Hudson Cadillac Buick GMC

2023 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

New 866-982-1677
Used 866-982-0209
Service 877-465-0730

We're a good deal better

My 2014 GMC Sierra from Hudson GMC

by from Kingston NY |

This is my 5th vehicle purchase from Hudson Cadillac/Buick/GMC. My sales person Justin Cook makes this an outstanding buying process. This was another vehicle that I factory ordered. The day it arrived I got pictures and a video of it coming in on the truck...thats a great experience to create for the buyer. The dealership has such a terrific atmosphere as even other sales personnel call me by my first name now. The partnership and family feeling that Justin and Don Cook create makes these purchases about the vehicle, the experience, and the exhuberance car enthusiasts crave. The only surprise is that every buying experience gets better.

Great salesperson!

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

Our new GMC Terrain his dealership is clean, bright, snazzy, and comfy. But it was salesperson Bridgette Guarneri who really sold us on the Terrain and made it happen. She was not just freindly and helpful - she is absolutely professional and thoroughly technically knowledgeable, and patient. She went out of her way to actually locate an available Terrain that perfectly matched our needs and wishes, and obtained it for us. She took her time and patiently walked us through all the financial decisions loan arrangements, and insurance, and then did all the paperwork for us. She knew everything there was to know about Terrains and our specific vehicle, and patiently explained to us every button and switch, including setting up Bluetooth for our cellphones, and OnStar. She even transferred all our belongings and tools from our old car to our new car for us, while we were on the car's OnStar activation call. She deserves recognition for her outstanding knowledge and performance.

Friendly Buying Experience

by from West Point, NY |

Friendly Experience We were looking at purchasing a used SUV and they had a nice selection. The customer service was excellent and we would highly recommend Hudson Cadillac, Buick and GMC for your next purchases. There was no pressure and they made the overall experience of buying a vehicle simple and efficient. Thanks to all the staff as we'll hopefully be sending business your way! Thank you, The Watts Family

Buying A Car Made Easy!

by from Hopewell Jct NY |

Have yet to use the service department however just the overall purchase of the car was more then I expected. Manny is a great salesman, he has a very good personality and makes you feel comfortable.

GREAT!!!!!

by from Verbank, NY |

My experience at Hudson Cadillac Buick GMC was amazing...Bridgette is a doll and helped me every step of the way...We love our new Cadillac SRX and will certainly purchase our cars from Hudson in the future...Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Great experience for second time with Hudson

by from West Point, NY |

Dealership and my sales representative were very thorough, friendly, and professional. I did a custom order and got the car withing 6 weeks. When I showed up to pick up the car, they had everything ready for a smooth and fast transaction. This is the second car I have bought with Hudson, and they were great each time. They found discounts I did not know about.

GREAT over the top customer service! THANKS

by from Fishkill, NY |

I originally contacted Bridgette through online inquiries. I built and priced a 2014 GMC Acadia fell in love and made an appointment to go to the dealership. Bridgette came in on her day off to meet with me because it was the only time that was convenient for myself between work daycare and family stuff. She went over the things that are most important to me in the GMC Acadia and made sure that I got all of them! We discussed financing/buying and leasing. I decided to go with leasing after she gave me all the information I needed to make the best decision. They valued my trade-in very well and handled all the DMV processes right in the dealership. I was able to get the car with all the essentials and luxury options that I really wanted and needed in my next car. All thanks to Bridgette putting in a lot of hard work getting me the car, the deal, the monthly payment I needed and everything. They have a little setup for smaller children to play and Bridgette made it a point to let my son play while we sat very close by and signed our new lease. The day I said goodbye to my trade-in, "little nugget," and got into my new car Bridgette was so thoughtful that she had a gift for me and my son! It was so nice working with such great people. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! P.S. I LOVE my NEW 2014 Acadia SLT with all it's custom and standard bells & whistles!

Buying a car was smooth and easy!

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

From the minute you walk in the door, you feel welcome and at ease. Pricing is fair, selection was very good and customer service is a top priority. Every person you come in contact with is pleasant and friendly. Will definitely be using Hudson Cadillac Buick GMC for our future SUV needs.

Hudson Cadillac Buick GMC recommendation

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

Bridgette Guarneri, is an extraordinary sales consultant. Exceptionally prepared, honest and organized, she knows every detail about the vehicles at Hudson Cadillac, Buick, GMC. She never had to look up the options that are included in each equipment package and she knew exactly what cars they had in stock. She was able to answer every question we had about the features and technology of the vehicle. Bridgette replied to our email and text messages on Sunday, when I did not expect a reply until the dealership opened on Monday. She promotes the culture of "no pressure sales" that is pervasive at Hudson. She is always polite and friendly. Bridgette worked with Sales Manager Tom Feenaghty to get us an exceptional lease on our 2014 Buick Verano. Thank you Bridgette and Tom for making this possible for us and for the enjoyable buying experience and for your patients. I know Tom worked very hard to find our amazing lease financing. When the car was delivered, Bridgette had personally purchased a gift of chocolate and candles. We feel that we received distinctive service along with Bridgette's appreciation for purchasing our Buick at Hudson. We are thrilled with our new Verano and we will recommend Bridgette and Hudson Cadillac often.

You feel like you are at a local business

by from Plattekill, NY |

I went into the Hudson dealership looking for information on a new 2014 Cadillac CTS. Bridgette helped me and provide all of the information about the car. She had just want I was asking about in stock. The owners Mike and Matt took care of me by giving me three ways to finance the car. I was given a fair amount on the trade-in and the cost of the new car was reduced by $2,000. I closed the deal the next business day. The real test of the dealership is if you come back. This is my second car from Hudson. Having the owners Mike and Matt there make a big difference. You feel like you are at a local business not a chain store. I like that. One last great thing about Hudson, they don?t play games and mislead you. The offers are fair and accurate. This is not true on 99% of dealerships that I have been to. My next car will also come from Hudson. Russell 2014 Cadillac CTS 2.0L AWD