Acura Of Libertyville

1620 S Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville, IL 60048

New 888-771-8149
Used 888-852-7681
Service 888-313-5703

Chicagoland's finest Acura dealer and Lake County Premier Used Car Dealer.

2015 MDX Tech - Great Experience

by from Des Plaines, IL |

We had a great experience in buying our 2nd Acura MDX from Wael Khalaf of Acura of Libertyville. Wael listened to what we were looking for in price & quality, before he gave us our options. We actually went in to buy a new basic 2015 MDX, but he told us about a certified used 2015 MDX Tech, which ended up being a better deal for us. Wael was very friendly, patient, informative and helpful while we made our decision in buying our 2015 MDX Tech. Acur of Libertyville was also flexible in accommodating any request we had. Joe Essling in finance was also very helpful in getting a good rate for our car. Overall, Acura of Libertyville has the best customer service.

Great car buying experience!

by from Woodbury, MN |

Purchased a used car from out of state and Shane Lyon's communication made the process easy and comfortable.

Great help with buying a used car.

by from Libertyville |

The Acura dealership has a no pressure atmosphere that is very refreshing. Luigi, the salesman was very helpful and personable. We had a great experience. Thanks so much.

Great experience with Stanford Kim!

by from Libertyville, IL |

I love my car! I had such a wonderful experience at Acura of Libertyville with Stanford Kim. He was so friendly and so patient with me, as it was the first time I bought a car on my own. He instantly greeted me at the door and took me and my business seriously. He was eager and willing to help in any way that he could at any point in the process. He helped me to choose the perfect car, helped me to understand the purchasing process, and helped me to sell my old car. I feel with Stanford's help I was able to get the vehicle I really wanted at the price I was looking for. I would recommend working with Stanford Kim to anyone buying a vehicle. Thank you again, Stanford!

What a wonderful experience!

by from Libertyville |

Great sales experience again

by from Lincolnshire IL |

We purchased a 2015 RDX from Shane L. It's the second time we have purchased a vehicle from him. Again we appreciated their direct approach as well as the value they placed on our time. We will return to this dealership when it's time to trade-in our 2008 vehicle.

Acura of Libertyvill is amazing

by from Mundelein, Il. |

We came in looking for more information on an RDX. We walked into the showroom and we were greeted by James Won. James was extremely friendly and helpful and answered all of our questions without trying to push a sale on us. We really were not looking to buy a car when we walked in, we were looking to get more information and then come to a decision within a few weeks. I had already test drove a 2016 RDX at another dealership, so I knew this was a vehicle to consider. With James being so helpful and making us feel comfortable, we decided to ask about pricing for a 2015 RDX Tech AWD vs. a 2016 Tech or Advanced Package AWD. He was very informative and straightforward with talking about pricing for the 2015 and really made us an offer that we couldn't refuse. I am so glad we decided to stop in and happier to have dealt with James Won. James even went the extra mile to help us unload our trade-in as it was full Love my 2015 RDX We also dealt with John Sherrier for the financing and the entire process was smooth. You truly have a great staff at this location. Anyone looking for an Acura should go to Acura of Libertyville

2016 MDX w/Tech purchase

by from Buffalo Grove IL |

Smooth, painless transaction experience buying a 2016 Acura MDX w/Tech. Shane Lyon was my sales consultant, and I highly recommend him. He was very patient thru the quote and email/text exchange with me as I was relocating from CA to IL and trying to purchase a car in IL prior to establishing residency. He was very helpful and extremely professional. Highly recommend this dealership and Shane to anyone considering purchasing an Acura.

Purchase of 2016 Acura RDX Advanced Package

by from Round Lake, IL |

If you're in the market for an Acura head to this dealership and ask for Luigi. Great communication, accommodating, low pressure, and patient. Third Acura we've purchased and hands down the best experience thus far.

Usually hate car shopping

by from Chicago Il |

I?m writing a review that I thought would never be able to be written. This is a review of an auto purchasing experience at Acura of Libertyville. The reason I?m so incredulous that I?m able to write this is because the experience was both exceptional and improbable. My wife and I are in our fifties and have purchased many autos in our lives. Before we began this episode of car purchase, we both bemoaned the fact that we had to once again begin to play ?the game.? By that, I mean the high pressure ?What can I do to get you in this car today??, the back and forth wrangling ?C?mon, what do you want me to do, give you the car?? ?I have to go talk to my manager about your offer.?, and finally, the now you get to spend the next 3 hours in the finance office where our finance manager will try to sell you $10,000.00 in superfluous accessories. Incredibly, none of those predictable developments occurred at this dealership. From the time we walked in to the Acura of Libertyville dealership, it was low-key, unobtrusive, enjoyable, and professional. We were pleasantly greeted by Shane Lyon and then allowed to walk around freely, without the prototypical hawkish salesman breathing down our necks and badgering us. When we had a question, it was answered immediately, accurately, and honestly. Shane couldn?t have been any more amiable and solicitous allowing us all of the time and space we wanted. Needless to say, because of the pleasant environment and understated experience, and we did end up with a new 2016 Acura MDX. Consequently, we want to thank Shane Lyon and Acura of Libertyville for making the experience of car shopping actually enjoyable. We recommend this place to anyone (that means pretty much everyone who?s ever shopped for a car) who has had the usual dismal experience while shopping for cars.

Made buying our first Acura a breeze!

by from Libertyville IL |

We just bought a 2016 Acura RDX from Acura of Libertyville- it was honestly the best car buying experience we have ever had. Wael Khalaf greeted us the moment we walked in and was so helpful and knowledgeable about the car that we were looking at. He seriously made our car buying experience so pleasant. We also dealt with Joe Essling who helped us lock in the best rate and price for our car. Would suggest this dealership to anyone who wants a great car and outstanding customer service. Thanks Acura of Libertyville!!