Acura Of Libertyville

1620 S Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville, IL 60048

New 888-771-8149 New888-771-8149
Used 888-852-7681 Used888-852-7681
Service 888-313-5703 Service 888-313-5703

Chicagoland's finest Acura dealer and Lake County Premier Used Car Dealer.

Great Overall Purchase Expereience

by from Antioch, Illinois |

I traded in my previous vehicle for a 2016 Acura RDX and have been very satisfied with the overall purchase process and the service that I received when I dropped the vehicle off a few days later for pin-striping and body side moldings. I purchased an Acura Integra from this same dealership apron. 20 years ago and they were a quality business back then and they still are. Key personnel that were involved in my recent purchase were Wael Khalif and Craig Flores, both of whom were great to deal with.

Exceptional Experience

by from Grayslake, Illinois |

My husband and I worked with Luigi Miceli when looking to purchase our new vehicle. We had conducted extensive research, both online and with multiple dealerships in the months leading up to our recent purchase at Acura of Libertyville. Luigi was personable, down to earth and our experience with him was most pleasant and completely "pressure-free". Joe Essling in Finance was also a pleasure to work with. This experience ultimately contributed to the dealership we chose to purchase our new vehicle. Due to the excellent service we experienced when working with Luigi and Acura of Libertyville, we will be returning with future business. Thank you!

Pre-owned Lexus Purchase

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I started my vehicle search locally and quickly found out that I wasn't going to find the car I was looking for in my area, so the seach expanded. Before I ended up at Acura of libertyville, I viewed a similar model at another dealership and was disappointed with the experience. It was one of those "slimy car salesman" experiences in which I was lead to believe that the car was in better condition then it actually was. I continued my search (now somewhat discouraged) looking for that perfect pre-owned vehicle. I stumbled across the car that I eventually purchased from Acura of Libertyville, a 2008 Lexus RX400h. I sent an email inquiry and was promptly contacted. Shane Lyons was the gentleman on the other end of the phone call and was extremely helpful in answering any questions I had. He grabbed the keys to the car and while I was on the phone with him, he walked the vehicle and explained to me the condition of the car. He summed up the condition as excellent , inside and out. I thought to myself " excellent? That's a pretty high bar for an 8year old car". I requested that he take some additional pictures (the next day) of some specific areas and send them to me via text, he complied. The additional pictures looked very good so I put down a deposit and made plans to make the three hour trek to view the car the following day. When I arrived I was greeted by a very polite staff and a very beautiful car. Everything that Shane had explained to me about the vehicle over the previous couple days of our conversations was completely accurate. The main thing that I was looking for from a dealership in this car by experience was honesty and integrity. Shane Lyons offered me the experience I was looking for and it was a great car buying experience. The price of the vehicle was extremely fair and I left a couple hours later driving our brand new (to us!) Lexus home to Kalamazoo. Assuming that I do not have any issues with this vehicle, Acura of Libertyville will be where I start my search for my next vehicle. Thanks guy's!!

TSX and TLX

by from Chicago,IL |

The experience was great, the staff was very polite and helping. Wael Khalaf helped us not find just one car but two, he was very patient and did a fantastic job by meeting our needs.

Used Van Purchase Review

by from Libertyville |

My salesman Shane Lyon was very helpful in the purchase of a used van for my business. He was professional and helped me complete the process in a short amount of time. I got financing quickly and drove my van home pretty quickly.

Made car buying easy

by from Round Lake Beach IL |

It was a pleasure working with Shane Lyon, he was very prompt in getting back to me and finding me the car of my dreams, he definitely know's his Acura's and was very good in educating me on the technology system on the RDX

Great service!

by from Norridge, IL |

Stanford Kim did a great job with helping me choose the right car and made the whole process very easy. He was friendly and gave me all the information I needed to know about my new car. He was very knowledgeable and made sure he went through everything with me . I appreciate that he did not pressure me into buying a car like other car dealers. Instead he gave me his honesty opinion and did his best to help me choose the right car. I will definitely go back to Stanford in the future, and recommend this place to my friends and family. Thank you for a great service.

Awesome experience

by from Chicago, IL |

My family's experience with this place was AWESOME. Very professional, but also personable staff. Great job Joe and Rico! They took their time until we were satisfied with the service. Thank you guys!

Great Experience

by from Chicago IL |

Stanford Kim was my salesperson and he did an outstanding job for us. First of all he is very courteous, knowledgeable, and we felt truly trying to do the best for us. He did a great job of explaining all of our options and helping us select the option that was best for our lifestyle, the amount of driving we do, and our needs in the size of the vehicle. When we brought up the competition he was candid about the pros and cons of Acura vs the others and never hyped what he had to offer and never try to 'sell' us a deal. If all auto salespeople were like Stanford buying a car would not be the unpleasant experience it is for most people. If you go to Acura Libertyville ask for Stanford Kim. You won't be disappointed.

Stan "The Man!"

by from Lincolnwood, IL |

Our experience with Stanford Kim was fantastic! He was very professional and listened carefully to what we were looking for in a vehicle. This is the second vehicle I have bought from Stanford, and I have been happy with both and have felt like the price is always fair. I never feel pressured and 100%.