Mohawk Honda

Used 866-479-1865 Used 866-479-1865
Service 877-237-2510 Service 877-237-2510

Outstanding experience!

by from Glens Falls,NY |

Well I don't normally leave reviews and or make comments but Mohawk Honda deserves to be recognized. I haven't bought a car from a dealer in a very long time and I wasn't ready to even think about dealing with a salesman and the run around that comes with it.Well Mohawk Honda was outsstanding and the finance manager Mike went above and beyond for me and even took time out of his day to meet me. Something I never got from last time at a dealer. What stands out the most is that when you walk into the dealer everyone was very pleasant and caring. I would recommend Mohawk Honda to anyone that wants a simple wonderful experience when buying a care! Thank you Mohawk Honda for changing my mind when it comes to buying a car. Mike Thanks you and you will see me again!

Great Customer Service!!

by from Guilderland NY |

My overall experience with Mohawk Honda was incredible! My car was totaled in an accident, I was devastated. My car was only 5 months old and needless to say, I was in the hole when they paid off the vehicle. Vicky was amazing! I truly thought I was going to have to downsize and purchase something I didn't want, so I could stay in my price range. I was so wrong!! I drove out with a brand new vehicle exactly what I wanted and exactly what what I could afford. I never thought this could be a win win situation but Vicky and Brad were truly determined to get me in a vehicle that I wanted and could afford, The whole process took a day! Thank you Vicki! You made my day! I will differently recommend Mohawk Honda to all of my Friends! Sincerely, Denise

Great experience!

by from Schenectady, NY |

Just got my second car from Mohawk Honda. My salesman Camren Mckenna found me exactly what i wanted and worked with the finance department to get me a good deal on a beautiful 2016 Accord lease. Since the first car I purchased from Camren and the Mohawk team he has kept in touch and his personal, upfront approach is second to none. He and the team went above and beyond to make a deal happen for me.

Excellent buying experience and satisfied

by from Guilderland, NY |

I am really very satisfied and nice buying experience with friendly behavior. From test drive to finalized deal everything went very well because of James. I would definitely recommend them to buy new car. Thanks a lot for making this deal.

If you don't have good credit, go elseware.

by from Queensbury, NY |

Just like every dealership they'll lure you in with promises saying that they've helped people with poor credit and that your concerns shouldn't keep you from wasting an entire day and 2 hours of driving by coming in. Well just like every commercial big box dealership they can't. Fuccillo's commercial's might be annoying but at-least when I explained my situation to them, they told me to stay home and not waste my time, I can totally respect that. You explain to them that you have no money down so what do they do? Ask for money down! You make it clear there are no co-signers so what do they do? Ask you to get a cosigner. This dealership claims to be different and for someone with excellent credit making over 30K a year, maybe it is but for someone just trying to get approved... not the place for you. Don't let these sales people waste your time...

Used used car

by from Malta, New York |

Lindsey Haraden and Mike Speranza are very professional representatives. They made the car buying experience fun and stress free. They always had time for us during their busy schedule. They know their business and had all the answers to my questions. Keep up the great customer service!

buying used car

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

The service we received from Lindsey and Mike Speranza was excellent. They along with every person who we encountered at the dealership was friendly and helpful. It is very stressful looking for cars and they found us a used car within our budget.

Excellent car purchase process

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

Salesperson Cameren McKenna expertly handled my car purchase. The dealership understood my needs and quickly made sure they were all met.

Jim Mazzoccone

by from Rensselaer, NY |

This was my first time I had to buy a new car by myself and it was nice to know that I was taken advantage of. I think that your staff is GREAT

Camren McKenna made leasing a honda a pleasure!!!

by from Albany, NY |

We neede to lease a vehicle for our son. I HATE car shopping in general. However,Camren made the entire experience simple and easy. Camren had everything ready as he was honest and helpful. I highly recommend him!!