Glens Falls Toyota & Scion

169 Broad Street, Glens Falls, NY 12801

New 877-227-9223
Used 877-438-3556
Service 877-468-4988

We Make The Difference...

Excellent Customer Service

by from Granville, New York |

After locating a Toyota Tacoma on Cars.com I connected to the Glens Falls Toyota website. I found the truck that I had been searching for and sent an interest request through their website. I very shortly after received a phone call from the Glens Falls Toyota dealership and scheduled a meeting to view the truck. I arrived early to the dealership and within a couple minutes had the keys and a plate to take a test drive. The truck was everthing that it was advertised to be and I signed the papers. Total time invested was about 60 minutes. They made the process of purchasing a vehicle painless.

Glens Falls Toyota & Scion responded to this review

May 19, 2014

Thank you! Howard Lebowitz, owner

From Rags To Riches

by from Wilton, NY |

I took delivery of my new Camry this morning, and I'm very pleased. I had a negative experience with another Toyota dealer nearer to my home, but decided to go to Glens Falls since we had purchased our Sienna there a few years ago, and had a good experience. Larry worked with me to identify the car that was right for me, and we quickly agreed on a fair price. The dealership worked to locate the vehicle and deliver it the same week! Larry was fabulous to work with, extremely low key, friendly and helpful. Scott (sales manager?) also helped make the process a smooth one, by providing me clear options in a helpful manner, and by offering me a reasonable price. Ben Fuller was wonderful as well; he explained the financing of the vehicle and various options in a clear, concise manner. I especially appreciated being able to take delivery of the vehicle inside the showroom, since it was quite cold outside. The car looked great and we had a nice ride in it this afternoon. Thanks to everyone at Glens Falls Toyota that made it happen!

Our Second purchase was as good as the first

by from Lake Luzerne Ny |

I have been a Toyota owner for quite a few years now. Actually bought the 2001 tundra I still drive today from Glens falls Toyota Years ago.This week we purchased our second Tundra from Bill Dockum at Glens falls Toyota.A 2015 Tundra.. I would recommend anyone who would like a quality vehicle and a honest deal I would recommend you talk to Bill Dockum. He was excellent to us before and was again. Thank you Bill. He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable before during and after the purchase of the 2015 Tundra. I could not have felt more comfortable than i did dealing with Bill. We are beyond pleased. We are going to bring our daughter in to talk to Bill Dockum about becoming a first time Toyota owner because of the trust he has earned and the quality of Toyota!!

Excellent!

by from Northville, NY |

We just purchased a 2014 Tundra pickup truck from this dealer. We have purchased 2 Corollas, 2 Highlanders and 3 Tundra pickups from them over the years. We have always worked with Gabrielle Smith on all of our purchases. We consider Glens Falls Toyota to be the best dealer we have ever worked with. We have had fantastic experience with all the Toyota vehicles we have owned over the years. We have been treated very fairly with all of the deals we've received in purchasing our Toyota vehicles at this dealership. There is never any high pressure sales pitch and they always go the extra mile for every detail that is important to us. All from switching out our snow plow to the new vehicle, re-installing our tonneau cover, ordering the rubber mats we wanted, re-installing our cargo net, even on one of our truck purchases, switching out a specific mirror we wanted. Little details mean a lot to us along with their friendliness, timeliness of closing the deal, taking care of all the paperwork and sending us off with a full tank of gas too. Gabrielle always does an excellent job working with us. We aren't real tech savy, so she spends a lot of time getting us on track with setting up our phones for "Bluetooth", giving us a one-on-one tour of all the gadgets in our new vehicles and especially helping us get started with our new GPS in this newest truck. Every purchase we have made working with Gabrielle has been smooth, quick and we've always been satisfied with the deal we get. We are also most happy with the service department over the years. It is simply excellent! They always accommodate our busy schedule for our service needs. We really can not say enough good things about our experience with this dealership. We've worked with them for many years and everything with them is excellent! There are other dealerships closer to us that we had bad experiences with. But, thankfully, we found Glens Falls Toyota and have never had a bad experience again and we don't intend to ever go to any other dealer.

My New

by from Gansevoort, NY |

My wife did all the work, I just signed the paperwork. Peg got money off the asking price and exactly what I wanted for my car. This is my second new vehicle at GFT and I would go back again.

Pleasant buying experience at Glens Falls Toyota

by from Hudson Falls, NY |

We had quite a nice experience at this dealership. The sales and financial staff were very knowledgeable and efficient. They worked hard to get the exact vehicle I wanted at a price within my budget. The transaction (considering it was buying a new vehicle, which is usually fairly painful) was pretty pleasant. The staff was very friendly, People who has nothing to do with my transaction helped me when I had questions and concerns.

Worth the trip.

by from Schenectady, New York |

I live about a hour from this dealer and while I have much bigger Toyota dealerships located nearby that I have purchased from in the past, I have to say this was well worth the trip. They treat their customers well from the salesperson to the business department it was a total pleasure in purchasing my new vehicle. You can tell they care about their customers. If you get stressed and anxious when buying a new car, this is where you should go! There is no pressure, the staff put you at ease and the whole experience was a pleasure.

Henry McBride

by from South Glens Falls, New York |

First Toyota purchase. Larry was excellent. No pressure. He let the car sell itself. Ever since Prius came out Consumer Reports gave it outstanding reviews.

Amazing Experience - Thanks Larry :)

by from Hudson Falls, NY |

I picked up my Honda CRV on 9/20/14. I had heard amazing things about the owners/operators and all staff from this dealership and was happy to see they had an Accord and CRV on the lot, both in amazing condition. I was torn between both cars and Larry was super patient with me while I was trying to make up my mind and was never pushy. He answered my questions and left me alone when I just needed to think. He was also patient with the entourage of people that I brought with me while test driving (multiple times), all trying to help me make a decision. The entire process once I had made a decision about the car I wanted to buy was seamless and the entire staff lives up to the amazing reputation of the dealership. Ben in Finance was fantastic and also not pushy. His explanation of everything from finance to extended service agreement was spot on and straight forward. When I picked up the car it was ready on time, detailed flawlessly and Larry took time to go over the vehicle with me again and answer any questions I had. He also introduced me to the Service Department and gave me a tour and explained what to do when I bring my vehicle in for service. I will definitely be purchasing my next vehicle from this dealership and will highly recommend it to anyone purchasing a new or used vehicle. I even received a call from Larry a week after I picked up the vehicle to make sure I still loved it. All I can say is wow. Thank you all so much!

Service work not done

by from Benson VT |

Twice in the last three months, I've made appointments at Glens Falls Toyota to have work done on two different cars. Both appointments have been made several days in advance. Part of the work I requested on both appointments was skipped. The first time, they had no reason. For the second appointment, I told them what I needed done to the car when I made the appointment, filled out the early drop off card, telling them again what I needed done, and inclosed a typed note in the darly drop off envelope, again telling them what I needed done. When I arrived at 4PM, after dropping the car off at 6:30AM, my car wasn't ready. When I asked about the wheel bearing, one of the things on the list, I received a blank stare back. When I went back at 5PM to pick up the car, there was a note on the invoice that they needed to order parts to replace a wheel bearing. I believe that they made up the "we need to order parts" because they were covering up the fact that they forgot to do the work. I've never seen a car dealership that won't do the work that you brought the car in for. The wheel grinds when it is turning. The entire shop should have known that the car needed a wheel bearing when it was driven in.

Glens Falls Toyota & Scion responded to this review

May 19, 2014

Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Do we make mistakes? Of course, we are human. We believe the followup is extremely important when there is a problem. In this case, we looked at the checked box on the "early bird" dropoff envelope where the customer had checked "repack wheel bearings", and when the Service Manager realized this particular vehicle would not have wheel bearings repacked, he did not call the customer to discuss, as he should have. So when the customer came to pick his car up, and described the root problem (a noise coming from the front wheel)the Service Manager realized the wheel bearing needed replacing after the car was test driven. We did not have a wheel bearing in stock and had to order it. After the customer called and left a message for the owner of the dealership describing his frustration and unhappiness, the Service Manager called and left a voice mail message when the customer didn't answer. We did not hear back, so the Service Manager wrote an email on Friday. It read: "good afternoon.howard made me aware of your dis-satisfaction with your recent service experience.i called earlier today to express my shame over the cavalier way i approached your car and to ask if there is anything i can do to address this in a way that will minimize the inconvenience this has caused..thank you for allowing me to right my wrong. sincerely jim stegman service manager." We did not receive a reply, but read the customer's review on Sunday evening.