Healey Chrysler Dodge Jeep & RAM

557 Route 52, Beacon, NY 12508

Used 845-831-1148

normal maint.

by from Beacon, NY |

Just got done what needed doing in a very timely fashion. Place was clean, & lots of magazines to read.

Personable staff

by from Beacon, NY |

staff assists you right away. salesperson and finance assisted me right away as did service. Loaner car was available if needed.

nice place

by from Beacon, NY |

maintenance department took care of my problem (new vehicle) immediately - loaner car available Vehicle was clean upon delivery salesman(Tim) called next day to ask about vehicle and to see if I had any questions

Very satisfied. Great sales team

by from New York, NY |

Richard Clark was our salesman. This is our third car buying experience with him and he is a big reason why we shop at Healey. He was very friendly and patient while we test drove several vehicles. He never made us feel pressured while we made our decision. Once we decided, the car was prepped, the paper work was done quickly and we had our car the same day. Great all around experience. Love my new Cherokee.

My jeep is fantastic!

by from Beacon, NY |

I recommend this dealership because of the knowledge they possesed about the car and financing. John was excellant and responsive.

The best experience I've had purchasing a car

by from Newburgh, New York |

Friendly, courteous staff, from the time I walked in and was greeted all the way through the process of picking out what vehicle fit my needs to finance to delivery. This dealership made me feel at home and comfortable with the whole process.

my sales experience with healey in beacon,ny

by from beacon,ny |

I worked with john at the healey chrysler jeep dodge located in beacon,ny and let me tell you about this gentleman. He is amazing at what he does. Well energetic, show undivided attention, amazing customer experience and the willingness to exceed healey's expectation with customer service. I will recommend all my friends and family to John for their car purchases. great job john!!!

Satisfied Customer

by from Beacon N.Y. |

The employees were both courteous and thorough and listened to our every concern... We were very satisfied with prompt and professional attention given to our vehicle.

Once the sale is over buyer beware!

by from Nanuet, NY |

My experience with Healy was fine until after the sale. The finance manager Tom Bosko made a mistake in the sale and trying to get him or anyone else on the phone was impossible. I got bounced to a few people by the receptionist who were supposedly going to be able to help me. After many voice mails over the course of three weeks to multiple people I never heard from any of them. The one time Mr. Bosko called me back he didn't even know what the problem was and claimed he had me confused with someone else. Then he told me he would "investigate" the problem and call me back which he never did. In my 20+ years of buying cars I never experienced such poor customer service. Even if you can't or won't help at least call me back and know why you are calling me. They are a mess and after the sale is over couldn't be less interested in talking to you. In the end I took care of the problem myself but their lack of interest and unwillingness to be helpful means I will never buy another car from Healey again and I recommend you don't either. There are a lot of choices out there and I have never had a really bad one until this experience with Healey.

Purchase of new vehicle

by from Beacon, NY |

On Saturday 6/7/2014 my husband and I had the pleasure of having your Client Advisor, John Martorano, work with us on the purchase of our new 2014 Jeep Cherokee. What a fantastic experience ! His knowledge about the product and his professionalism in customer service exceeded our expectations. When we left the dealership with our new car, we felt that our questions had all been answered. Great job ! We will absolutely recommend your dealership, and John, to our friends and family.