Biggers Chevrolet

1385 E. Chicago Street, Elgin, IL 60120

New 888-804-2612 New 888-804-2612
Used 888-619-2694 Used 888-619-2694
Service 888-246-2788 Service 888-246-2788

Building a Better Biggers!!

Best Experience

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I absolutely love this dealership and their staff. I recently went in to trade in my 2012 Chevrolet Equinox and was helped by Diego Montes and he is just so amazing, friendly, honest and very patient. Time and time again he would run out to show me different vehicles after me changing my mind so many times. The staff was so helpful went it came to helping with the finance companies, thanks to these guys I was able to once again walk out with a brand new 2015 vehicle, free oil changes for 2years and the most important part walk out with a comfortable monthly payment. If you want great service come to Biggers Chevrolet.

February 28, 2015

Zay, Thank you so much for your purchase! Also thank you for your nice review! We are glad that you had a great experience and hope to help you again in the future. Thank you for your business!

Outstanding through and through!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I needed to buy a new car, and my fiancee was thinking about trading in her old one. Richard Winchester helped us the day we came in, and we both left with brand new 2016 Chevy Sonics! Stephen Reiter took excellent care of our financing and gave us great deals. This was my first new car purchase ever, and honestly I never thought car buying would be this easy. Richard was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I only wish I had come in sooner. Anyone looking for a new vehicle, go to Biggers Chevy!

My visit

by from joliet il |

i went to purchase a vehicle. I did not buy the vehicle, however I did not walk away feeling the dealer was out to take my money. I actually felt like the reps were working to get me the best rate available.

April 10, 2015

Thank you so much for your good review! If there is anything that we can help you with in the future please let us know.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I bought a new vehicle for my construction business. I printed out the price from cars.com and brought it in. They honored the price and gave me an additional $1,750.00 off. It was a real smooth process, no back and forth negotiating. It was a great experience. I will definitely buy my next construction vehicle from them.

March 5, 2014

Nick, Thank you for your purchase and also thank you for you nice review! We are glad that you had a great experience and hope to help you again in the future. Thank you for your business!

Bought the car

by from Balsam Lake, WI |

Great to work with - easy transaction - very satisfied.

March 5, 2014

Thank you for your nice review. We are glad that we are easy to work with. Welcome to the Biggers Family!

Pleasant experience

by from Chicago,Ill |

I can Honestly say this was one of the best dealership experience I EVER HAD. There was no pressure and My sales person Chuck was very helpful and honest. I value this in a dealership and not to many dealerships are honest, I just want to say Thank you and God Bless.

November 12, 2013

Alisa, Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that you had a great buying experience with Chuck. Thank you for the business and see you again!

Misleading

by from Aurora, il |

There was a car that we were interested in purchasing. The online price seemed almost too good, so we called to verify it was correct before driving 2 hours out of our way with 2 small kids. We were assured that the price was correct and scheduled an appointment that evening to visit. When we arrived we were told the price online was wrong. What a waste of time and energy. And the listing has not been corrected.

November 12, 2013

We are sorry to hear about your shopping experience here. We will take this review seriously and we will reach out to our sales staff to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Questionable Customer service

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

I called the night before to check if a certain car I had seen on the internet was actually on the lot, since I was driving an hour to get there. I was assured it was, and I was there when they opened the next morning. The car was "out on an extended test drive." (Off the lot since 2 days before.) The second sales person was very apologetic, but that does not really make up for my time and effort. This did not make good impression of how they would look out for someone actually purchasing a car.

November 12, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We will address this with our staff.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Carpentersville |

Found newly listed on Cars.com . Went to dealer , car was out . They offered to bring it to my house! Went back next day...original sales guy was off, but he had already introduced me to the fella that would be there! Although not a Chevy, the customer service was excellent ! I would recommend them !!!

November 12, 2013

Thank you for your testimonial and review. We are extremely happy you had a great experience here! We hope to see you again! Thanks again for the business!

Used car Purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

Recently I found a great used car on cars.com listed by Biggers. We were greated well and the buying process was fairly easy but they do not budge on prices. Other than the internet department sent the wrong listing price in an e-mail it was otherwise a smooth experience. They even completed some cosmetic repairs on the vehicle. I would recommend this dealership again.

November 12, 2013

Bob, Thank you for your review and your honesty. We hope to see you again! Thank you for your purchase!