Thomas Toyota Scion

Used 888-855-1908
Service 877-225-3958

Jason was amazing!

by from La Grange |

I spent about 3 hours finding the new car of my dreams and Jason was there every step of the way. He helped me find the perfect car for the perfect price. No hassle policy was amazing and way better then the standard car buying experience. Highly recommend working with Jason C!

No Brainer

by from Naperville, IL |

Carlos Garcia was my sales person. Knowledgeable, enthusiastic, no pressure. Willing to listen to my needs and direct me in narrowing down a choice of model and trim. While bringing out a car for me to test drive, I decided I wanted to drive a step up from the one we agreed to bring out. No problem.....he quickly went back and found a model/trim I was more interested in. The rest......is history. I'm now a proud owner of a Highlander. Thanks Carlos!

Dave was GREAT to work with and sold a great car

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

I needed a new car after getting in a bad wreck and went searching on line to narrow my options. I found some great deals on the Thomas Toyota website and called and spoke to Dave. I went in that night and found a great selection of both new and used cars to choose from. Dave was very knowledgeable about the Toyota cars but had also done his homework on the other used cars on the lot. I walked out that day with a decision and picked up the car the next morning. No Hassles, No Surprises,and ask for Dave when you go in, he was great to work with

Excellent salesperson buying a used car

by from Joliet area |

Mike Bagain was an extremely honest, energetic, and efficient salesman in the purchase of our used vehicle. We came in with our eyes on a particular car for sale and he was not at all "pushy" in trying to get us to buy other, perhaps more expensive, vehicles. He definitely found a way to connect with us the customer as well as effectively develop positive rapport. At no point did we feel pressured when talking to him. Thanks Mike for your service in making our buying a used car a pleasant experience!

bad thing turns good

by from Laporte in |

Jermaine Holloway was wonderful, now he was not my salesperson but he saw that I was frustrated with the the damage at my delivery my original salesperson said "that not my problem"really then we I walked back into the dealership he ran to the back yes I was upset but he could have stuck around that's when Jermaine stepped in he handle it with hi manager and made sure I was happy THANK YOU SO MUCH JERMAINE

I was appalled!!!

by from Chicago,IL |

I drove more than 39 miles to get to this dealership because I was in dire need of a car,my old one had just got totaled.I was most appalled by the lax customer service I received from their salesmen as I was pretty much left unattended to once I tried negotiating for just 500 Dollars less than the listed price for a car I liked.Prior to that I had two salesmen on both sides,but once I asked for that little price reduction because I had intended to pay cash,they got up and left me to myself.I left very much annoyed because I didn't go there for monkey business as they made it seem.I won't go near this place ever again because they don't deserve my hard earned Dollars!!!

Thomas Toyota Scion responded to this review

November 15, 2014

At Thomas Toyota our goal is to treat all our guests like family whether they purchase a vehicle from us or not. We aim to provide everyone with a fair and hassle free buying experience. In order to achieve this, we eliminated the hassle and haggle which occurs at traditional dealerships. We replaced traditional sales people with product specialists. Their job is simply to provide all guests with the same fair and competitive price, while providing a no pressure, haggle free buying experience. It seems with Bart we fell short of our goals during his experience at our dealership and for that we sincerely apologize. We wish him the best in the search for his new vehicle.

Great Service

by from Willowbrook |

I purchased my first Toyota from Thomas Toyota and Anastacio Salazar (sales Person). My purchase experience was the best that I went back for my second car and later we purchased our third car there for my daughter. I recommend Anastacio as a great Sales person and Thomas Toyota has exceeded my expectation. Thank you! JJS

Satisfied Customer

by from Chicago IL |

I was tired of car shopping, not really finding what I was looking for and having a hard time getting financed, Thank God I decided to visit Thomas Toyota of Joliet, I received professional and friendly attention Mr. Salazar treated me with respect not like other sales people that almost make you buy a car that you dont really like, He let me test drive and choose the car that I was looking for, the financing was very smooth and fast. I truly love to deal with people that know how listen to buyer's needs. I highly recommend Mr. Anastacio Salazar

Great People and Good Service!

by from Joliet, IL |

I had bought a Nissan Altima from Thomas before and had a great experience. They gave me a very good trade in price and worked very hard with me to get me what I wanted, so I came back again. The experience was better the second time around. Absolutely no pressure and no hassle. Anastacio Salazar S.R got me the the car I wanted at the price I wanted, with no hassle. The only negative thing I could say would be a bit too much at the end with warranties, but just me some people might appreciate that. Thanks Thomas Toyota and Anastacio!

Confused sales people

by from Streamwood, IL |

I found a new Toyota Sienna on their website, so I called and asked if it was still available; the sales person told me yes. After some conversation about the Sienna, I told the sales person I will be heading down in 20 minutes to test drive it and they told me "we'll see you in 20 minutes." Within 10 minutes of that conversation, I received a phone call from another sales person who told me the car had been sold the day before and I said, how can that be? I just spoke with someone 10 minutes ago? So we hung up and I called the dealer back asking for my original sales person and again they assured me that Sienna had not been sold and was still available. When I got to Thomas Toyota, I was greeted by the second sales person who told me the car had been sold the day before; however, she changed her story to she's holding it for her customer and so I asked, oh so they put a deposit down on it? and she said no but she had a good feeling about her deal. When I spoke to my original sales person, he then apologized and said he was unaware of any pending deals on that vehicle. Unfortunately, it was their last new Sienna.

Used Car IS 250

by from Springfield, Illinois |

I was promised things that never came about. I was also given the run around. Walter claims a commitment to total satisfaction, but isn't committed to customer satisfaction. I would not recommend Thomas Motors Inc. as a place to purchase a vehicle if they begin to make promises.