DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

Service 888-450-3295

Delivering Customer Happiness

2014 Rav4 Toyota-

by from Wappingers Falls, NY |

I have bought many vehicle over the years from many dealers. My experience this time was outstanding. The salesman was courteous , friendly. honest and actually listen to my needs and concerns. He was not pushes at all. The process was very smooth, easy and stress free. I would highly recommend talking to Naeem Randall at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota if you are thinking about getting a new or used vehicle. He will match the vehicle to your needs and budget. I am told all the sale people there are good, thou my personal experience buying a vehicle was with Mr. Randall. I am very pleased with my purchase. Thank you. I actual can't wait for it to snow again (and I hate snow).

April 3, 2014

Josephine, Thank you for sharing your experience with Naeem Randall here at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. I am pleased that Naeem provided you with a smooth car-buying experience. Our hassle free pricing really allows our customers to have a stress-free shopping process and I am glad you got to experience this first-hand. I appreciate you sharing your kind comments about Naeem and our whole team here. We truly care about assisting our customers into the perfect vehicle for them, and at the best price available! On behalf of Naeem Randall, and all of us here at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota, thank you. We look forward to working with you again in the future. -Lee Burns, General Manager

Nicholas Greco

by from Hopewell Junction n.y |

Seens Nicholas Greco joint Wappinger Falls ToyotaI it has been extremely pleasant dealing with him has a Service Representativevery caring very nice to deal with he's valuable and credit to your company great personality

December 24, 2014

Thank you for the kind review, Dexter! I am happy to hear that Nicholas made your experience pleasant and great overall. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Chris Heimink is a fantastic salesperson

by from Long Island, NY |

We drove 2 hours (100+ miles )to specifically buy our car from Chris Heimink because of his vast knowledge of cars and his genuine desire to assure you get the best car for your needs & budget. Chris worked before & after hours to assure that when we arrived that the buying, trade-in, and.financing processes would be a very positive and smooth process. Chris guided us to assure that the type of car and options available to us were fully understood so that we could make the best selection to fit our needs.He never rushed our decisions and answered every question we asked him. He personally introduced us to the other departments we were going to deal with during the buying & trade-in process & also introduced us to the manager of the dealership-each person we dealt with was also professional, helpful, and friendly, like Chris. Chis went over all the mechanics & features of the car to assure we drove away with a thorough understanding of the vehicle. He went over the maintenance and warranty information as well. Chris contacted our insurance company with us, helping us save money due to anti-theft device on the car. We recommend Chris to anyone looking to buy a car. He is the best salesperson we ever had- no pressure, just a genuine desire to help. We will most likely be purchasing another car from Chris in the very near future-it was well worth the drive to be able to deal with a professional like Chris. Thank you very much Chris. We appreciate your help.

November 27, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great car-buying experience with Chris. He is an important part of our team, and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to him. We appreciate your business and your recommendation, and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Christopher Heimink- a FANTASTIC CAR SALESPERSON

by from Smithtown, NY |

Christopher Heimink is extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy, professional, attentive and helpful. We drove 2 hours just to buy a car from Chris because of his character and knowledge.Chris listened to our needs and helped us make excellent choices. Thanks to Chris' guidance, we effortlessly traded in our car for a new Toyota that we absolutely love!!!!! Chris provided us with excellent advice on which car would fit our needs and budget, thoroughly explained the options available to us, and even contacted our insurance company to help us find additional savings on our insurance! Chris set up appointments & introduced us to to the fiancÚ dept., trade-in dept., and dealership mgr. Like Chris, everyone at Wappingers Falls Toyota was very, very helpful and genuinely had our best interest at heart. Chris was very organized and considerate to our time/schedule. He did a lot of preliminary things, after his normal work hours and before.This was the absolute best experience I have ever had when buying a car! There was no pressure, only a clear desire to help satisfy our needs. We can honestly say that the reason we went to this particular location and purchased and sold our car at Wappingers Falls Toyota was because of Chris! We will most probably be buying another car from Chris again in the very near future. We highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for a car. THANK YOU CHRIS HEIMINK!

November 27, 2014

Excellent Customer Service!!

by from Putnam County, NY |

It was a pleasure buying our car at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. The dealership should give lessons on how the car purchasing EXPERIENCE should be!!!! We would like to express our thanks to your our sales consultant- Chris Heimink was exceptional and the entire staff commendable all were professional and Great!!

October 23, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review and 5-star rating. I will pass on your kind words and recommendation to Chris and the rest of the staff. We really appreciate you thinking of our dealership as a model for others to follow. So happy to hear that you had such a great car buying experience with us and we hope that we will see you again.

My 3rd and most favorite Corolla!

by from Stormville, NY |

My family and I have been buying cars from this dealership for years and I never met a employee there I didn't like! Most recently I worked with Robert Schaeffer, Karl Boye, Bob Goldberg and Naeem Randall. (In that order too) lol. What I love about this dealership is how they work together as a family and treat you like family as well. I dont think this dealership works on commission like others do, so the staff works together to make sure the customer is 100% satisfied and they don't try to cut each others throats like at other dealerships. My first Corolla from DCH was a 2003 Corolla LE manual. Manual, that was a rare find in 2002. I loved that car! It was so much fun to drive. I never had any problems with it. 10 years later and 175K miles it still drove excellent. In September of 2012 I started a new job that required a lot of driving so I bought a 2013 Corolla S automatic. Great car but even though my wife drove manual she wanted me to get the automatic. Needless to say she never drove the car. Almost two years to the date I traded the 2013 and got a 2015 Corolla S Plus manual 6 speed. I really loved the new body style and rims but mostly wanted a manual again. Well to my surprise this car came with so many bells and whistles STANDARD I was shocked! This car not only is so much fun to drive, it talks to me and has NAVIGATION standard! Toyota you really know how to build them! Congratulations! I really want your team to know how happy you have made me. Not only did I get a great deal with your Hassle Free pricing but the fair value you gave me on my 2013 Corolla helped me get the car I really wanted for only a few dollars more per month. You guys don't only have a customer for life, you have an entire family of car buyers for life. And hey, we're Italian and Italians have big families! Thanks Again!!!

September 26, 2014

Wow Steve! First, thank you for your continued loyalty to DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. Second, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. I am so flattered to see such a great list of things you like at our dealership. Thanks for the compliments and recommendations of all our staff. We will be sure to pass along the kind words. I am so happy you have found a car buying home with us. Enjoy your new Corolla and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Chris Helmink is a wonderful, caring pro!

by from Garrison, New York |

Chris Helmink is a wonderful, caring pro! It was a pleasure and honor to work with him in buying my new Prius V.

September 10, 2014

Hi John, Thank you for visiting DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota and taking the time to write this positive review! We also appreciate your kind words about Chris. We're fortunate to have him on our team! We understand that the car-buying process can be overwhelming, so we aim to provide friendly and helpful service to ensure that customers have the most pleasant experiences possible. We're happy to hear that your visit reflected this goal. If more automotive needs arise, please feel free to let us know. Enjoy your new Prius V!

Good Service

by from Peekskill, NY |

My husband and I bought two used certified cars from them. They were very nice and helped us get the financing we needed at the price we could afford. It is also nice that we can have our cars inspected every year at their service center for free for as long as we own the cars. Michael and Doug were very helpful.

September 9, 2014

Nancy, Thank you for the great 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that we were able to make your experience at our dealership an enjoyable one. We always put the needs of our customers first, and always work out best to strike a deal that works for them. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Leasing anew toyota

by from Beacon ny |

I have just leased a new Venza from DCH Toyota. The whole process was easy and Enjoyable. The salesman,Michael Gottuso was neat,friendly and most helpful. I told Him I was looking at other cars, there was no pressure to make sale or to keep me From searching the market. I returned to Toyota and leased my new Toyota. Thanks to my salesman Mike. Dealing with your finance man Mike Smith was quick and easy I would recommend DCH Toyota.

August 15, 2014

Bob, let me start by saying thank you for writing DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota a five star review! We highly value all the feedback we receive from customers and the time they put into writing them! We are fully aware of how stressful and frustrating buying a new car can be and we never want to put our customers through that! We are so happy to hear that Michael and Mike could help you pick out the perfect car and get you in and out of the finance department quickly! We hope you enjoy your new Venza and would love to help you again when your lease is up!

2014 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport

by from Newburgh, NY |

My experience with DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota was nothing but superb. My initial online experience with Deana P. was prompt, friendly, and very accommodating. The onsite salesman, Naeem, was courteous, honest, informative, extremely friendly, and was great at keeping me up-to-date throughout the purchase process. The entire process was very smooth, easy and stress free. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. From the initial online inquiry, to the sales process, and to the final meeting with the finance manager, my experience with DCH was top notch.

Pleasant Dealer Experience

by from Mahopac, NY |

We recently purchased a used 2011 Venza for DCH Wappingers. While replacing a second car, we had a pretty specific set of shopping criteria, particularly low mileage. It took only few days for Anne Farrel to find the near perfect car. We test drove, evaluated and approved the car. The short list of minor repairs and cosmetic touch ups were done quickly and competently. We picked up the car exactly on time. Our limited experience with other dealers in the area have not been as pleasant.

April 7, 2014

Pacman, Thank you for sharing your experience with Anne Farrel here at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota! I am pleased that Anne was able to find the perfect Toyota for you! Anne has proven herself a valued member of our sales team and is great with customers. I am glad that we were able to provide with your best car-buying experience to date! On behalf of Anne Farrel, and all of us here at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota, thank you for this great review. Enjoy your Venza and we look forward to working with you again in the future. -Lee Burns, General Manager