DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

Used 888-710-8799 Used888-710-8799
Service 888-450-3295 Service 888-450-3295

Delivering Customer Happiness

Mr Pete Sexton Hopewell Juction

by from address is wappingers but i am in hopewell auction |

I had been checking prices on corollas on line and thought this was the time to buy. I drove in the Lot and looked to my right and there was my car waiting for me! Chris Hemming was the second thing i saw with a pleasant smile. I wasn't sure if i was buying a pre-owned or new but when i saw my Silver Star ( oh yes i named it then and there) I was hooked. I did a price comparison between the 2014 and a new car and the price wasn't that much more. Next we talked trade in and since my last corolla had 250,000 miles on it i didn't think i was going to get anything for it but they surprised me again. This is the 3rd corolla i have bought from DCH and it was the most pleasant experience yet . I felt no pressure to buy and Chris did everything in his power to make it a easy transaction. He even went overboard removing my bike rack off the old car.I am hoping the service dept has improved since the previous owners seemed not to care after getting your money from the sales. Over all i rate the process so far wonderful and a lot he's to do with Chris.

September 10, 2015

Pete, Glad your sales experience was easy! We aim to make every sales experience this easy, and we can always trust Chris to do just that. We assure you that our service department is top notch, so we encourage you to give us a call if you are having any issues, although we hope there aren't any for a long time! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review.

Hello? Anyone Home?

by from Poughkeepsie,NY |

I had recently leased a Toyota Certified Car from a near dealership and as it turns out, less than a month into the lease, the car battery expired. So I went to your dealership to get the car inspected. Never asked for my keys but, I figured they might be important so I offered them anyway, and they inspected it, told me that the battery was dead and that's why the car didn't start. Okay fair enough thanks you for your help I appreciate it. then he just walks away. Doesn't give my keys back, doesn't offer to jump start my car, (you know the one that willn't start). I went to find him and he says to me, your free to go, you can drive your car away now. Actually, No, I can't. So I had to ask him for the keys and remind him that I needed a jump because (as he had just previously told me) my car battery had died. He ignored me so I had to run around to find someone else to jump me. Which, he did, and I thanked him, but then he walked to talk to his friend, and completely ignored me as I went drive my car to the door at the other end of the garage. I waited there for over a minute waiting for someone to open it for me. Nope, no help. Apparently their conversation was more important, so I ended up having the press the green button to let myself out. What started off so good, ended in disaster. very disappointed.

April 8, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback as it allows us to improve our internal process. I can assure you that this is neither the standard nor the expectation we set here. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at (845) 296-4200 or via email at lburns@dchusa.com so we can further discuss your experience and hopefully restore your faith in us. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Lee Burns, General Manager

Great Dealership

by from Hopewell Junction,NY |

I received a timely response. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.

February 27, 2016

Thank you for the 5-star review, Marie! We value customer feedback and hope to see you back at DCH Wappingers Falls soon.

professional staff wonderful experience

by from Millerton, New York |

My client advisor, Michael Steinke was friendly, helpful and professional. I always believed buying a car had to be a huge hassle but at DCH nothing could be further from the truth. Michael got me the car I wanted at a great price and had me driving home in no time. I would recommend Michael and DCH to anyone looking for a new or used car, they won't disappoint!

December 2, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback, Gregory! We are so pleased to hear Michael provided you with helpful and friendly service during your visit. We hope everything is running smoothly with your new vehicle, but please let us know if any automotive needs arise! We are happy to help. Thanks again!

They do not check for rust

by from Wappingers Falls, NY |

They offer multi point inspection when doing their oil change. Just went to another shop just to discover i have bunch of parts rusted out. It is like the service techs at toyota of wappingers did not even bother checking the breaks before putting check mark onto the sheet. All and all I'm very dissappointed since I have bumper to bumper coverage and still have to dish out cache because they didn't give me early warning because of the rust. Also the account managers are all business and do not give any breaks or admit negligence on their part. Needless to say I'm done with the this business.

October 23, 2015

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Negative feedback helps us grow as a dealership and find areas for improvement. However, I would like to apologize for the poor experience you had with our service department. I never want our customers to feel as if we provided inadequate maintenance, as we pride ourselves on quality, efficient service. I would like the opportunity to discuss your experience with you in more detail. Please contact me at (888) 785-3542 or email me at lburns@dchusa.com at your earliest convenience. I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Lee Burns, General Manager

Love at first sight!

by from Wappingers New York |

Upon research we decided to purchase a Toyota Highlander, test drove one base model we wanted the next model up had all bells and whistles none on the lot. We where told more should arrive but could not tell me when. I called the the dealership again and was told today or tomorrow a 2015 Highlander would arrive. Well you known what happened. Buying process was ok until it came to financing make sure you are willing to go out and do the math. Compare rates other banks. Had the pleasure of using the service dept. Great experience people there go out of way to make it that way. I must say that this was by far the best experience we had with any car dealership. And it started from the time I walked thru the door and met Mr. A Jackson. Thanks

September 10, 2015

Thanks for leaving us this review. It is great to hear that you were so satisfied with our service department, and that you are happily driving your new Toyota Highlander. They are great cars and we hope it serves you well for years to come. If you do encounter any problems, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thanks!

Service is a joke

by from Eastfishkill |

Making appointment for recall for the frame . Find out their second recall on the airbag. All they're worried about is the airbag appointment for the frame was made before the deadline they say they need the truck for one day they called me that night they need to keep it another day with my email says truck appointment was coming in at 9:30am so the following day I wait all day to get a call at 4 o'clock truck is ready ask about the frame they said it's too late you missed the deadline go pick up the keys nobody's there finally get someone get my keys I have to go find my truck needless to say I bought the truck there and I will never go back to their you buy a truck to use the truck and I think it's games keeping the truck and wasting your time good luck people

September 1, 2015

Tom, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. However, I am disappointed to hear that your experience was negative. We never want our customers to feel as if we are playing games or wasting their time because we take customer satisfaction very seriously. I would like the opportunity to discuss this with you in more detail. Please contact me at (888) 785-3542 or email me at lburns@dchusa.com at your convenience. I hope to hear from you soon. Regards, Lee Burns General Manager DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

good experience after bad experience elsewhere

by from brooklyn |

Good experience. I had two other dealers renege on handshake agreements and I ended up going out of the city to these guys. They got my business by doing the following: 1) they offered a good deal-- they matched a good offer that was basically at invoice from a dealer further away from me 2) they did the transaction over the phone with few surprises on arrival to dealer (can't put a value on that) 3) they picked me up from the train station to bring me to the dealership 4) they have salespeople who did not make me feel compelled to fight to get every last penny or just shop their offer to a local dealer. I worked with Robert and Naeem

May 19, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Peter! We're so glad to hear that our staff made you feel comfortable enough to shop at our dealership and provided you with such a positive buying experience. We'll definitely pass along your kind words. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to working with you next time!

Great service

by from Marlboro, NY |

We recently just bought a new Toyota Sienna from DCHwappingers falls Toyota and had a great experience. We had to bring our 2 small children (age 1 and 3) with us to look at and purchase our new car and they were not only professional and kind to us but were exceptionally good with our children. They brought they coloring pages and crayons, popcorn and went above and beyond to keep them happy during the process. We worked with Leroy and he was fantastic! Would recommend this dealership and him specifically to anyone looking for a new/used Toyota!

March 27, 2015

Thanks for the kind words and please contact Leroy anytime with any questions regarding service and maintenance, hope your kids become customers some day!

Great service

by from New York, NY |

I was very happy with my salesman Leroy Porter. He went above and beyond in almost every aspect of the sales process. In the future, I will most likely go to Wappinger Falls Toyota before I go to any other dealer.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for the kind words please reach out to Leroy for all your cars needs!