Lia Honda of Albany

Lia Honda of Albany

1258 Central Ave, Albany, NY 12205

New 888-453-7570
Used 888-450-6197

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!!!

Great salesman, great price

by from Hudson ny |

I have heard Lia is a dealership that doesn't care so I have avoided it int he past. But this time they were the only local Honda dealership that was willing to honor online pricing. So I bought an Accord from Eric Godbolt and I thought he was great even though I didn't want the paint coating he wanted me to buy. In any case we got a great price and Eric's followup was first class. Their service has been better than most too. We had one recall and went for an oil change/tire rotate etc and they were fast and reasonable. So far I have one of my best car buying experiences ever at Lia Honda in Albany (Central Ave.)

Lia honda

by from Albany, ny, |

I recently came in and purchased a civic from Lia Honda! My salesman nathan Eden made everything go smoothly. He me got the car I wanted for the right price. He went above and beyond to make this deal easy! Thanks to Fred Gitter and Nathan Eden for there great service.

Great Experience

by from Schenectady, NY |

Outstanding customer service. It was a pleasure to buy a car there. Rob Dawes was so accommodating. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new car or used car.

2014 HONDA ACCORD SUPER EDITION

by from HUDSON, NEW YORK |

One stop shopping, very efficient and not overly aggressive. Our salesperson Andrew was very helpful thru-out the process.

Great Car, Customer Service Needs Improvement

by from Gilboa, New York |

The salesman was good when I stopped and picked out the car. Thought I got a good value for my trade in also. The car I purchased is terrific. Only problem was when I picked the car up. I showed up early and asked if I needed to come back or not since I could run errands and grab lunch. Salesman said no that he could take me in right then. It took a little over 3 hours before I got the car and left the dealership. Way to long. Salesman did not have anything ready ahead of time. For example, finally got done with all the paperwork and was ready to leave when the salesman informs me that he needs to take the key into the shop to have a duplicate made. It took 30 to 45 minutes to get the extra key made. The extra key should have been made up long before I stopped to pick up the car. In the end, never did have time to run my errands or get lunch. In addition roof of building was leaking in the show room although it did provide a few minutes of a diversion during the long wait. Rating would have been a 4 or 5 if picking up the car went smoothly. This is the third car I have purchased here. The prices have been good and what I have received for trade in has been good. The previous two experiences in picking up my cars were great. Just don't know what happened this time.

Great service

by from Troy NY |

I just leased a 2014 Honda CRV and traded in my Honda 2011 CRV, Phil Singh was our agent. He met me at the door on Saturday Feb.22, was very polite and nice. I told him I wanted a car just like the one I have . I just wanted the new car for the blue tooth and back up camera. The transaction went very well and I picked up my new car last night Feb 24.

Exceptional service

by from Laurel DE |

I purchased my Honda Accord at Lia Honda and had the best customer service, it was an on-line purchase and when I went in I was treated like royalty. I take my car for service there five years later and continue to get the finest customer service. They are quick, they explain everything and don't fix what doesn't need fixing, they are honest to a fault. I recently moved out of NY state but continue to come back to Lia for servicing my vehicle, they are by far the best.

Exceptional Sales and Service

by from Schenevus, NY |

Lia Honda provided an easy and pleasurable sales experience. No nonsense, I didn't feel like I was on the wrong end of a bad dream or sales negotiation. They were upfront and willing to negotiate. My service experiences have been just as easy and thorough. Even when I was late for an appointment; they were gracious and fit me right in without a hassle. Going back for the next scheduled service this coming week.. Keep doing what your doing right Lia Honda!

Great price. Excellent price.

by from Albany, NY |

I had a great experience with purchasing my CR-V and have since brought it back for service and was very satisfied. No other dealer could beat their price and the sale process went smooth. They were also able to provide very low financing.

Love my Honda Pilot

by from Gloversville, NY |

I Bought a Certified Used Honda Pilot. I had a good experience with Lia Honda, they worked with me and I feel that I got a god deal. I haven't had to do any repairs on my car, so I cant attest to the service department, but the sales department was very nice to work with.

Not very phone friendly

by from Albany, NY |

I was shopping around for a new car around June '12. I visited multiple dealers but decided to call around and ask what the bottom line would be on a 2012 Honda Civic. When calling Lia Honda of Albany the lady I spoke with was rather quick with all of my questions and told me that the price I saw was the price it was. I ended up purchasing my 2012 Honda Civic EX from Mohawk Honda since they were willing to work with me for a price and financing within my budget.