DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

Service 888-450-3295

Delivering Customer Happiness

2014 Rav4 Toyota-

by from Wappingers Falls, NY |

I have bought many vehicle over the years from many dealers. My experience this time was outstanding. The salesman was courteous , friendly. honest and actually listen to my needs and concerns. He was not pushes at all. The process was very smooth, easy and stress free. I would highly recommend talking to Naeem Randall at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota if you are thinking about getting a new or used vehicle. He will match the vehicle to your needs and budget. I am told all the sale people there are good, thou my personal experience buying a vehicle was with Mr. Randall. I am very pleased with my purchase. Thank you. I actual can't wait for it to snow again (and I hate snow).

April 3, 2014

Josephine, Thank you for sharing your experience with Naeem Randall here at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. I am pleased that Naeem provided you with a smooth car-buying experience. Our hassle free pricing really allows our customers to have a stress-free shopping process and I am glad you got to experience this first-hand. I appreciate you sharing your kind comments about Naeem and our whole team here. We truly care about assisting our customers into the perfect vehicle for them, and at the best price available! On behalf of Naeem Randall, and all of us here at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota, thank you. We look forward to working with you again in the future. -Lee Burns, General Manager

good experience after bad experience elsewhere

by from brooklyn |

Good experience. I had two other dealers renege on handshake agreements and I ended up going out of the city to these guys. They got my business by doing the following: 1) they offered a good deal-- they matched a good offer that was basically at invoice from a dealer further away from me 2) they did the transaction over the phone with few surprises on arrival to dealer (can't put a value on that) 3) they picked me up from the train station to bring me to the dealership 4) they have salespeople who did not make me feel compelled to fight to get every last penny or just shop their offer to a local dealer. I worked with Robert and Naeem

May 19, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Peter! We're so glad to hear that our staff made you feel comfortable enough to shop at our dealership and provided you with such a positive buying experience. We'll definitely pass along your kind words. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to working with you next time!

Great service

by from Marlboro, NY |

We recently just bought a new Toyota Sienna from DCHwappingers falls Toyota and had a great experience. We had to bring our 2 small children (age 1 and 3) with us to look at and purchase our new car and they were not only professional and kind to us but were exceptionally good with our children. They brought they coloring pages and crayons, popcorn and went above and beyond to keep them happy during the process. We worked with Leroy and he was fantastic! Would recommend this dealership and him specifically to anyone looking for a new/used Toyota!

March 27, 2015

Thanks for the kind words and please contact Leroy anytime with any questions regarding service and maintenance, hope your kids become customers some day!

Great service

by from New York, NY |

I was very happy with my salesman Leroy Porter. He went above and beyond in almost every aspect of the sales process. In the future, I will most likely go to Wappinger Falls Toyota before I go to any other dealer.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for the kind words please reach out to Leroy for all your cars needs!

Nicholas Greco

by from Hopewell Junction n.y |

Seens Nicholas Greco joint Wappinger Falls ToyotaI it has been extremely pleasant dealing with him has a Service Representativevery caring very nice to deal with he's valuable and credit to your company great personality

December 24, 2014

Thank you for the kind review, Dexter! I am happy to hear that Nicholas made your experience pleasant and great overall. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Chris Heimink is a fantastic salesperson

by from Long Island, NY |

We drove 2 hours (100+ miles )to specifically buy our car from Chris Heimink because of his vast knowledge of cars and his genuine desire to assure you get the best car for your needs & budget. Chris worked before & after hours to assure that when we arrived that the buying, trade-in, and.financing processes would be a very positive and smooth process. Chris guided us to assure that the type of car and options available to us were fully understood so that we could make the best selection to fit our needs.He never rushed our decisions and answered every question we asked him. He personally introduced us to the other departments we were going to deal with during the buying & trade-in process & also introduced us to the manager of the dealership-each person we dealt with was also professional, helpful, and friendly, like Chris. Chis went over all the mechanics & features of the car to assure we drove away with a thorough understanding of the vehicle. He went over the maintenance and warranty information as well. Chris contacted our insurance company with us, helping us save money due to anti-theft device on the car. We recommend Chris to anyone looking to buy a car. He is the best salesperson we ever had- no pressure, just a genuine desire to help. We will most likely be purchasing another car from Chris in the very near future-it was well worth the drive to be able to deal with a professional like Chris. Thank you very much Chris. We appreciate your help.

November 27, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great car-buying experience with Chris. He is an important part of our team, and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to him. We appreciate your business and your recommendation, and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Christopher Heimink- a FANTASTIC CAR SALESPERSON

by from Smithtown, NY |

Christopher Heimink is extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy, professional, attentive and helpful. We drove 2 hours just to buy a car from Chris because of his character and knowledge.Chris listened to our needs and helped us make excellent choices. Thanks to Chris' guidance, we effortlessly traded in our car for a new Toyota that we absolutely love!!!!! Chris provided us with excellent advice on which car would fit our needs and budget, thoroughly explained the options available to us, and even contacted our insurance company to help us find additional savings on our insurance! Chris set up appointments & introduced us to to the fiancÚ dept., trade-in dept., and dealership mgr. Like Chris, everyone at Wappingers Falls Toyota was very, very helpful and genuinely had our best interest at heart. Chris was very organized and considerate to our time/schedule. He did a lot of preliminary things, after his normal work hours and before.This was the absolute best experience I have ever had when buying a car! There was no pressure, only a clear desire to help satisfy our needs. We can honestly say that the reason we went to this particular location and purchased and sold our car at Wappingers Falls Toyota was because of Chris! We will most probably be buying another car from Chris again in the very near future. We highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for a car. THANK YOU CHRIS HEIMINK!

November 27, 2014

Excellent Customer Service!!

by from Putnam County, NY |

It was a pleasure buying our car at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. The dealership should give lessons on how the car purchasing EXPERIENCE should be!!!! We would like to express our thanks to your our sales consultant- Chris Heimink was exceptional and the entire staff commendable all were professional and Great!!

October 23, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review and 5-star rating. I will pass on your kind words and recommendation to Chris and the rest of the staff. We really appreciate you thinking of our dealership as a model for others to follow. So happy to hear that you had such a great car buying experience with us and we hope that we will see you again.

My 3rd and most favorite Corolla!

by from Stormville, NY |

My family and I have been buying cars from this dealership for years and I never met a employee there I didn't like! Most recently I worked with Robert Schaeffer, Karl Boye, Bob Goldberg and Naeem Randall. (In that order too) lol. What I love about this dealership is how they work together as a family and treat you like family as well. I dont think this dealership works on commission like others do, so the staff works together to make sure the customer is 100% satisfied and they don't try to cut each others throats like at other dealerships. My first Corolla from DCH was a 2003 Corolla LE manual. Manual, that was a rare find in 2002. I loved that car! It was so much fun to drive. I never had any problems with it. 10 years later and 175K miles it still drove excellent. In September of 2012 I started a new job that required a lot of driving so I bought a 2013 Corolla S automatic. Great car but even though my wife drove manual she wanted me to get the automatic. Needless to say she never drove the car. Almost two years to the date I traded the 2013 and got a 2015 Corolla S Plus manual 6 speed. I really loved the new body style and rims but mostly wanted a manual again. Well to my surprise this car came with so many bells and whistles STANDARD I was shocked! This car not only is so much fun to drive, it talks to me and has NAVIGATION standard! Toyota you really know how to build them! Congratulations! I really want your team to know how happy you have made me. Not only did I get a great deal with your Hassle Free pricing but the fair value you gave me on my 2013 Corolla helped me get the car I really wanted for only a few dollars more per month. You guys don't only have a customer for life, you have an entire family of car buyers for life. And hey, we're Italian and Italians have big families! Thanks Again!!!

September 26, 2014

Wow Steve! First, thank you for your continued loyalty to DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. Second, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. I am so flattered to see such a great list of things you like at our dealership. Thanks for the compliments and recommendations of all our staff. We will be sure to pass along the kind words. I am so happy you have found a car buying home with us. Enjoy your new Corolla and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Chris Helmink is a wonderful, caring pro!

by from Garrison, New York |

Chris Helmink is a wonderful, caring pro! It was a pleasure and honor to work with him in buying my new Prius V.

September 10, 2014

Hi John, Thank you for visiting DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota and taking the time to write this positive review! We also appreciate your kind words about Chris. We're fortunate to have him on our team! We understand that the car-buying process can be overwhelming, so we aim to provide friendly and helpful service to ensure that customers have the most pleasant experiences possible. We're happy to hear that your visit reflected this goal. If more automotive needs arise, please feel free to let us know. Enjoy your new Prius V!

Good Service

by from Peekskill, NY |

My husband and I bought two used certified cars from them. They were very nice and helped us get the financing we needed at the price we could afford. It is also nice that we can have our cars inspected every year at their service center for free for as long as we own the cars. Michael and Doug were very helpful.

September 9, 2014

Nancy, Thank you for the great 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that we were able to make your experience at our dealership an enjoyable one. We always put the needs of our customers first, and always work out best to strike a deal that works for them. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.