they jumped it, had hooked it up to a tester and suggested that I get a new one but it was totally up to me. Of course I said go ahead and didn't even need him to explain that I might be fine but....and the new battery had an eight year warranty, etc. I just said go ahead because I completely trust this service center. They have never steered me wrong and I know my car is in great hands when they have it. They have always answered any questions I had multiple times if needed and the answers make sense to a non-car person and always in a calm voice. The hours are great, the staff is friendly, when I have waited for something quick on it I have enjoyed the comfortable waiting room and I'd never go anywhere else!

Excellant Customer Service

by from Altamont, NY |

Stephen Smith has assisted a number of times with coordinating routine service of my Accord. I enjoy talking with Stephen, not only because of his knowledge of the vehicle, but also his obvious commitment to customer service. An example of this service was demonstrated by Stephen when a problem developed with my new 2013 Accord. As outdoor temperatures dropped, I noticed a loud buzzing noise from the engine compartment, which was of concern. I contacted Stephen, who helped schedule service in the morning, when temperatures were expected to be colder. Stephen and a mechanic test drove the car until the noise was identified. The problem was minor and repairs completed quickly. Stephen kept me informed throughout the process and thoroughly explained the cause of the problem and method of repair. Thank you Mr. Smith.

Great Service - Richard Petri

by from Niskayuna,NY |

Just want give kudos to Lia Honda and Richard Petri in particular. Brought our 2013 CRV in for some light service and as usual was treated in an exemplary manner. Several recommendations were made based on current mileage but was unable to take advantage at this time so appreciative that there was no sales pressure to get specific work done. The wait was comfortable as always and plenty of new vehicles to look at to help kill some time.

Great Service Dept. - Stephen Smith - Excellent

by from Rensselaer, NY |

As a customer of Lia Honda, Albany, I've experienced excellent customer service --- always. My recent service was coordinated by Stephen Smith, whom provided excellent customer service and recommendations to ensure my car was in top maintenance condition and safe. Very pleased with the excellent service, I'm a repeat customer of Lia Honda.

good dealership

by from Albany NY |

When I entered the dealership, I was warmly greeted and was able to purchase a new car without hassle. Rob Dawes was very attentive and knowledgeable. Dominic Baia was great to deal with.

customers

by from Climax n.y |

Was looking at Honda and was ask to give 275 dollars down no paper done. Called and said change my mind. I have been fighting to get my money back. It's very sad the different the way you are treated when you are trying to get your money back. VERY SAD WITH LIA HONDA

great service

by from albany, new york |

Joseph Calabucci kept me in formed throughout the whole process (car inspection) . He also told me about other minor problems that might need to be addressed in the future. Over all I feel everything was handled professionally and I also will be back again.

Great service clean welcoming facilities.

by from Clifton Park NY |

My Husband and I stopped by on a very busy Holiday weekend. Even though they were very busy they made sure we had someone to work with us. David Hallenbeck was very knowledgeable and helpful. We traded in an 11 year old pilot and believe we got a great trade in value. The new Pilot is wonderful and before we left the lot with the car David went over the car in great detail and even set up my blue tooth for me. David couldn't have been more helpful.When the time come to shop for a new car again we will certainly go to Lia Honda. We will also strongly recommend the dealer ship to our friends and family

Unkown

by from Albany |

I stopped the service repair unit of your company as my windshield wipper mechanism was Frozen. Stephen Smith diagnosed the problem inmediatly and took the necessary steps to correct the problem. Mr. Smith's prompt and courteous service was greatly Appreciated. Mr. Smith's action has guaranted my loyalty to Lia Honda in Albany.

by from Delmar, NY |

We worked with Rob Dawes in helping my wife find a replacement for her current vehicle. This occurred over a two month period. Rob was helpful all the way - providing assistance where needed, but mostly letting us find the vehicle we wanted without a lot of high pressure. There were some items discovered right before the sale which concerned us (battery, breaks), but when brought to Rob's attention, he immediately addressed the issues and he and Lia Honda took immediate action to correct the problems. Rob even was helpful in getting us a third key, an item which was ultimately provided without cost to us. All-in-all, our experience with Rob and Lia Honda was very positive. We would highly recommend Rob and Lia Honda to prospective buyers not looking for a fast-paced, high pressure sales job.

Easy Buying at Lia Honda

by from Albany, NY |

Rob Dawes was a great salesman and the lease of our 2015 Honda Pilot went flawlessly. I didn't feel the pressure you typically feel at car dealership. We will continue to do business with Lia for years to come.