Thomas Toyota Scion

Used 888-855-1908
Service 877-225-3958

Excellent dealership

by from New Lenox,il |

Excellent dealership. I've been to Thomas 3 times for my vehicles and they provided NOTHING but the best service EVERY TIME. Really impressed on their willingness to help you out depending upon your financial situation, and not push you away out the door. Rex was great, he has great communication skills and he can really relate to customers my age. I also worked with the Floor Manager (I did forget his name), but he was also very interested in helping me and mom get into a brand new Toyota and that's what he did. He even entertained my mom, talk about excellent customer service !!! If your looking for a vehicle, I recommend Thomas Toyota. I will be returning, if and when the time comes.

Used Car IS 250

by from Springfield, Illinois |

I was promised things that never came about. I was also given the run around. Walter claims a commitment to total satisfaction, but isn't committed to customer satisfaction. I would not recommend Thomas Motors Inc. as a place to purchase a vehicle if they begin to make promises.

Terrific customer service

by from Plainfield, il |

Thomas Toyota is a wonderful dealership to deal with, Tyron our Salesman was very professional and understanding of our situation. Thy floor sales manager was outstanding in listening to our needs and keeping the payments within our budget but also getting us into the car we wanted. We could not of asked for more. They were quick knowing we had a toddler with us that day. Our finance guy Colin was very knowledgeable and made the process quick and easy.

no good

by from plainfield il |

At first everyone was nice had a great salesman till the end everytime I call I never get answers to my questions overall I wouldnt recommend this dealership to NO ONE. They are horrible. Horrible customer service horrible manners these guys just dont know what they are talking about im very disappointed. Telling lies is there biggest problem they need to learn how to set things straight and do there job. Everytime I walk in there they just know me so they dont greet me. Just had a horrible experience and I never wanna buy another car from them again.

Thomas Toyota

by from Bolingbrook |

My salesperson was very helpful and quick with the car buying experience. He also introduce me to his manager who also was very friendly

by from naperville |

My sales experience was wonderful Anastacio and Jermaine was wonderful By guys called me to check up on my new Camry these guys are very good in what they they do

LOVING MY NEW CAR

by from JOLIET |

Our salesperson was very professional, informative, and friendly. He answered all our questions and provided us with all the information that we needed, we were very satisfied!

Great service

by from Joliet il |

The person attended me is very good man the name is Anastacio Salazar

Thomas Toyota

by from joliet |

Nothing but the best .Nate, Jermaine and Lenny are the best at Thomas Toyota. I have 2 Toyotas from Thomas and I have been happy

Happy with Thomas Toyota

by from pLAINFIELD,IL |

The best dealer buy far I was at the Nissan store no one would help me. My salesperson walked on their lot and approach me. He walked me into the the Toyota store and helped me,he offered me coffee and water,That made me feel welcome I would recommend Thomas Toyota to everone

The best customer service!!!

by from chicago, IL |

What can I say, Service was the best among all dealers I have been for last years, no hidden fees, straightforward approach, feels comfortable in a friendly environment, I got a feeling that they do care about their reputation, worth to drive 30-40 miles from the city just because city dealers have hidden fees and not friendly at all!!!