DeNooyer Chevrolet

Service 877-289-6153

Now you're thinking smart

Great experience!

by from Ballston Spa, NY |

I had an excellent experience working with Joe Tomaselli. I came in with a vehicle I was upside down on that was the definition of a money pit. Joe took the time to look at several different vehicles with me, even letting me take one on a test and keep it until I got out of work. I was happy with the wide inventory of used vehicles. When it came time to complete the sale Joe was kind enough to come in on his day off to make sure everything went off without a hitch. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Joe to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Tim Brown , Tupper Lake NY

by from Tupper Lake , NY |

I bot my 2012 GMC from DeNooyer Chevrolet , from Frank Lewandusky , what a great day spent at the dealership , the whole staff went over backwards to help me out , had a few credit hits , but the financial dept. work hard to help me find great loans to percahse this truck at the monthly payment I could afford , so many smiling faces and what a great working sales staff and sales managers , they never gave up , and never came to me and sorry there is nothing more we can do , Thank You DeNooyer Chevrolet , I will be back and will send people your way , it is well worth the drive , Tim

great people

by from NB Canada |

i have just purchased a car from this dealer i had nothing but great service and fast response and also very professional i would highly recommend this dealer to anyone ,very very satisfied

Green with Envy

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had been looking for a used 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 in the limited "green with envy" color for quite a while and found one at Denooyer via the web. I sent in a web inquiry and was amazed that i received a call back from Denooyer in less than 5 minutes. No exaggeration - from my mouse click to my phone ringing was less than 5 minutes. After a few minutes of chatting with Beau and Dave in Sales I realized that these guys are on their game. Even after learning that I was located down in Charlotte, NC they treated me as if I was a valued customer standing there in person. We discussed vehicle prices and - based upon pictures and information they requested of my vehicle - they offered me a very fair trade-in offer for my car. After some pleasant negotiating over the course of the next day we settled on a price for the Challenger, which was again very fair. I drove up to the dealership, arrived first thing in the morning and was well treated. I immediately got the sense that these guys are car fans - they dont' just sell cars, but they are true gear heads. My new-car-to-be was already being detailed and they were putting the final touches on the paperwork. I drove out a short time later feeling that I was treated fairly and respectfully, and was very excited to be driving home in my dream car. I don't live in the area but I know people who do and would recommend them to anyone. Beau manages well and has a good team. Not to mention the best collection of used Challengers I've ever seen!

bad service dept

by from east berne ny |

what ever happened to your used car inspection 15 days later oil change due. TPS had a fault 10 days no fuel in truck when I picked it up 7 vehicles purchased from DeNooyer and I am sad to say I am done with their rude service staff.

Salesman was good but service Sucks

by from east berne ny |

After spending $40k on a 2012 ford f250 diesel. You would think they would try and take care of their customers. Ten days after buying this truck the tire pressure sensor had a fault come up. I called and was told since it was a ford they would have to send it out, I was okay with that and arrived at the appointment they gave me which was on a Saturday I walked in 15 min early and was greeted by a service adviser who was rude and spoke bad about his fellow employee who made the appointment. Well to make the long story short it took them 2 days to fix and they ended up doing it anyway, they did not send it out. I got it back and valve stem caps are missing. As soon as I left the dealership my change oil light came on. This was supposed to get their 125 point inspection so they never changed the oil. What a joke was ready to buy a 2013 Tahoe for my wife but I will have to think about this.Its sad because this was the 7th vehicle I have purchased from them it I am afraid it will be the last.

Jay "Taz" Hall was a great Sales Rep

by from Hudson, NY |

We had a wonderfully easy, no pressure experience with Jay. We purchased a 2013 Silverado and we love it! The facility is very clean and all of the staff is polite and create a positive atmosphere. We have a business preferred service account with DeNooyer and they always fit us in right away, even their service department is spotless with friendly mechanics/technicians. I always feel taken care of here and highly recommend purchasing from them as they gave the best pricing out of all the Chevy dealers in the surrounding area. Ask for Taz!

Great experience

by from scotia, ny |

Awesome sales department, they did a great job getting me what i was looking for.

Jason "Taz" Hall Sales Person

by from Glenville, NY |

Cant say enough good stuff about Jason "Taz" Hall. Bought my '11 Tahoe from him a few months ago. He was knowledgeable, professional and made me fee at ease with the purchase, and confident in Denooyer's ability to support the vehicle after purchase. I hate buying cars and Jason made this a great experience.

First Time Customer

by from Saratoga NY |

Jay (Taz) Hall was excellent! I would recommend his expert knowledge of Chevy to anyone looking to buy a new truck!

Great Buying Experience At DeNooyer

by from NorfolkN.Y. |

My experience in buying my daughter's Malibu was very stress-free thanks to Jay " Taz " Hall! He was so patient, knowledgeable and courteous! It was truly a wonderful and productive experience! I will surely deal with them again!