Napleton River Oaks Hyundai

1985 River Oaks Dr, Calumet City, IL 60409

New 877-207-5973
Used 888-522-0819
Service 866-796-6395

Napleton Second to None Since 1931 !!

Love my new car

by from Matteson |

"I just bought a 1998 Hyunudai Elantra at Napleton Hyundai. That was listed on cars.com. I am not use to buying a car on my own so I looked and searched everywhere because I was determine to get t the best I could for my money. I walked in to the place and the salesperson Daarina Cy met me at the door with a welcoming I did not expect. Her customer service was great from beginning to end! I was able to get the car tested by my own mechanic who told me that if I kept up the maintenance that the car was going to last a very long time (impressive considering it is a 1998!). Daarina made sure I was taking care of in every way that she could, the dealership cleaned it up so good and it looks and feels like a brand new car. Not only did I find a great car at this dealership but I found a "Diamond in the rough" saleslady Daarina that I will refer friends and family to." I would recommend this vehicle to a friend: Yes This vehicle was purchased: Used Primary use for this car: Just getting around

MY GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from CALUMET CITY |

I came in to check to new Elantra and Art Moreno help me with the purchase of my car, I did not purchase an Elantra but the new Sonata was the best car for me. Art was very helpful and answer all my question and he recommend the new Sonata and I love my new car. I will recoment this dealership and the new Sonata. Love my car great fuel economic and the style and all the features like blue link that can control my car with my phone. Art is very good explaining the car and features, this's my first time buying a Hyundai I don't think I am going to miss my BMW.

My new chocolate car.

by from Chicago, IL |

I have a new 2014 Tucson from Napleton Hyundai.in Calumet City. I have done business with this dealer ship before. My first car Tucson it was a 2006 and I really enjoy that 2006. But this 2014 is the best Ever!! My sales person was Solomon Yemani, He explained everything just great to me. Everyone was very courteous.

trade in experience

by from Glenwood, IL |

I had a bit of a rocky start in the trade in process for a new Kia, but all was made right by Ziggy, the manager. Eric Drew was very helpful in the process as well. Once I was on the right road, it was a streamlined process and I was able to negotiate a new vehicle, complete all the paperwork and drive home in a new vehicle in just a few hours. For a person who works 60 hours a week, not having to make numerous trips to the dealership was a huge plus. I was VERY pleased with the service and would recommend the dealership to anyone who asked.

Didn't buy, but good experience w/contact

by from South Bend, IN |

I contacted Napleton about a car I was interested in, and they kept in touch about its availability until I could drive out to see it. I never actually went to see it but Londa was extremely helpful over the phone and helped me make sure that it was worth my time and money before I made the trip. She was quick to answer the phone and respond to my queries but not too pushy. I appreciate the time she put in. One recommendation I would make is to proofread emails before sending...I got an email from Qiana at this dealership which was grammatically incorrect. I'm just nit-picking here but you do, as a business, want to present as professional a front as possible.

our experience was great! thsks George sales perso

by from Chicago, IL |

Great Customer Service ! Our sales person George is a jewel, he is such a nice person. the service is great,

Auto Pricing for a used Audi A8.

by from Clarksville, TN |

Sorry to day I did not catch the person name I was dealing with, but they keep me informed about a Audi A8 that they had. I was going to trade up from my 2013 ATS, which is a great car but its too small for me. I live in Clarksville, TN and they went beyond to get as much information about my car in trade. I still go to their website to look for my next car. Thanks again.

Bate and switch....

by from wheaton, Ill |

I saw a used car advertized in cars.com by this dealership. I called to make sure they still had the car and made an appointment to see the car. The used car salesman even called me to comfirm our appointment. I drove quite a distance (100 mi. back and forth ) to see this vehicle and when I arrived to see the car they informed me it had been sold a week prior and tried to show me other vehicles. I asked so see the manager about this and he came out and laughed about the whole situitation. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy..........dont be duped by this dealership.....stay away........

July 26, 2013

Who did you speak to before you came in the dealership? who told you the car was sold a week before you came? If our records our correct, you came on a Saturday, the car was sold the night before, unfortunately we can not hold a car for an appointment, if a customer comes in and wants to purchase a car, it is first come first serve, however I do apologize that you were not called before you drove 50-60 miles and the car was already sold,it was an oversight by the sales department when confirming the appointment they should have confirmed the car's status when they confirmed your appointment assuming the car was here, and for that we apologize and would be willing to give you a gas card for your inconvenience of driving here, thanks.

Quick and easy

by from Home wood, il |

Came in Saturday, looked at a 2011 sonata, the price was very good, except for a chip in the paint was as advertised, George boas the rep was friendly and made the experience good, would recommend.

July 26, 2013

thanks for shopping with us and enjoy your car!

Never again !

by from Gary,In |

I live about 30 miles from this dealership. They called the night before and the morning of to see if I was still coming to test drive a vehicle I was interested in . Both times they told me the car was still available, but when I got there it had sold the night before. They also wanted me to test drive cars that were damaged and overpriced . Then at the very end the salesguy that comes over to try to convince you to buy with this supposedly good deal ,he harrassed me so much when I kept saying no , that I just got up and walked away because he was getting angry and drawing attention to us. It was just embarrasing and I was very fearful when I left.

July 10, 2013

Who did you work with when you came into the store? which car were you speaking of? I would be happy to look at my records, we track inbound and outbound calls, and I would like to investigate your situation, please advise, we dont use the tactics you are speaking of, to be honest if someone doesn't want to buy a car from us, we totally understand, and will not force anyone to do anything..

Love my new car

by from Matteson |

"I just bought a 1998 Hyunudai Elantra at Napleton Hyundai. That was listed on cars.com. I am not use to buying a car on my own so I looked and searched everywhere because I was determine to get t the best I could for my money. I walked in to the place and the salesperson Daarina Cy met me at the door with a welcoming I did not expect. Her customer service was great from beginning to end! I was able to get the car tested by own mechanic who told me that if I kept up the maintenance that the car was going to last a very long time (impressive considering it is a 1998!). The dealership cleaned it up so good and it looks and feels like a brand new car. Not only did I find a great car at this dealership but I found a "Diamond in the rough" saleslady Daarina that I will refer friends and family to." I would recommend this vehicle to a friend: Yes This vehicle was purchased: Used Primary use for this car: Just getting around

July 26, 2013

thanks for your business and the kind words for daarina!