Capital Luxury Cars

347 New Karner Rd, Colonie, NY 12205

New 888-658-9032
Used 888-212-5495
Service 877-270-9759

Capital Luxury Cars strives to give an individual & personalized approach to create an exceptional experience!

Dream Come True

by from Rotterdam, NY |

I had been shopping for a new car and never considered Volvo. I thought it was out of my price range but then I met Cidalia. She introduced me to the Volvo family and I test drove a 2014 S60. I fell in love and discovered that Volvo was indeed affordable. She made my entire experience a very comfortable one. Cidalia was extremely professional but at the same time very nurturing and warm. Thank you,Cidalia for welcoming me into the Volvo family!

May 6, 2014

I am so hsppy that you are loving your car and that your experience was so good. Thank You. Jon Kirschman Pre-Owned Manager

A High Recommendation for Kevin Twomey

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

Kevin turned a recent terrible experience I had, where my lovely Volvo V70 burned in a parking garage fire in Manhattan and was declared totaled by GEICO, into an amazingly pleasant one. He was knowledgeable about the Volvo V60 product, gracious and accommodating about letting us drive it, helpful in finding programs we qualified for which helped with the financial aspects, friendly and good humored and energetic during all our negotiations. He returned calls immediately, and had all the paperwork ready when it came time to pick up the used Volvo. I can't imagine anything else Kevin might have done to facilitate the sale better. Highly recommended. Judith Thomas (and Josef Solomon, husband)

Range Rover

by from Chateaugay, New York |

I recently picked up my new Range Rover, which I ordered through Sonia at Capital Luxury Cars and I couldn't be happier. The vehicle arrived sooner than originally promised, and was ready for me when I arrived. I was lucky enough to meet many of the staff members who went out of their way to make sure everything was taken care of properly and quickly. I highly recommend this dealership and hope to use them again in the future.

Outstanding customer service

by from Albany, NY |

I had an outstanding customer service at the Volvo dealer. All employees were helpful. Cidalia, the sales lady, was very friendly, out-going and very helpful; she was able to answer all of my questions and make me feel welcomed and comfortable.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback. Cidalia is an asset to our company and is very customer service oriented. Jon Kirschman Capital Luxury Cars

My first new car!

by from Close to Albany, NY |

I've been driving for 40 years and just bought my first brand new car ---- a Volvo. Thank you to Cidalia who made the buying experience great. She was professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. Her genuineness in wanting to do everything possible for the customer was amazing. Wrapped around the wonderful service was compassion and caring as I traded in a vehicle with sentimental value. She spent ample time with me demonstrating the vehicle's features. I would recommend this dealership and Cidalia as your salesperson if you are looking for a nice car buying experience. And kudos to Mark Taylor who had all the paperwork ready and made the paper signing a painless process!!!!!

November 20, 2014

Thank you for your review. Cidalia is an asset to our company and is very customer service oriented. Thank you for the review, Jon Kirschman

New Volvo XC60

by from clifton park, ny |

The original car we wanted got "lost." Therefore, we had to wait another couple of weeks for another car that was coming into the lot. This took an extra week longer than expected. Even with all the pre paperwork we did, the day of pick up we were at the dealership for 3 hours. The passenger seat was broken and could not move back and forth. Now we have to bring the car back for repairs. All in all this process took much longer than it needed to. There was no smooth process at all.

Dave Bedian was outstanding!

by from Saratoga Springs |

I recently purchased a new Land Rover Evoque from Capital Luxury. I referred to Dave Bedian and he did not disappoint! He brought the car to me to test drive, did all the leg work and was extremely personable and helpful. I arrived at the dealership, was given a through hands-on review of the car and have since received two calls to make sure I do not have further questions. I could not have been more happy with the whole experience! I would strongly encourage anyone looking for a great car buying experience to work with Dave!

October 23, 2014

Thank you Michelle for your review. Dave is an asset to our business here, he works very hard to be knowledgeable with the product lines and above all aims to please. Thank you again for your review, Jon Kirschman Capital Luxury Cars

Excellent Service

by from Albany NY |

This is my 3rd Volvo and the experience gets better and better. Cidalia was professional, friendly and very knowledgeable about my Volvo. Her smile is contagious Her hospitality made me feel welcomed through out the purchase giving me a sense ease and comfort. This was the best experience in buying a car. Cidalia Millham's attention to detail was very impressive as well as her dedication to the process. I most certainly will recommend her and Capital Volvo.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for your feed back. Cidalia is an asset to our sales staff and I know that she takes good care of her customers. Sincerely Jon Kirschman and Bob Chetwynd

Great experience from start to finish...

by from Barneveld, New York |

I recently purchased a new Range Rover Sport from Capital Luxury Cars. I can honestly say I had one of the best experience's ever at a dealership. I live over 2 hours away and from start to finish Susan Dralle made the transaction go flawless. Professional, thorough, precise and definitely on top of her game...without being a pushy Salesperson. When it comes to Range Rover's, she definitely knows her product and more importantly, knows how to convey that knowledge to her Clients for total maximization of their new Vehicle. I left feeling confident and proud. Mark Taylor in the Front Office was fantastic as well! Together, they answered all of my questions and Susan personally doubled checked the vehicle to make sure it met my standards. They take the experience of purchasing a high end Luxury Performance Vehicle to another level! Thanks again...we'll be back!

October 23, 2014

Thank you for your response, Susan is an asset to our company and she really works hard at product knowledge and customer satisfaction. Again thank you for your review. Jon Kirschman Capital Luxury Cars

Cidalia is the best!

by from Albany, NY |

I recently purchased a Volvo from Cidalia and she was absolutely amazing. She was helpful with all our questions and addressed all our concerns. If anyone is in the market for a Volvo I would highly reccommend Cidalia. She gets the job done and is a very kind woman!

Great Experience

by from Albany, NY |

We recenly purchased a Volvo V-60 at Capital Luxury Cars and would recommend the dealership to anyone. Ellis Pearson, our salesman, was everything a salesman should be: knowledgable, honest, helpful, and very professional. No pressure. Working with him was a pleasure.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for your feed back. Ellis is an asset to our sales staff and we are very fortunate to have him here. I know that he takes good care of our customers and represents the dealership well. Sincerely Jon Kirschman and Bob Chetwynd