Mohawk Honda

175 Freemans Bridge Rd, Schenectady, NY 12302

New 877-666-7648
Used 888-391-8101
Service 888-445-1766

We go out of our way to please you!

Friendly People

by from Malta NY |

Everyone at the Dealership are great to work with.They had the best price to.

Mohawk Honda responded to this review

October 31, 2011

Thanks for giving us 5 Stars Techy!

Rude, rude, rude, rude!

by from Afton, NY |

From the person at the front desk to the sales people, they were all rude! To me, my husband, and to other customers. They were very unfriendly and had very poor customer service. The salesman next to us was on the phone with a customer saying "this is our price, we won't pay a dollar more. If you don't like it go to another dealer." We had to wait a half an hour to even get to speak to a sales person, and then when we got back to the dealer the sales person was with someone else and we had to wait another forty five minutes to speak to the sales person again. And all the other employees didn't seem to notice, even with my two year old rooming their sales floor!

Happy Honda Buyer

by from Glenville, NY |

At my 151K mile checkup, I decided it was time to buy a new CRV. I read Consumer Reports, got recommended prices on a CRV and the Subaru Forester. I decided to stick with Honda, and Mohawk, because I couldn't really complain about a 10 yr. ride with relatively few complaints. I was treated with courtesy and professionalism by Brian, in service, who didn't bat an eye when I dropped off the old CRV for its service and told him not to rush in to anything because I might be buying a new one; by Brian McK., my sales rep who accepted my preferences, not to be left sitting while he "spoke with his manager" and my price parameters re: new CRV choices and the amount for my trade. I arrived expecting to spend three hours while they performed extensive service, but left after five, having gone on two test drives, cruising the peripheral lot to view an alternative CRV, choosing the CRV I preferred, doing an appropriate amount of bargaining, arranging for financing with acceptable terms, filling out the insurance paperwork, sampling (several trips) the chocolate cookies at the refreshments bar, getting a lesson on the operating changes from an '04 CRV to a '14, syncing my iPhone, and POOF! I was driving away in a perfectly prepped car with 30 miles on it. It was a Happy Honda Day for me.

Mohawk Honda buying experience

by from Wilton, NY |

Best car buying experience ever!!! Sales personnel were highly transparent and timely with quotes on new car and trade-in value. No smoke and mirrors, or wizards behind curtains. Would highly recommend this group to anyone looking to purchase a Honda.

Service Dept. Review

by from Albany, NY |

I recently had a very positive experience with Mohawk Honda's Service Department. The exhaust suddenly became very loud in our 14 year old Civic. I dropped the car off on a Saturday with no advance appointment. Mohawk air freighted in a replacement part (this is a 14 year old car) and had me back on the road by Tuesday. Compared to experiences i have had with other auto dealers/service departments in the past, I rate Mohawk "excellent" in the following areas: prompt, efficient, courteous, knowledge of the car, quick diagnosis, only fixed what was needed, fixed it right the first time and fair price. We bought the 2000 Civic new from Mohawk and they have performed service on it since it was new. It is a terrific vehicle and represents the best value for dollar spent of any car I have ever owned.

Great service, very busy, good people,very helpful

by from Schenectady, N.Y. |

We found this dealership eager to please, very smooth in terms of service, great sales representative, and knowledgeable people throughout. Super place to buy a car or lease.

great sales experience.wonder facility.

by from Colonie N.Y. |

I visited many dealerships while looking for a new Accord. What a breath of fresh air it was to deal with Mohawk Honda. I was greeted immediately upon arriving by Mike Bennice. After a great test drive he showed me all the new cool features of the car and i was hooked. The prices were very fair and the negotiation process went so much better than i had anticipated. Needless to say I bought a beautiful red Accord and picked it up the following morning.Thank you to Mike and the whole staff for making my buying experience a pleasurable one. I will recommend Mohawk honda to all my friends and family.They really do go out of their way to please you. Susan G. Colonie N.Y.

great place to buy and service your honda

by from ballston spa, Ny |

I first came to mohawk honda to have them service my ridgeline the service department finished the oil change and tire rotation within like 25 minutes at that time they had recommend i do a few things to my truck that would have run me about 2,200 bucks but didnt need to do it right away so it got me thinking i could spend 2,200 on my only ridgline that i love or buy a preowned one with way less miles and doesnt need any work and take my 2,200 and use it towards a newer one so I scheduled an appointment for the following day and met with a sales person by the name of Corey who was vwery nice and not pushy after we spoke for a few minutes he pulled up a ridgeline he thought might be the right fit for me and i fell in love with it Corey helped me get the best price and gave me the best service I have ever had with buying my new truck the one thing I liked the most about the whole experince was dealing with the right person I recommend corey and mohawk honda to anyone looking for a new car or truck

23 Years and counting!

by from Saratoga Springs |

I wanted to share my satisfaction with this dealer. I have been dealing with Mohawk Honda for 23 years now, amazingly with the same salesperson, which is almost unheard of these days, I just purchased my 10th car from Jim and Mohawk Honda. It was almost like a celebration! Jim was very enthusiastic and the manager Greg came out to congratulate me and my wife. I thought that was a really nice touch. Everyone there was very friendly and seemed to be really enjoying themselves. I would highly recommend going there. It's always a great experience! Thanks Jim, Greg, Nick and Jeff and Steve H!! We'll be back!!

Greatest Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Schenectady NY |

My wife and I are hearing impaired, we came to Mohawk Honda, and immediately was impressed with how fast Adam picked up on it. He made sure he spoke slow, and even wrote most of everything down when we talked and negotiated. We had been shopping a few other local dealers, and received some pretty poor experiences. We would recommend Mohawk Honda and Adam Dorn to anyone. If you could imagine a perfect car buying experience, this was it! Adam was a true professional, not pushy in any way. This is what every car buying experience should be like! Thank you to both him and Johnna!

Great people, great dealership, great experience!

by from Albany, NY |

I'm not usually someone who takes the time to write a review, but after the great experience I had purchasing my Honda Accord from Mohawk, I had to let everyone know that this is the best dealership out there. I have had my share of bad experiences at numerous car dealerships and Mohawk Honda has completely changed my outlook on buying a car. The entire experience was enjoyable, and handled professionally from the time I walked through the front door and until I drove my car off the lot. Everyone out there looking for a Honda, you NEED to go to Mohawk Honda!!