Hudson Cadillac Buick GMC

2023 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

New 866-982-1677
Used 866-982-0209
Service 877-465-0730

We're a good deal better

Very bad experience

by from Schenectady |

Agreed to a deal online and then they sold the vehicle to another buyer. Poor follow up, poor communication. Would never recommend to anyone or think about purchasing from them again.

Great service and a pleasure to deal with

by from Hopewell Junction, NY |

From the moment my wife and I stepped into the show room We were greeted by Bridgette and our experience from there on was pleasant and smooth sailing. Thank you.

Great service!

by from Wappingers Falls, NY |

I recently purchased a new 2015 Yukon XL and it was the smoothest car buying experience I've ever had. Tim was great! He was patient, informative and provided us with excellent service. He answered all of our questions and kept us up to date on the whole buying process. I would definitely go back to this dealership for any future vehicle purchases. Thanks so much for everything.

Friction-Free Purchase

by from Dutchess Couonty |

The task at hand was to find a particular 2014 model/option mix while trading in its predecessor. Bridgette smoothly arrived at the precise model definition, found such a vehicle, worked up the complete package of purchase, valuation of the trade-in, presented a summation of ultimate costs that was both fair and inviting. When we came to agreement, she knew every step that had to be executed, those that pertained to the car being relinquished and the new car, and at no point did the conversation hit a note that she had not laid groundwork for. She counseled on expeditious handling of relevant insurance issues and payment modalities. I would readily work with her again although the need for that is low just because of how well she orchestrated the present purchase.

I am a repeat customer July 2014

by from New York |

I am a repeat customer July 2014 All surveys and feedback are a measure of how satisfied a customer truly is. A more important measure of how satisfied the customer is whether or not he/she comes back to buy their next car. I am one of those repeat customers. At Hudson they treat you with respect, they give you fair value of your trade-in and on the new car. I do not feel like they are trying to swindle me, lie to me or pressure me like I have felt at other dealers. That is why I came back. I worked with Bridgette Guarneri. She goes over the call of duty in being helpful and staying in contact during and after the sales process. No mistakes, no pressure no lying. She is knowledgeable on the cars, current offers which change every month and financing options. She is a true professional and an asset to the business.

Brilliant Experience

by from Accord,NY |

Brilliant Experience ! Referred to Hudson by my insurance company and their car buying service. Found the 2013 ATS I wanted, but was not a perfect match (needed heated seats). Set up a test drive appointment with Bridgette, actually went on drive with Mick, but not to worry she then worked through all the details, features etc. Then did an extended test drive. Fortunately, the heated seats could be added. Then followed the process of valuing a trade and working towards a purchase. Here is where Bridgette and Don were excellent at finding common ground for actually moving to purchase ------ I have to say they were both excellent and good to work with, so bought the car. Picking up the Cadillac was very straight forward --- heated seats installed, car ready for delivery, and Brigdette walked me through the features again, made sure I was comfortable and ready to go. Spoke again to Don and left a happy customer. In summary, I think that I was actually helped by at least 5 individuals and they were all knowledgeable, professional and friendly ?? this is not to be expected at a car dealership (and I have been to a few). These folks were obviously backed up by an outstanding service staff that made the experience first rate in all aspects. Would I recommend, yes I would?.in fact I already passed along my compliments to the insurance company to let them know that their rating as a preferred dealer was in fact accurate.

Unicorns do exist! A trustworthy dealership

by from New York |

We hate shopping for new cars. We (and our friends and neighbors) all despised dealing with our local GM dealership (Romeo in Kingston, NY) where we leased our last car. When news came out about the GM recalls, we swore we would never, ever, get another GM car. We were so fed up with Romeo that we decided to take our Yukon Denali to other dealerships for service. And that is how we first met Justin Cook at Hudson Cadillac GMC. Justin is the reason I am writing this review. He impressed us so much and helped us realize that not all GM dealerships are like Romeo. He didn't hustle us. He didn't rush us. Or pressure us. I am a car enthusiast and read a lot of magazines and blogs. Justin is a breath of fresh air. This is the first time I have ever actually enjoyed the process of shopping for a new car. I found the entire experience from beginning to end almost ZEN like, yes ZEN like. I originally contacted Justin by email about 8 months ago when I had a fantastic experience having our Yukon serviced there. He was absolutely first class in his professionalism at every encounter. He was patient, so patient, he listened and he acted upon only what I wanted. The entire purchasing process was simple and quick, I can honestly say that I have never EVER had such a stress free experience in this process before. People will tell you about bad experiences they have, but rarely do you hear about a really good experience. Today I am telling anyone who reads this, go to Hudson Cadillac GMC and ask for Justin Cook. I live over an hour away from this dealership, it's a long trip to go there, but absolutely worth the schlep. And I still can't believe what a great deal we got. Thank you Justin Cook and thank you Hudson Cadillac GMC...

Great people, great service!

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

This is the second car I leased from Hudson, and I will be back. For this last car I shopped around at other area dealers, but in the end the customer service at Hudson is second to none. Bridgette is great and when I told them I had found a slightly better price, they met it to keep me as a customer. You can't go wrong with Bridgette, Matt, and the rest of the people at Hudson! Marc Graham Poughkeepsie, NY

Great experience purchasing a new car

by from Schenectady, NY |

We stopped by at Hudson Buick after researching online the model and trim but not being prepared to buy the same day. Manny gave us the keys for a test drive and explained to us the GM financing incentives, which were great this time of the year. Even though we didn't come with the old trade-in car, we got a good estimate for the trade-in allowance just based on the known mileage and an honest verbal description. For the new car, they also honored immediately the price offered in TrueCar/ConsumerReports certificates. We closed on the deal the same day and made arrangements for the day to drop off the trade-in and pick up the new car. This was also a smooth experience, there were no surprises and everything was ready for signing. I am very happy with the experience and would do business with them again. Special thanks to Manny Pece for the advice and attention!

My Experience at Hudson's

by from LaGrange New York |

My Experience at Hudson's The employees and the owner at Hudson's are sincerely friendly and honest. They make you feel as though you have known them for years.