Bill Stasek Chevrolet

700 W. Dundee Road, Wheeling, IL 60090

New 877-806-0997 New877-806-0997
Used 877-501-3980 Used877-501-3980
Service 877-289-1048 Service 877-289-1048

At Bill Stasek Chevrolet, it's not just car care, it's customer care.

Very Satisfied

by from Batavia, IL |

We found the car we wanted online and drove a long way to see it. It was exactly as advertised, and they paired us with a salesman who owned one! This was key because he was very knowledgable on all aspects of the car. They were very low pressure and in the end we worked up a deal that we were extremely satisfied with! Except for a brief wait for the owner, I thought the entire process went very well and we love our purchase!

March 30, 2016

Hi Paul and Cari, Thanks for the nice review we appreciate that! Glad you found the experience enjoyable, that's what we strive for. Thanks again and welcome to the Bill Stasek family.

Highly Recommend this dealership!

by from Des Plaines, IL |

My first Chevy purchase, I couldn't be happier with my new 2017 Volt. Salesman Vince was super knowledgeable about the car and ready and eager to show me all the ins and out of this newfangled (to me) technology. Oxana was just learning the ropes but you could tell she had done her homework and was quite knowledgeable as well. There was some confusion (on my part) about the quoted "internet price" I had seen on the website but in the end I felt like we arrived at an agreeable price with my trade in. I'm impressed with Chevy's warranties, the free trial of Sirius and the use of OnStar Navigation. I have nothing but good things to say about this dealership and my new Volt which is really fun to drive.

Surprisingly, I was completely dissatisfied

by from Deerfield |

Being their customer for more than 3 years, and the last visit was absolutely unpleasant. I came up following their invitation (via ground mail) to change the oil in my second car. I knew that there was some obvious problems with my car, too. According to their ad statement, some kind of the multi-point inspection was included to the offer. Surprisingly, I was told by the service representative that "Everything is good!", and I've got no inspection results at all, it has been mailed to my home address later (why?). After the service, the car was not vacuumed. Also, the quality of their "free car wash" was awful, too. I believe that if you are offering something to the customer, no matter it is a paid service or a "complimentary" one, you have to do your best. Or do not offer it at all. The worst thing that there was a problem with my ABS (the appropriate light comes up and I knew it). I asked for the diagnostic, the price was more than $120 and I decide to do this by myself. Just as it was supposed, I have discovered that the reason was very common and simple: a wire break at the front left speed sensor. It was easily visible for everyone who has at least one eye and the minimum attention to the details. No OBD scanner was needed at all. The repair costs me 15 minutes of my time. But I have no doubts that the Bill Stasek's technicians has more repair skills than me, of course. Enough said. The Bill Stasek Chevrolet's technicians did not pay enough attention to the used cars in the repair zone. The sales reps was too busy to offer me something while I was at the dealership (more than 1 hour), but they have followed me up next morning (!) with the questions like "Are you interested in the new car"? Come on, gentleman! I was at your disposal for more than 1 hour yesterday, and you did nothing to serve my ongoing needs well and to offer me something good for tomorrow. And, like the cherry on the cake's top ? there was even no coffee in the customer's lounge. 3 years ago that place was way more better.

May 28, 2016

Hi Dmitry, We certainly could have dome some things better on your visit with your 2000 Pontiac Sunfire and we apologize for that, I know Dean Witter our Service Director has talked to you twice now about this so we are on it. I know we've offered to reclean your car for you as well. On the ABS sensor, glad you were able to fix it yourself by soldering the wire, however, being a licensed certified repair shop, we are not allowed to do that, we must replace that sensor, that's why we quoted you what we did, the proper way to fix it is to replace that sensor wire connection not solder it. Again I know Dean has addressed your complaints, we appreciate your feedback and hope we can still do business in the future. Thanks again.

Very nice and friendly place

by from north riverside,il |

We got the deal and walk out very satisfied and loved the experience.

May 28, 2016

Hi Donald thanks so much for the nice review we appreciate that!

Awesome people to do business with!

by from Fox Lake, IL |

My husband & I both agree we have not been to such a friendly place in a very long time, especially a car dealership! We had a vet appt. in the area, which is 45 min from home, so when we saw this vehicle it would've been too long to take the dog home. Our salesman let us bring him in. My dog is well behaved & stayed right by us on his leash, so I wasn't worried. Anyhow the owner is such an animal lover & he used to have a dog that looked exactly like ours, he spent time talking with us while we were waiting to close the deal & I enjoyed it so much. Then the salesman took us on a little tour to meet everyone from every department & each dept. gives you a little gift! What a nice gesture! Everyone was super friendly not only to us but my dog as well, & since my pets are part of my family I was very pleased with that! The owner even went out of his way to bring a bowl of water to my dog. We love the truck we bought, & are pleased they did work with us. The owner was just so wonderful that I will most definitely be back & am telling my family & friends that I highly recommend them! Thank you Bill Stasek for such a wonderful experience!

March 30, 2016

Hi Rachel, thanks for sharing your story, everyones path to a new/used vehicle is different so it was nice to hear yours. Yes, we have many dog lovers here and its not unusual for our customers to bring their dogs in with them, we love it. Glad you enjoyed the tour and the gift bag, we appreciate our customers and want them to feel like family. Thanks again Rachel and enjoy that truck and welcome to the Bill Stasek family!

response to issue

by from Muskegon Mi |

After talking with Bill I am pleased with his response with the problem of my deposit. He made me feel better with the sale of my Camaro. I will deal Stasek Chevy again.

March 30, 2016

Hi Richard, thanks for letting us know and posting the resolution we appreciate it!

poor response to a problem with my deposit.

by from Muskegon Mi |

I put a deposit on a new Camaro. It was to hold the car until I could get there. I purchased the car. The deposit was not in the deal. This was February 20th today is March 8 I have not received the deposit back on my credit card. I wish I'd never bought this car. I've contacted them 3 times. Oh there are very busy. They need to take care of business on a timely manner. I do not recommend this dealer. I live 112 miles from this dealer.

March 17, 2016

Hi Richard, just as a follow up, I was happy to speak with you about this situation; we certainly appreciate your business and again, sorry about the refund delay, as I explained there was an issue in the system which caused the problem - and I have to thank you. Because of you this glitch in our tracking system was discovered and now fixed for the future. I did offer to reimburse you for any costs you incurred and I am waiting to hear from you about that. I am glad we got this issue resolved and thanks for bringing to light an issue in our system, which created this problem. Thanks again. - Bob Stasek

A company with integrety

by from Rolling Meadows, Il |

My mom and son made a deal with Stasek without my input. I went absolutely ballistic when I found out. The deal was done, but Jeremy and Kurt went out of their way to make it right and for that I am grateful.

February 27, 2016

Thanks for the review we really appreciate that. We work hard to make sure all of our customers are happy and buying a car can be a family decision sometimes, glad we were able to work things through, thanks again!

November

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

My dad goes to this dealer to get his car serviced, so I thought I would visit. Dad likes the service. The employees seem nice, and the showroom was clean and bright. I would love to own a Corvette one day, but I would also like a Volt for everyday driving.

November 10, 2015

Hi there, thanks so much for the nice review, a Volt for everyday driving and a Corvette for fun seems like a great plan! Thanks again!

awesome service

by from wheeling, il |

Everyone was great, they were very detailed ,answered all of our questions. It was a smooth purchasing experience.

November 9, 2015

Hello, thanks so much for the nice review, we try it make the car buying experience as smooth as possible so we're happy to hear your feedback, thanks again!