Thomas Toyota Scion

Used 888-855-1908
Service 877-225-3958

Excellent dealership

by from New Lenox,il |

Excellent dealership. I've been to Thomas 3 times for my vehicles and they provided NOTHING but the best service EVERY TIME. Really impressed on their willingness to help you out depending upon your financial situation, and not push you away out the door. Rex was great, he has great communication skills and he can really relate to customers my age. I also worked with the Floor Manager (I did forget his name), but he was also very interested in helping me and mom get into a brand new Toyota and that's what he did. He even entertained my mom, talk about excellent customer service !!! If your looking for a vehicle, I recommend Thomas Toyota. I will be returning, if and when the time comes.

Jason was amazing!

by from La Grange |

I spent about 3 hours finding the new car of my dreams and Jason was there every step of the way. He helped me find the perfect car for the perfect price. No hassle policy was amazing and way better then the standard car buying experience. Highly recommend working with Jason C!

Satisfied Customer

by from Chicago IL |

I was tired of car shopping, not really finding what I was looking for and having a hard time getting financed, Thank God I decided to visit Thomas Toyota of Joliet, I received professional and friendly attention Mr. Salazar treated me with respect not like other sales people that almost make you buy a car that you dont really like, He let me test drive and choose the car that I was looking for, the financing was very smooth and fast. I truly love to deal with people that know how listen to buyer's needs. I highly recommend Mr. Anastacio Salazar

Great People and Good Service!

by from Joliet, IL |

I had bought a Nissan Altima from Thomas before and had a great experience. They gave me a very good trade in price and worked very hard with me to get me what I wanted, so I came back again. The experience was better the second time around. Absolutely no pressure and no hassle. Anastacio Salazar S.R got me the the car I wanted at the price I wanted, with no hassle. The only negative thing I could say would be a bit too much at the end with warranties, but just me some people might appreciate that. Thanks Thomas Toyota and Anastacio!

Confused sales people

by from Streamwood, IL |

I found a new Toyota Sienna on their website, so I called and asked if it was still available; the sales person told me yes. After some conversation about the Sienna, I told the sales person I will be heading down in 20 minutes to test drive it and they told me "we'll see you in 20 minutes." Within 10 minutes of that conversation, I received a phone call from another sales person who told me the car had been sold the day before and I said, how can that be? I just spoke with someone 10 minutes ago? So we hung up and I called the dealer back asking for my original sales person and again they assured me that Sienna had not been sold and was still available. When I got to Thomas Toyota, I was greeted by the second sales person who told me the car had been sold the day before; however, she changed her story to she's holding it for her customer and so I asked, oh so they put a deposit down on it? and she said no but she had a good feeling about her deal. When I spoke to my original sales person, he then apologized and said he was unaware of any pending deals on that vehicle. Unfortunately, it was their last new Sienna.

Used Car IS 250

by from Springfield, Illinois |

I was promised things that never came about. I was also given the run around. Walter claims a commitment to total satisfaction, but isn't committed to customer satisfaction. I would not recommend Thomas Motors Inc. as a place to purchase a vehicle if they begin to make promises.

Terrific customer service

by from Plainfield, il |

Thomas Toyota is a wonderful dealership to deal with, Tyron our Salesman was very professional and understanding of our situation. Thy floor sales manager was outstanding in listening to our needs and keeping the payments within our budget but also getting us into the car we wanted. We could not of asked for more. They were quick knowing we had a toddler with us that day. Our finance guy Colin was very knowledgeable and made the process quick and easy.

no good

by from plainfield il |

At first everyone was nice had a great salesman till the end everytime I call I never get answers to my questions overall I wouldnt recommend this dealership to NO ONE. They are horrible. Horrible customer service horrible manners these guys just dont know what they are talking about im very disappointed. Telling lies is there biggest problem they need to learn how to set things straight and do there job. Everytime I walk in there they just know me so they dont greet me. Just had a horrible experience and I never wanna buy another car from them again.

Thomas Toyota

by from Bolingbrook |

My salesperson was very helpful and quick with the car buying experience. He also introduce me to his manager who also was very friendly

by from naperville |

My sales experience was wonderful Anastacio and Jermaine was wonderful By guys called me to check up on my new Camry these guys are very good in what they they do

LOVING MY NEW CAR

by from JOLIET |

Our salesperson was very professional, informative, and friendly. He answered all our questions and provided us with all the information that we needed, we were very satisfied!