Dutchess Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Mitsubishi Kia

Service 888-731-1537

WHATEVER IT TAKES!

This dealership is top-notch

by from Highland, NY |

Great customer service. Friendly sales staff. Knowledgeable salesman helped me every step of the way. Didn't pressure me at all. I love the car also! I would recommend Dutchess Chrysler to anybody looking for a car. You won't be disappointed.

great sales people

by from new York |

Andre, was very straight forward. I had to meet certain numbers he made it happen, quickly and no tricks. Didn't pressure me. Polite all the way through. Very good experience for me. I would recommend him to anyone. Jimmy R.

Great dealership

by from Highland, NY |

I just leased a new Jeep from Dutchess and i highly recommend this dealership. They have a great no-pressure sales approach that I really appreciate. Their very knowledgeable sales staff was able to answer all of my questions. I will definitely shop here again!

Very Friendly and helpful Sales associates

by from Newburgh, NY |

Excellent sales people. Right up front and helpful. Thee emailed me information on all vehicals I asked about and also emailed me about other cars they thought I would like.

Great service A+

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

I highly recommend Dutchess Chrysler for service on your vehicle. They do a great job and have a nice lounge area to wait in. They have a very knowledgeable staff. I know my car is in good hands with these guys!

This dealership is terrific!

by from Highland, NY |

We were in the market for a new mini-van and decided to look at the 2013 Chrysler Town and Country. First of all, the van is excellent. Great features and fun to drive. Also, the staff at Dutchess took great care of us. They gave us a great deal on a lease and were very helpful throughout the entire sales process. They have a very knowledgeable sales staff and have a no-pressure approach. I recommend Dutchess very highly.

DISAPPOINTED

by from Rhinebeck, NY |

I want to be fairminded in my review but also want to be honest. My recent experience in looking at a used vehicle that they had for sale was a disappointing one when after calling to make sure that the vehicle was still for sale and available, I was clearly assured that it was there and that it had not been sold. Unfortunately upon my arrival after a 35 minute drive, I was told by a second salesman: "I am sorry to inform you but that vehicle was previously sold". And of course, he had a new vehicle that he wanted to sell me at a great price! This is my second poor experience with this dealership. Previously they sold me a "certified" vehicle with leaking brake lines, and clear visible damage to the sidewall of the front passenger tire. Upon returning to the dealership the next day and showing their mechanic these problems, they gladly repaired them at their expense. Of course all of this required extra trips to their shop and the need to find a ride home as they said that they would need to keep the minivan overnight.

March 23, 2013

Hi Cautious, I am so very sorry to hear about the trials and tribulations regarding our dealership. I would like to discuss this issue further with you. I will need to get some background info such as sales person name(s). This is NOT the way we do business here at Dutchess. As far as your problem that occurred a few years ago, I would like to discuss this with you as well. I do appreciate you being honest in your review. Afterall, thats what reviews are for. However, I would like to rectify the problem and find a way to help bring you back to us as a customer and more importantly a friend of ours. Every customer is essentially a member of our family and we would hate to lose you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to talk about the issues and try and come up with a way to make it better. My best, Anthony Hazzard Director of Social Media Dutchess Cars: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Kia, Mitsubishi anthonyh@dutchesscars.com

Service

by from Wappinger Falls |

This dealership excels in the most important facet of the car owning process-service. I did not purchase my 2008 Dodge Ram there but have become a loyal customer since using them for my service needs. There attention to the customer, and their needs, is always first and foremost. I recently had a part fail in my truck and the dealership did everything in their power to make me happy about the experience-including running interference with the factory! And, if that were not enough, I recently visited for a problem I created myself and once again their customer service knew no bounds. Always an excellent experience by excellent people.

March 23, 2013

Hi Micolearts, I am so glad you visit us for your service needs! I would love to get the opportunity to chat with you further. Be sure to say hello on your next visit here. My best, Anthony Hazzard Director of Social Media anthonyh@dutchesscars.com

Great service department

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

I had a problem with a nail in my tire and Rich got me right in without an appointment. I highly recommend these guys. A+

Excellent shopping experience

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

My car shopping experience at Dutchess was terrific. They were very helpful every step of the way. I ended up leasing a Chrysler Town and Country and I love it. They gave me a great deal on my trade-in. Everybody I dealt with at the dealership was courteous and professional. I want to thank Brian and Sean for giving me a reason to come see them again. 5 stars!

Frustrated

by from Dutchess Co, NY |

My experience since purchasing a new 2009 Dodge Journey new at Dutchess Dodge can be summed up as frustrating (if I'm being nice). While the staff are nice the end result is not. The Journey has had to have its computer replaced, the wiring harness replaced, a front transaxle seal replaced, brake rotors twice (at ~17k and ~34k) differential replaced all on a car with < 41kmiles. With each of non-scheduled services a repeat visit was necessary to fully rectify the issue.

March 23, 2013

Hi Frustrated, I am so sorry to hear about the service you received. I would be more than happy to discuss this further and offer up a solution to rectify the problem. We are a family owned and operated dealership and we pride ourselves on being the best in the area! I would love for you to send me an email when you get a chance so we can discuss this further. My best, Anthony Hazzard anthonyh@dutchesscars.com