Prestige Toyota - NY

756 E Chester St, Kingston, NY 12401

New 888-869-2271 New 888-869-2271
Used 866-795-3175 Used 866-795-3175
Service 888-289-5870 Service 888-289-5870

We Share Value with Our Customers.

people were curtis and very helful in my questions

by from kingston,ny |

was very Curtis and explained all that I did ask my questions.i would recommend to my friends and relatives.

Prestige Toyota - NY responded to this review

July 4, 2014

Outstanding Service

by from Poughkeepsie, Ny |

I recently purchased my 5th Camry from Prestige Toyota. Noah Obyrne is my sales representative and has been for all my vehicle purchases. He is outstanding in all aspects of salesmanship from product knowledge and expertise to customer relations. He is one of the main reasons I continue to return to Kingston Toyota. Laura in the business department was also excellent and made my purchase simple and easy to understand. Finally, no other dealer can compare in price. Ten thumbs up!!!

Josh Spiro Is Your Go To Guy

by from Rhinebeck, NY |

From start to finish Josh was thorough, energetic, and resourceful. Prestige has definately gained a lifetime customer. I will highly recommend Prestige to family & friends. Thank you Josh for the 5 star treatment.

Tyrell is GREAT!

by from Kingston, NY |

I like so many people, hate walking into a dealership. But that changed when I walked into Prestige Toyota and met Tyrell. He is a great guy, smiling and easy going. He immediately put me at ease and he worked so hard to get me into the car that I always wanted. In fact, everyone I met at Prestige is really kind and helpful. All the staff makes you feel wanted and comfortable. I told Tyrell when I left with my beautiful Prius C that I would recommend him to all my friends...and I have already done so. Thanks again Tyrell and Prestige Toyota..

Prestige Toyota - Kingston, NY - Greg Brownstone

by from White Plains, NY |

Had a fantastic experience buying a Certified Used Car at Prestige Toyota - NY. Greg Brownstone took excellent care of me, presented all details of the transaction very clearly. I highly recommend this dealership and would return to them then next time I need another car.

Thank you Josh for all of your help!!

by from Albany, NY |

A friend recently bought a car from Prestige and referred me there. I was originally shopping elsewhere, but Prestige beat the competitor's price and they were so nice, too! Everything from our first phone call to picking up my new Corolla a few days later, was simple and a pleasure. Thank you to Josh Spiro for all of your help and your quick and friendly service! I'm loving the new car and will recommend Prestige whenever possible!

Excellence, always.

by from Catskill, NY |

I purchased a Hyundai Elantra GT from Prestige last weekend. Greg Brownstone worked with my husband and I to make sure what got what we were looking for, and for the price we wanted. He was absolutely excellent in every way. When I came back to pick up my new wheels, Greg took the time and went over every single feature of the car with me, even though it was nearing closing time. I couldn't be happier, and this is why I continue to return to Prestige for car purchases as well as my regular repairs.

Great Experiance

by from Newburgh NY |

Price was the price. Made it very easy to buy. I will be sending people to this dealership. Thanks Gerry Fraenkel you did a great job as well as the rest of the staff.

AWESOME SALES PERSON

by from EAST DURHAM, NY |

If you want a GREAT car buying experience...ask for GinaMarie. I hate buying a new car because of all the wheeling, dealing and waiting. Was so shocked. She has a great personality, knows her products like the back of her hand. Test drove two different vehicles Hyundai and Toyota she was very informative and in no way pushy which really helped me make my decision. OH YEAH, TOYOTA RAV4 BLUE CRUSH METALIC! By the way, you just have to love this, she washed my license plates before putting them on my new car. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! YOU ROCK. Also would like to say that Mark Brown was the first person I met walking in, very friendly and very professional!

New Car Lease with Josh Spiro

by from Highland, NY |

Josh was outstanding to deal with.................very courteous,extremely knowledgeable, not a high pressure sales approach which made the experience enjoyable. Josh answered all our questions thoroughly, showed and demonstrated all the features of the car. He followed up the next day to see if we had thought of any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend both Prestige and Josh as a salesman to any of my friends. Thanks Josh.............................