Healey Chevrolet

1960 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Used 845-831-1975

Great experience

by from New York Poughkeepsie |

It was absolutely fantastic in every way shape and form! Would recommend to every person I know and travelled there from across the river . It's definitely worth the trip

Great customer service

by from Newburgh ny |

Nick assisted us to the end.we are very happy with how he treated us. I live closer to the Newburgh dealership and I will still make the trip to healey. great service in all aspects. Again thank you Nick and thank you healey.

Friendly salespeople, love the facility.

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

I am very pleased with my experience with your dealership. Phil Dipierno was a pleasure to work with. He knew his product and he wasn't pushy which led me to return and purchase my new Malibu from him. Thanks for hunting for my special requests Phil!!! Love my Malibu from Healey!!

Great customer service

by from Poughkeepsie ny |

Joe greeted me politely , my car was ready ahead of schedule, Joe also assisted with who to see and pay , with a smile on his face very pleasant . The service is simply what should be all the time. Thank you

Great experience

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

Just stopped in to see the different colors of the Impala. Had not intention to buy a car that day. Christina Minet worked so hard and made the experience so much fun that we ended up buying a car that day. Great experience.

Great Service

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

Came in for a service on my car and, as always, staff was professional and courteous. My car was taken in on time and done when they said it would be.

Good service and clean facilities.

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

On time service and excellent job. Only negative is that I didn't know there was no courtesy shuttle on Saturday. Not a big deal repairs were done quickly and break room was comfortable but you should make people aware of this when they make an appointment.

My obsession is now my new car!

by from Hopewell junction, ny |

Exceptional customer service, very friendly, and professional . They were able to get approved in the car I wanted within 2 hours!!!! Great dealership, this is why I am a repeat customer!!

Very good service

by from Poughkeepsie, New York |

The overall experience was good. No major concerns, though I found a grey plastic part on the floor behind the passenger seat. I'm not sure where it belongs. Even if it's from my car? The amount of time was somewhat longer than expected, though the vehicle was washed and I was told that could take extra time, which was fine. The total time for the oil change and wash was approximately 2 1/2 hours....a little longer than expected. Healey has been my dealer for many, many years. As a matter of fact, I still own a 1991 full size Chevy blazer and still have my dads 1991 Old's purchsed from Healey. My 2002 Chevy Malibu has nearly 373,000 miles on it - which I drive when i'm not driving my 2014 Cruze. Thanks Healey......my next purchase will most likely be a full size pick-up truck.

Great Dealership with a Great Staff

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

Everyone that I worked with on the Sales team (Mike & Eric) were extremely helpful and got me a great car with a great deal. The guy that went over the car with me was also great and answered all of my questions.