Healey Chrysler Dodge Jeep & RAM

557 Route 52, Beacon, NY 12508

Used 845-831-1148

my sales experience with healey in beacon,ny

by from beacon,ny |

I worked with john at the healey chrysler jeep dodge located in beacon,ny and let me tell you about this gentleman. He is amazing at what he does. Well energetic, show undivided attention, amazing customer experience and the willingness to exceed healey's expectation with customer service. I will recommend all my friends and family to John for their car purchases. great job john!!!

Satisfied Customer

by from Beacon N.Y. |

The employees were both courteous and thorough and listened to our every concern... We were very satisfied with prompt and professional attention given to our vehicle.

Once the sale is over buyer beware!

by from Nanuet, NY |

My experience with Healy was fine until after the sale. The finance manager Tom Bosko made a mistake in the sale and trying to get him or anyone else on the phone was impossible. I got bounced to a few people by the receptionist who were supposedly going to be able to help me. After many voice mails over the course of three weeks to multiple people I never heard from any of them. The one time Mr. Bosko called me back he didn't even know what the problem was and claimed he had me confused with someone else. Then he told me he would "investigate" the problem and call me back which he never did. In my 20+ years of buying cars I never experienced such poor customer service. Even if you can't or won't help at least call me back and know why you are calling me. They are a mess and after the sale is over couldn't be less interested in talking to you. In the end I took care of the problem myself but their lack of interest and unwillingness to be helpful means I will never buy another car from Healey again and I recommend you don't either. There are a lot of choices out there and I have never had a really bad one until this experience with Healey.

Purchase of new vehicle

by from Beacon, NY |

On Saturday 6/7/2014 my husband and I had the pleasure of having your Client Advisor, John Martorano, work with us on the purchase of our new 2014 Jeep Cherokee. What a fantastic experience ! His knowledge about the product and his professionalism in customer service exceeded our expectations. When we left the dealership with our new car, we felt that our questions had all been answered. Great job ! We will absolutely recommend your dealership, and John, to our friends and family.

Great Dealership for Service and Sales

by from Beacon, NY |

The service writer I had, I believe his name was Darelle is excellent. Extremely patient, helpful and knowledgeable. Also very kind.

Great price, friendly service

by from Beacon, NY |

Tim Warren was very well informed & answered all questions I asked. He was willing to find an answer if he did not immediately know.

Great customer service

by from Beacon, NY |

I liked the fact that they worked with me on a lower monthly payment for my lease. Everyone was helpful and answered all mine and my wifes questions.

An Unparalleled Experience

by from Pine Bush NY |

Every single person at the dealership treated us as though we were the only people in the place. No one rushed us or hurried us, and there was no high pressure. From Matt, our salesman, to George Alicea, the manager, to Victor, who arranged our financing, to Tyrell, the service manager -- on and on -- all were completely professional and a pleasure to deal with. Really, there just aren't enough superlatives in the English language to explain just how wonderful an experience this was for us. While a car isn't something you buy regularly, this dealership has us for life, and we are already spreading the word about it.

Awesome car buying experience

by from Cold Spring, NY |

everyone was so nice and my salesman kept in touch with me either by email, phone or text every step of the way.

Professional, courteous, friendly.

by from Beacon/Fishkill, New York |

Your service man was friendly and answered all my questions. I had a routine maintanence done and it was done in a timely manner. Everything explained and I felt confidant everything was done the way it should have been.