Prestige Toyota Scion Hyundai

756 E Chester St, Kingston, NY 12401

New 888-869-2271
Used 866-795-3175
Service 888-289-5870

We Share Value with Our Customers.

people were curtis and very helful in my questions

by from kingston,ny |

was very Curtis and explained all that I did ask my questions.i would recommend to my friends and relatives.

July 3, 2014

VERY IMPRESSED WITH A NEW SALES PERSON

by from Saugerties,NY |

I spent a lot of time researching for a used 2 yr car but never imagined that I could find a brand new car out of the showroom but I did. After other dealers didn't take me serious as a woman, I found Vinnie to be a charming & bright person who knew everything & answered all my questions. He let me ramble on, test drive several used cars & kept his cool but he knew what I would be really happy with & came down to what I could spend (for a used car) & I walked away with a beautiful brand new Camry. Timing was right & everyone was so pleasant. I will never hesitate to go back to Vinnie & hope he never ever leaves.

Great Experience

by from Kingston, NY |

I took my dad over to look at cars and by the end of 2.5hrs we drove off with a new camry. Great experience, very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. Thanks Prestige

Best car buying experience I've had

by from Pattersonville, NY |

Dealt with Jay by phone/internet to help my mom purchase a car. We had a deal break down at the last dealership we went to because they switched up the final price. Jay was great and our experience at Prestige was the best ever. They did everything possible to make sure my mom was happy and did not play any games with the deal we had arranged. For us it was well worth the trip.

Best car buying experience I've had

by from Pattersonville, NY |

BEST SERVICE DEP OF ALL TIME

by from RHINEBECK NY |

SERVICE IS ALWAYS ON TIME AND COMPLETED CORRECTLY. I HAVE HAD SERVICE DONE FOR 7 YEARS AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN COMPLETLY HAPPY.

July 4, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback on your service experience..let me know what I have to do to get you to recommend us to a friend..

Waste of time

by from Wilmington, DE |

After 3 phone calls to this dealership to inquire about the availability and price of a vehicle we had all honest intentions of buying if it checked out in person, we were told they would not sell the vehicle to out of state residents. We were directed to speak with Jerry their "online consultant' who informed us that they did not want to do business with us. Their sales policies are their prerogative, but why advertise a vehicle on the internet if it is only available for sale to a local buyer? In addition, it is important that vehicle sales staff (with whom I spoke with initially) are well informed of policy and get this issue out of the way up front, so that no more time is wasted. Lastly, we prepared to purchase a vehicle outright without financing. We were also told that they only sell vehicles through financing arrangements. If you value forthright advertising and communication, you should take your business elsewhere.

Amazing service!

by from Poughkeepsie,NY |

I own a Prius. I didn't buy it at Toyota, but I made the big mistake of losing the only "smart key" that I had. I felt like a total idiot, but the service person that I worked with was very kind and attentive. I also had my coolant flushed a few days later and talked with the same person (big deal!) I live in Poughkeepsie and have no experience with Wappingers Toyota other than I couldn't even make an appointment by phone, but I will always go back to Prestige Toyota in Kingston.

July 4, 2014

thanks for the nice feedback

Prestige Toyota

by from West Hurley, NY |

Service rep was courteous and diligent about keeping me informed about the progress on my car service.

This Dealership has great service!!

by from New Paltz, NY |

I have never used the service department as my go to car mechanic. This has changed with Prestige. Their service is friendly, quick and reasonable. No hard sell. Glad I gave them a try!

You Will Not Be Disappointed

by from Red Hook, NY |

We have purchased several cars and trucks from Prestige Toyota over the years. We have gotten honest answers, good prices and trade in values for our vehicles. The service is wonderful and the department is running on time and is accomodating. Overall a great experience that makes us want to come back. I have only had one other dealership that was as good in their service department in our 40+ car buying years! Kudos Prestige for your customer service!!!

July 4, 2014

A little late on the response but we do appreciate the excellent feedback