Acura Of Libertyville

1620 S Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville, IL 60048

New 888-771-8149
Used 888-852-7681
Service 888-313-5703

Chicagoland's finest Acura dealer and Lake County Premier Used Car Dealer.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Pittsboro, IN |

Just purchased a 2012 Acura RDX certified pre-owned at Acura of Libertyville and couldn?t be happier. We worked with Shane Lyon, Internet Sales Consultant, for a week via telephone and email prior to making the 400+ mile round trip to test drive and ultimately purchase the vehicle. I felt like such a valued customer in that Shane had anticipated and taken care of every detail prior to my arrival. Hope to drive my RDX for many miles, but when the time comes, I?ll definitely be inclined to revisit Shane and Acura of Libertyville.

Professional and polite

by from Batavia, IL |

Luigi Miceli was very easy to work with. The entire buying process was comfortable and hassle free.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Libertyville |

This dealership excels in its ability to work diligently and honestly with its customers. A big thanks goes to Craig Floress for overseeing my entire experience. I also want to thank the original salesman with whom I worked, Deshawn. Mostly, I need to thank Shane Lyon for helping me in the finality of my purchase. He walked through the whole process with me from beginning to end after I had spent weeks making my final decision. I am glad that I did, and I am glad that I made it with Acura of Libertyville!

Great service

by from Wisconsin |

This was a great buying experience. Luigi was the best salesman I could have asked for. He made my buying experience painless and fun. I would reccomend him and the dealership.

Car buying made easy!

by from Edmond, OK |

I purchased a 2015 MDX online from out of state. My salesman, Luigi, made the process as simple as possible. When I got to the dealership the paperwork didn't take any time at all and Luigi had the car ready and gas tank full for me to start my drive home. Loved my experience with Acura of Libertyville and loved driving my new MDX home!

Great experience with Michael Berrones

by from Chicago |

Marina S I want to say that I have had a great experience purchasing my new Acura RDX AWD 2015 from Michael Berrones. He was very helpful and I really appreciate how easy the whole process was. Michael is a very warm, friendly and calm and made me feel very comfortable. He helped me understand all the electronics in the car, and helped me set up the Bluetooth , etc. I thought he did an excellent job and I really enjoyed working with Michael. Second, the whole process with the paperwork was an easy and fast process. Very happy with the car. I will definitely recommend Michael Berrones and your dealership to my friends and family when they are in the market for a new car. Thank you!

Great experience!

by from Trevor, WI |

We were owners of an RDX previously and after a quick check of competitive autos we realized this was still the car for us. We chose Acura of Libertyville for its location near us. Stanford Kim was our sales agent. We had a great experience; he was laid back, no pressure, accepted our price right off and yet comprehensively knowledgeable about the process and the car. We were on a tight schedule but he got the job done efficiently and effectively. Also he was funny and super nice. A smile always goes a long way. I would recommend Acura or Libertyville and especially Stanford for anyone looking to buy a new Acura!

First time visit and vechile purchase

by from Grayslake, IL |

Today was my first time visiting this dealer. I have driven by it several times before. I was in the mark to purchase another vehicle, so I stopped by and talked to a sale person. I'd already did my homework before going to the dealer, but I felt my experience was very good. I was able to purchase a vehicle the same day. Also, I feel my sales person, James Won was very professional during the entire car sale. I will go back again.

One word for Shane Lyon... Awesome

by from Chicago, il |

We recently bought 2015 MDX from them, me and my wife had an awesome experience, this dealership is very comforting, our sales person was Shane Lyon, he was very helpful, he explained in details about every function there was in the suv, and trust me there were plenty, i will surely send all my friends and family there.

Buyers experience

by from Lake bluff, il |

Luigi was our salesman. He was extremely professional, knowledgable, genuine, and fun to work with. Was not like any typical sales industry type whatsoever! Very easy experience thanks to Luigi.

Purchase experience

by from Kenosha, wi |

I showed without calling and my sales guy Shane was Johnny on the Spot! He knew his inventory and what he did not know he got answers quick. I was sold on him before the van I ended up buying. Will be back for sure!