Glens Falls Toyota & Scion

169 Broad Street, Glens Falls, NY 12801

New 877-227-9223 New877-227-9223
Used 877-438-3556 Used877-438-3556
Service 877-468-4988 Service 877-468-4988

We Make The Difference...

Excellent Customer Service

by from Granville, New York |

After locating a Toyota Tacoma on Cars.com I connected to the Glens Falls Toyota website. I found the truck that I had been searching for and sent an interest request through their website. I very shortly after received a phone call from the Glens Falls Toyota dealership and scheduled a meeting to view the truck. I arrived early to the dealership and within a couple minutes had the keys and a plate to take a test drive. The truck was everthing that it was advertised to be and I signed the papers. Total time invested was about 60 minutes. They made the process of purchasing a vehicle painless.

Glens Falls Toyota & Scion responded to this review

May 19, 2014

Thank you! Howard Lebowitz, owner

Best deal ever!!!

by from Gansevoort, NY |

We went to Glens Falls Toyota because they were recommended to us. The salesman, Jared was informative and sensitive to our needs. Ben, the financial guy got us the best percentage on our loan and they were both very personable. Once we decided on the car we bought they had it in our hands the next day. We will only buy our cars there in the future and plan to recommend them to all our family and friends. They make car buying a pleasure. Thanks guys!!!!!!

Tacoma recall,catalytic converter

by from Brant Lake, New York |

Toyota recall states 1.5 hrs to replace, took 3.5 hrs had a10am appointment at noon they said it was only be a few more minutes at 1;30 I went to see if it was done, apparently it had been done for some time but no one bothered to tell us , how ever I did get a car to drive ,this was the second the truck had been for this recall. seems to me that is a lot of wasted time for me and for you

Glens Falls Toyota & Scion responded to this review

February 12, 2016

occasionally when someone leaves and comes back we loose track.we dont set out to loose track and we would not willfully delay a customers departure but sometimes it happens.we provide free loaner cars in an effort to reduce mis-placing someone because of pace.that being said its never nice to be forgotten no matter how innocent the forgetfullness might be.wewill re-double our efforts to prevent these lapses in the future.humbley your friends at glens falls toyota.

Lots of vehicles to look over!

by from Adirondacks |

I first came to this dealership because I had a mechanical failure with the car I was driving. It was not a Toyota and yet the service department took excellent care and had me headed home in no time at all. That made me check them out when I looked to buy a new car.. I enjoyed my purchasing experience with Colleen. She is a great salesperson and I felt I was treated fairly and with honesty. Those who processed my trade-in value and purchase price as well as arranged a great financing rate for me were all easy to deal with.. I received my Toyota paperwork rapidly and was called at home from Colleen to see how me and my new wheels were doing. as well as a nice follow up thank-you letter from Howard Lebowitz. It's nice to know that once you drive off the lot, it's not over

Wonderful Dealership

by from Queensbury, NY |

The last purchase I made from Glens Falls Toyota wasn't my first, (was my 7th) and it won't be my last. We love buying a vehicle from them. The salesperson we use is absolutely wonderful to deal with and she really knows us and what we are looking for. The whole process is simple and there is never any pressure to buy. It's comforting to know that I can go to a dealership that understands our needs and works with us to get what we want for a reasonable price. It's a great place and we will continue to buy from them!! We've been going to them since 1999.

Very transparent dealing

by from Hudson Falls, NY |

Every thing was done in a friendly and honest fashion. The deal was very transparent. No hidden fees etc. Financing and sales went above and beyond to help me get the best deal possible.

Very Satisfied

by from Gansevoort, NY |

This is our 6th Vehicle purchase from Glens Falls Toyota. We keep coming back because they make our buying experience easy. All here are helpful, from New Cars to Service. We have bought our cars from Gabrielle Smith...and keep returning to her as she is a great person to deal with, always friendly, professional, and reliable. I'm sure we will be back. Thanks.

Outstanding service

by from Ballston Spa,NY |

Gabrielle made the process of leasing my new 2015 Camry SE smooth and easy. It has always been a pleasure dealing with GFT over the past several years, whether it be for service or a new car. They continue to exceed my expectations.

Buying a car was actually pleasant....even fun!

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

Glens Falls Toyota makes car-buying a pleasant experience. I took as much time as I needed selecting the car I wanted. The sales staff was accommodating, helpful and very knowledgeable about the various features of the models I was looking at. The finance office gave me lots of choices and clearly described them. At delivery, the staff took care of all the details with DMV, demonstrated all the features of the car, and set up the BlueTooth devices for me (a lot faster than I could have done it).

positive experience

by from Essex County |

Our experience in purchasing a 2015 Toyota 4 Runner was positive and excellent in many ways. Employees were attentive, answered questions and made the purchase effortless. We highly recommend Glens Falls Toyota!