Capital Luxury Cars

Used 888-212-5495
Service 877-270-9759

Dream Come True

by from Rotterdam, NY |

I had been shopping for a new car and never considered Volvo. I thought it was out of my price range but then I met Cidalia. She introduced me to the Volvo family and I test drove a 2014 S60. I fell in love and discovered that Volvo was indeed affordable. She made my entire experience a very comfortable one. Cidalia was extremely professional but at the same time very nurturing and warm. Thank you,Cidalia for welcoming me into the Volvo family!

May 6, 2014

I am so hsppy that you are loving your car and that your experience was so good. Thank You. Jon Kirschman Pre-Owned Manager

Great Car, Great Deal, and great sales women.

by from Pittsfield, MA |

I bought Jaguar XF. It is the best car I have ever owned. It was a great experience overall. Susan Dralle and Capital Luxury Cars were great to do business with, I would send anyone to see them. There isn't much else I can say, but that it was GREAT!

August 28, 2014

Thank you for the positive review. Susan is an asset to our Company Jon Kirschman Capital Luxury Cars

Great service and a professional sales woman

by from Albany, NY |

Thanks to Cidalia Millham we bought a high quality car that was exactly per our needs and budget. She gave us a great attention. She is very friendly and a professional sales manager. Her service and handling was excellent from the beginning until the end of our car's purchase. The car we bought was in a perfect shape for a used car and we went to a successful test drive there and right after buying it. She is highly recommended and so is the dealership. Good luck!

August 28, 2014

Thank you for the positive review. Cidalia is an asset to our Company Jon Kirschman Capital Luxury Cars

Dave Bedian

by from Albany, NY |

I just leased my third car from these guys. Love the service and customer focus. They don't waste my time. Dave listened to me, and we closed the deal quickly. No reason to go anywhere else.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for the positive review. Dave is an asset to our Company Jon Kirschman Capital Luxury Cars

Great people to work with!

by from Fort Ann, NY |

My wife and I were shopping for a used Nissan Murano and a 2011 had arrived recently on CLC's lot. We had already visited other dealers and we had researched everything about the vehicle. We were confident in knowing what the car was worth and what we were willing to pay for it just as we were at the other dealerships. The difference between CLC and the other dealerships was apparent as soon as we parked. Cidalia Millham greeted us promptly and politely and we told her that we were interested in the Nissan Murano. Since it was a warm day, Cidalia offered to bring us bottled water for which we were both grateful. The car had not been detailed yet, but Cidalia assured us that it would be fully detailed before delivery. The test drive was a bit shorter than I would have liked and it would have been nice to go somewhere to get the car up to highway speed, but this is a challenge given their location. Regardless, it was far better than the piddly route we were allowed at Destination Nissan. We were impressed enough with the car that we decided to make an offer--the part most of us dread. Cidalia took our offer to Jon, the Used Car Sales Manager, for his review. They returned with some documentation showing comparable listings for Muranos in the area and other documents supporting their asking price. The nicest part of this process is that we weren't fed the typical salesperson rhetoric such as "You know you really want this car, why are you being so difficult?" or "You'd look great in this car." Although Jon did not own up to the fact that dealers do indeed profit on financing, the rest of the discussion and negotiation was straight up and honest in my opinion. We agreed on a price and proceeded with the paperwork. I had already secured financing before we started our car search, but Mark Taylor, the Finance Manager, asked if he could try to beat the rate. Since we wouldn't be taking delivery for a few days, I gave him the opportunity. Mark was able to slightly beat the rate, so we went with his financing. Yes, it's another profit center for dealers, but if they can offer you a competitive rate, why not take it? Ultimately, everyone has to make a profit or it would be pointless to be in business. I'm in sales, so I can respect this. While we were working on paperwork, Cidalia returned to notify us that they would also be doing the brakes on the car before we picked it up. Given what it costs to have someone do brakes, that was very good news and definitely helped us feel better about our decision to buy from CLC. We returned to pick up the car a few days later and everything had been completed as agreed. The car looked fantastic and all of the paperwork was ready to be signed. There was brief discussion of extended warranties, but the pressure was minimal and we had not intended to purchase such a policy. Although CLC deals in luxury vehicles, the attitude and personality of the staff is very down to earth. There is definitely no sense that the salesperson is looking down their nose at you, and if they were going to do that to anyone, it would have been us. The salesmen at the other dealerships either never came to greet us (we had to hunt them down), or we wandered the lot for about a half hour before they decided to come talk to us. I realize that you don't want to smother the customer, but having a salesperson acknowledge you would be nice. The days we visited the other dealerships were equally warm and humid, but they never offered water. In fact, we had to go in search of water at their facilities after hitting the point of being slightly dehydrated. The other dealers also consist of stereotypical car salespeople spewing any number of phrases trying to get you to make a deal with the devil. I won't do business that way and, as far as I can tell, neither will CLC. Take the time and visit their dealership. You will be glad you did. Ask for Cidalia--she'll take great care of you before and after

Exceptional car and service

by from Albany. NY |

I was in the market to shop for a luxury SUV with comfort and technology. Range Rover comes to my mind with their new design and technology. When i first call in the dealership to ask for some question regarding the vehicle and inventory availability, David was very kindly to answer all my questions and send me e-mail follow up on my whole buying process. He is doing a perfect job and really help me to increase my overall buying and customer service value. I am sure everyone in this dealership is doing the fine job as David Bedian. Thanks David!

August 28, 2014

Thank you for the positive review. David is an asset to our Company Jon Kirschman Capital Luxury Cars

Exceptional car and service

by from Albany. NY |

August 28, 2014

Easiest car buying experience ever!

by from Holland Patent, NY |

I have bought many cars in my day, however Capital Luxury Cars by far has been the best dealership I have ever had the liberty to buy from. The service was wonderful and everything was completed in a timely manner. And to top things off our saleswoman Susan Dralle was excellent! There are so many words that come to mind from my experience last week to name a few they were polite, understanding, not pushy and went the distance for a great customer experience . In total my experience with Capital and Ms. Dralle along with the entire staff doing all they could do for me was the result of buying a previously owned 2011 Ford Edge!! Thank you Capital and to Susan for being so respectful to my situation and for not being the "regular car dealership" where you feel pressured and no one really goes the distance. Thank you for a great deal!!! I have already recommended you to a few people. Love my Edge!!!!

August 28, 2014

Easiest car buying experience ever!

by from Holland Patent, NY |

Kept Us In Mind

by from Syracuse, NY |

The Volvo XC90 that we wanted to look at sold the day before we got there. We traveled from a couple of hours away to look at a similar XC90 but was more than we wanted to spend and left the dealership empty handed. When the deal for the original XC90 fell through Cidalia was quick to contact us and the deal was done over email, This was very convenient due to living a couple of hours away from the dealer. It was a pleasant experience dealing with Cidalia and the other members of the staff at Capital Luxury Cars.

August 28, 2014

Buying a car has never been less stressful.

by from Scotia NY |

My wife owns a Volvo and, needing to replace my 12 year old car, and knowing the service department at Capital Luxury Cars was top notch I decided to take a look at their new cars. Buying a car has always been a stressful event for me and I expected the same to happen. I was wrong. I met Joe Cappadona and he was friendly, no pressure and very helpful. I test drove one car and Joe was very knowledgeable about the car, answering all my questions. When we returned to the dealership, I told Joe I wasn't ready to make a decision. He understood and told me to think about it and call him if I wanted to purchase. There was no pressure at all. I did purchase the car from Joe a few days later. Joe was able to make this purchase far easier than I have ever experienced.

Thank you for the positive review. Jon Kirschman Capital Luxury Cars