DeNooyer Chevrolet

Service 877-289-6153

Now you're thinking smart

Great experience!

by from Ballston Spa, NY |

I had an excellent experience working with Joe Tomaselli. I came in with a vehicle I was upside down on that was the definition of a money pit. Joe took the time to look at several different vehicles with me, even letting me take one on a test and keep it until I got out of work. I was happy with the wide inventory of used vehicles. When it came time to complete the sale Joe was kind enough to come in on his day off to make sure everything went off without a hitch. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Joe to anyone looking for a new or used car.

buying a car

by from halfmoon |

Yes I am writing this because my experience 2 weeks ago started out great then ended badly they keep on trying to get ne doen there they said they had progrsms for credit issues they told me to come down I did help me with credit approval I have 3 dealers that can work with me I kept on telling them not waste my time or theres I then I had to call them to see if I got a loan that I thought was verypoor on there part they told me they were busy you let people know either way I wpuld not recomend them to ANYONe they kep proming me tbey had programs so im upset for being tossed zround

TRYING TO BUY A JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

by from ALBANY, NY |

I WAS TRYING TO BUY A JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE . I MADE THE APPOINTMENT TO GO SEE THE VEHICLE AND THE VEHICLE WAS NOT THERE. THE NEXT TIME A SALES MNGR CALLED ME TO TELL ME THE CAR WAS THERE AND TO GO SEE IT. I DID AND THE SALESMAN CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY TO TELL ME THAT THEY CAN NOT HELP ME GET THE CHEROKEE. I WASTED MY TIME.

looking for a 20013 avalanche white diamond.

by from moreau new york |

no responce to my enquiry about the car i was looking at.

DeNooyer Chevrolet responded to this review

March 11, 2014

Im sorry we could not contact you. The phone number and email address you provided were incorrect. The email was not valid and the phone number didn't work as well. Please respond with valid contact info.

great chevy cars

by from albany,ny |

I got a chevy trailblazer, had a very good performance in which it convinced me to buy a new chevy car which was the chevy cruze..i was so amazed with its performance...it ran fast & the technology that the car has was very impressive which i didn't find with other brands...i will still keep my trailblazer and use my new cruze most of the time...

Denooyer is your friend

by from schenectady,ny |

Got a great deal and and a great car from Joe Tomaselli.

The Baby Malcolm's Concierge Review

by from Albany New York |

I am very pleased with the service I recieved here at Denooyer Chevrolet in Colonie, NY. Joe Tomaselli was very helpful in helping me find the right car for my business and was very helpful in making sure my vehicles where properly registered for the proper use. The Finance manager Louis Germano did a wonderful job getting me the financing I need to drive away with my new vehicle. The whole staff was freindly and greeted me when I entered the showroom. I am glad I decided to do business with Joe and am pleased that he was the salesperson I chose for my last three vehicle purchases. I will highly recomend this sales team for anyone who is looking to be treated well and have a positive car buying experience.

Great all around customer service and experience.

by from albany , ny |

Friendly sales department, great customer service, willing to work with you and earn your buisness. The facilities are clean along with the service department. Has a family dealership feel and makes you feel one of a kind when you walk in, not like a shopping mall. Joe Tomaselli was a huge help and willing to work with you. Will be doing future buisness here.

Awesome Salesperson & Great Dealership

by from Troy, NY |

I went to DeNooyer to buy my first ever new car. Jay Taz Hall was my salesperson. He was amazing, not only was he extremely helpful but very patient with me. I had specific needs and wants in the vehicle I was looking for and he provided me with many different options to test drive. I ended up choosing a 2012 Chevy Impala and it had everything I wanted. I will not only continue going back to DeNooyer for future purchases but I will only work with Jay. Jay definitely made my first experience at a large dealership a positive one!! Jay never made me feel pressured to buy a car and he gave me the time to make my decision. Thanks Jay for an amazing experience and all of your help!!

Special Salesman

by from Schoharie, NY 12157 |

I have never met a car salesman like Jason Hall. I am so impressed by this young man. I bought my 201He2 Equinox 2 years ago the 31st of this month. Every time I go in for service, if Jason is there he comes right out to say hello. I was there last week and the first words out of his mouth were Happy early Birthday. My birthday was the next day and I also had a card in the mail from Jason. He takes the time to talk and ask how my car is working out for me. He took extra time last week to explain a lease option rather than buying my car. He always goes above and beyond to satisfy his customers. I know that I can trust him with any purchase I may make in the future. I think of Jason as my grandson and I can tell you that if he were my grandson, he would make me so very proud. Connie Skinner

Great customer Service, super sales man.

by from Cropseyville, NY |

I purchased a new pick up truck from Denooyer. The whole process was pleasant and pain free. The sales man Jay Hall was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and entertaining. I was very happy with the facilities, the price, the helpfulness of everyone at Denooyer, especially Mr Hall. I would definitely and have recommended family, friends, and co-workers to contact Jay Hall and the Denooyer team for thier next vehicle purchase.