Hudson Cadillac Buick GMC

2023 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

New 866-982-1677
Used 866-982-0209
Service 877-465-0730

We're a good deal better

outstanding!!

by from wallkill ny |

Very, very pleased with the Hudson Cadillac, Buick, GMC. I have purchased 3 vehicles so far from this dealership and couldn't be happier with the choice vehicles offered, the staff (to include mgmt, sales & service, to everyone else in between), and the pleasant accommodations: from a lovely wait area with snacks/coffee, etc., to a bright, airy showroom, to meeting my temporary transportation needs during car service & sales. My most recent purchase was a custom GMC Canyon sold under the auspice of Justin Cook. I first met Justin when I bought my Cadillac CTS where he wasn't my salesman but offered invaluable information. He was extremely helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, and patient in doing so. With my Canyon, he certainly stream-lined my car-buying frenzy into a fun, yet professional experience. Justin's initiative and enthusiasm was evident in the ample time spent with me, explaining detail after detail about the truck's administrative/financial, mechanical/electrical, and, yes, even the sometimes pain-staking audio/visual system. I can definitely attest to this man's knowledge as a certified technology expert - he knows his stuff!!! This time, I was fortunate and pleased to have Mr. Cook as my sales consultant :-D

Good dealership and great salesperson: Justin Cook

by from New York |

We worked with Justin Cook - you should too. He was excellent, professional, helpful and consistent. We live in NYC and over the Christmas holidays thought - almost on a whim - that we'd car shop while we were upstate. My wife's parents live a few towns away and as we worked through some of the local dealers we finally came across Justin in Poughkeepsie. I own a business in NYC and can be very skeptical of salespeople, until I find a great one. Justin was patient and friendly and as we returned with more and more questions he was flawless and always responsive. It didn't matter what level of detail we were asking about or how odd our question might have been he was patient and informative. We'll be back to buy our next car from Justin too - he earned it.

mediocre service

by from Longmeadow, MA |

The price listed on cars.com was different than the price I was quoted from the dealership. They stated that the price listed included a rebate but that was not stated anywhere in the add. I was planning on going out to see the car but was told that the vehicle was sold. Two days later the salesman called me up and informed me that the car was now available again. I could not get to the dealership that weekend since it was a distance away and never heard from them again.

Great experience

by from Kingston, NY |

Buying a car is probably one of my least favorite things to do. But Sam Perry made the process simple and efficient. He got me the financing I needed, and I was really impressed with the way he followed my lead. I knew what I wanted, and Sam made it happen. And the car couldn't be better. Add to this the lower-than-book-value price, and two years of service, and you have yourself a bargain. Highly recommended dealer and sales team.

Great Dealership

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

We are very pleased with the service we received from your sales person Justin Cook. We purchased a 2012 Verano and this year we purchased a 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe. Justin's knowledge on both vehicles was very impressive. His patience in going over the operation of all the new upgrades is greatly appreciated. We know that if needed, we can stop by and he is always happy to help. We would also like to acknowledge Tom Feenaghty as always going above and beyond for us. Thank You..........

Great Dealership - Super Friendly!

by from Coxsackie, NY |

This dealership knows how to make you and your family feel welcome. People underestimate the importance of treating a customer with general courtesy...these folks have it down. EVERY EMPLOYEE WHO WE ENCOUNTERED WAS SUPER FRIENDLY. My whole family was offered beverages and snacks and when you have traveled an hour and a half with small children this is greatly appreciated! Additionally, the sale went flawlessly and we were given a fair deal. Would have liked a little more for my trade in but we got an amazing deal on our new van which we absolutely LOVE.

Very bad experience

by from Schenectady |

Agreed to a deal online and then they sold the vehicle to another buyer. Poor follow up, poor communication. Would never recommend to anyone or think about purchasing from them again.

Great service and a pleasure to deal with

by from Hopewell Junction, NY |

From the moment my wife and I stepped into the show room We were greeted by Bridgette and our experience from there on was pleasant and smooth sailing. Thank you.

Great service!

by from Wappingers Falls, NY |

I recently purchased a new 2015 Yukon XL and it was the smoothest car buying experience I've ever had. Tim was great! He was patient, informative and provided us with excellent service. He answered all of our questions and kept us up to date on the whole buying process. I would definitely go back to this dealership for any future vehicle purchases. Thanks so much for everything.

Friction-Free Purchase

by from Dutchess Couonty |

The task at hand was to find a particular 2014 model/option mix while trading in its predecessor. Bridgette smoothly arrived at the precise model definition, found such a vehicle, worked up the complete package of purchase, valuation of the trade-in, presented a summation of ultimate costs that was both fair and inviting. When we came to agreement, she knew every step that had to be executed, those that pertained to the car being relinquished and the new car, and at no point did the conversation hit a note that she had not laid groundwork for. She counseled on expeditious handling of relevant insurance issues and payment modalities. I would readily work with her again although the need for that is low just because of how well she orchestrated the present purchase.