Hudson Cadillac Buick GMC

2023 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

New 866-982-1677 New866-982-1677
Used 866-982-0209 Used866-982-0209
Service 877-465-0730 Service 877-465-0730

We're a good deal better

Unexpected Purchase

by from Yulan, New York |

I initially contacted a few dealership about the 2015 GMC Canyon thinking I wanted to drop down to a mid size PU. Few had what I wanted in color and options so I decided to travel to the most convenient dealership, Hudson Cadillac, Buick GMC to test drive one. After driving it, I knew the Canyon was nice but because I was transitioning from a 5.7L full size, it just didn't cut it for me. There was never any pressure and no hard sell, they totally appreciated and understood where I was coming from. That said, a very nice gentleman (who turned out to be the owner) suggest considering the Sierra, however, as an ex GMC Sierra owner I not didn't consider it, I already knew I couldn't get in one even if I liked it. They were very nice, very solicitous of my needs a and they not only explained some of the improvements GMC made to the truck they took the time to show me. In addition they explained some very appealing dealer and manufacturer incentives on the Sierra. Since I had made the 1 1/2 drive there it didn't seem any harm in test driving it. Not only was I impressed with the innovations and ride, I was surprisingly impressed with the offer and the very fair trade in offer. There was never any pressure, no hard sell and never did I feel like I was treated as a "woman buying a truck" They treated me with respect and made me feel like the knowledgeable person I am. I've purchase many cars and trucks over the years, this was by far the smoothest, and most pleasurable experience. It could not have been easier. When I started my truck search I never in a million years thought I'd be driving another GMC Sierra. Not only am I totally delighted with it, I look forward to making my next purchase from Hudson Cadillac, Buick, GMC.

worst dealership I've ever dealt with

by from Poughkeepsie ny |

Their service is awful! 3 days after purchasing my brand new terrain I heard a clicking noise and brought it in. I was told it was nothing to worry about. The noise continued to get louder and I brought it in again. They told me it was a steering column mount and barring. I picked the vehicle back up and heard a different clicking /grinding noise and they took the car for a week and said it's now my wheel positioning sensor. After being back and forth and never following up, I always had to call them , they give me my car back and my steering wheel is tilted to the left and my car pulls to the left. The owner brushed it off as everything was no big deal and the service department people gave me an attitude as if any of this was my fault!! Unbelievable

outstanding!!

by from wallkill ny |

Very, very pleased with the Hudson Cadillac, Buick, GMC. I have purchased 3 vehicles so far from this dealership and couldn't be happier with the choice vehicles offered, the staff (to include mgmt, sales & service, to everyone else in between), and the pleasant accommodations: from a lovely wait area with snacks/coffee, etc., to a bright, airy showroom, to meeting my temporary transportation needs during car service & sales. My most recent purchase was a custom GMC Canyon sold under the auspice of Justin Cook. I first met Justin when I bought my Cadillac CTS where he wasn't my salesman but offered invaluable information. He was extremely helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, and patient in doing so. With my Canyon, he certainly stream-lined my car-buying frenzy into a fun, yet professional experience. Justin's initiative and enthusiasm was evident in the ample time spent with me, explaining detail after detail about the truck's administrative/financial, mechanical/electrical, and, yes, even the sometimes pain-staking audio/visual system. I can definitely attest to this man's knowledge as a certified technology expert - he knows his stuff!!! This time, I was fortunate and pleased to have Mr. Cook as my sales consultant :-D

Good dealership and great salesperson: Justin Cook

by from New York |

We worked with Justin Cook - you should too. He was excellent, professional, helpful and consistent. We live in NYC and over the Christmas holidays thought - almost on a whim - that we'd car shop while we were upstate. My wife's parents live a few towns away and as we worked through some of the local dealers we finally came across Justin in Poughkeepsie. I own a business in NYC and can be very skeptical of salespeople, until I find a great one. Justin was patient and friendly and as we returned with more and more questions he was flawless and always responsive. It didn't matter what level of detail we were asking about or how odd our question might have been he was patient and informative. We'll be back to buy our next car from Justin too - he earned it.

mediocre service

by from Longmeadow, MA |

The price listed on cars.com was different than the price I was quoted from the dealership. They stated that the price listed included a rebate but that was not stated anywhere in the add. I was planning on going out to see the car but was told that the vehicle was sold. Two days later the salesman called me up and informed me that the car was now available again. I could not get to the dealership that weekend since it was a distance away and never heard from them again.

Great experience

by from Kingston, NY |

Buying a car is probably one of my least favorite things to do. But Sam Perry made the process simple and efficient. He got me the financing I needed, and I was really impressed with the way he followed my lead. I knew what I wanted, and Sam made it happen. And the car couldn't be better. Add to this the lower-than-book-value price, and two years of service, and you have yourself a bargain. Highly recommended dealer and sales team.

Great Dealership

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

We are very pleased with the service we received from your sales person Justin Cook. We purchased a 2012 Verano and this year we purchased a 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe. Justin's knowledge on both vehicles was very impressive. His patience in going over the operation of all the new upgrades is greatly appreciated. We know that if needed, we can stop by and he is always happy to help. We would also like to acknowledge Tom Feenaghty as always going above and beyond for us. Thank You..........

Great Dealership - Super Friendly!

by from Coxsackie, NY |

This dealership knows how to make you and your family feel welcome. People underestimate the importance of treating a customer with general courtesy...these folks have it down. EVERY EMPLOYEE WHO WE ENCOUNTERED WAS SUPER FRIENDLY. My whole family was offered beverages and snacks and when you have traveled an hour and a half with small children this is greatly appreciated! Additionally, the sale went flawlessly and we were given a fair deal. Would have liked a little more for my trade in but we got an amazing deal on our new van which we absolutely LOVE.

Very bad experience

by from Schenectady |

Agreed to a deal online and then they sold the vehicle to another buyer. Poor follow up, poor communication. Would never recommend to anyone or think about purchasing from them again.

Great service and a pleasure to deal with

by from Hopewell Junction, NY |

From the moment my wife and I stepped into the show room We were greeted by Bridgette and our experience from there on was pleasant and smooth sailing. Thank you.