Glens Falls Toyota & Scion

169 Broad Street, Glens Falls, NY 12801

New 877-227-9223
Used 877-438-3556
Service 877-468-4988

We Make The Difference...

Excellent Customer Service

by from Granville, New York |

After locating a Toyota Tacoma on Cars.com I connected to the Glens Falls Toyota website. I found the truck that I had been searching for and sent an interest request through their website. I very shortly after received a phone call from the Glens Falls Toyota dealership and scheduled a meeting to view the truck. I arrived early to the dealership and within a couple minutes had the keys and a plate to take a test drive. The truck was everthing that it was advertised to be and I signed the papers. Total time invested was about 60 minutes. They made the process of purchasing a vehicle painless.

Glens Falls Toyota & Scion responded to this review

May 19, 2014

Thank you! Howard Lebowitz, owner

Buying a car was actually pleasant....even fun!

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

Glens Falls Toyota makes car-buying a pleasant experience. I took as much time as I needed selecting the car I wanted. The sales staff was accommodating, helpful and very knowledgeable about the various features of the models I was looking at. The finance office gave me lots of choices and clearly described them. At delivery, the staff took care of all the details with DMV, demonstrated all the features of the car, and set up the BlueTooth devices for me (a lot faster than I could have done it).

positive experience

by from Essex County |

Our experience in purchasing a 2015 Toyota 4 Runner was positive and excellent in many ways. Employees were attentive, answered questions and made the purchase effortless. We highly recommend Glens Falls Toyota!

2015 Camry Hybrid

by from Upstate,NY |

Was a truly great experience from my walk through the door. No high pressure sales tactics very personable through delivery by all involved. The team worked with me, to deliver a wonderful vehicle on exceptional terms. Best to all!!!!

Thorough and Friendly Customer Service

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

As a first time car buyer, the experience I had at Glens Falls Toyota and Scion exceeded my expectations. I worked with Bill Wattie Jr. to purchase my 2011 Honda Accord. He was friendly and thorough throughout the whole process. Their customer service was exceptional too. I would gladly work with Bill again and recommend going to Glen Falls Toyota and Scion to purchase your next vehicle.

Great Car, No Hassle Purchase

by from Queensbury, NY |

We worked with Bill Dockum to purchase a new Toyota Yaris. He was friendly and accommodating, knowledgable and patient, and straightforward. We are very pleased with both the car and the lack of hassle when buying it. This is the fifth car we have purchased from this dealership, in part because we trust the service department to do a good job at a fair price. We recommend Glens Falls Toyota and Scion to any prospective car buyer.

Exceptional Experience

by from Long Lake, NY |

This dealership is exceptional. The employees are friendly, sincere, honest, knowledgeable, patient, and yes, empathetic. Bill D. and Ben were fabulous. They provided me all the information I needed; I am completely satisfied with my decision and my new Prius. I bought my last Prius here and will only consider Glens Falls Toyota for my next Prius.

Strait forward quick

by from Fort Edward, NY |

Went there knowing what i wanted. Took the car for a ride. Came back went over some numbers and pick the car up next day. Ive been doing bussiness here for many years. It always been a great experience. The staff gets to know you and makes you feel like family. The new showroom looks great!

From Rags To Riches

by from Wilton, NY |

I took delivery of my new Camry this morning, and I'm very pleased. I had a negative experience with another Toyota dealer nearer to my home, but decided to go to Glens Falls since we had purchased our Sienna there a few years ago, and had a good experience. Larry worked with me to identify the car that was right for me, and we quickly agreed on a fair price. The dealership worked to locate the vehicle and deliver it the same week! Larry was fabulous to work with, extremely low key, friendly and helpful. Scott (sales manager?) also helped make the process a smooth one, by providing me clear options in a helpful manner, and by offering me a reasonable price. Ben Fuller was wonderful as well; he explained the financing of the vehicle and various options in a clear, concise manner. I especially appreciated being able to take delivery of the vehicle inside the showroom, since it was quite cold outside. The car looked great and we had a nice ride in it this afternoon. Thanks to everyone at Glens Falls Toyota that made it happen!

Our Second purchase was as good as the first

by from Lake Luzerne Ny |

I have been a Toyota owner for quite a few years now. Actually bought the 2001 tundra I still drive today from Glens falls Toyota Years ago.This week we purchased our second Tundra from Bill Dockum at Glens falls Toyota.A 2015 Tundra.. I would recommend anyone who would like a quality vehicle and a honest deal I would recommend you talk to Bill Dockum. He was excellent to us before and was again. Thank you Bill. He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable before during and after the purchase of the 2015 Tundra. I could not have felt more comfortable than i did dealing with Bill. We are beyond pleased. We are going to bring our daughter in to talk to Bill Dockum about becoming a first time Toyota owner because of the trust he has earned and the quality of Toyota!!

Excellent!

by from Northville, NY |

We just purchased a 2014 Tundra pickup truck from this dealer. We have purchased 2 Corollas, 2 Highlanders and 3 Tundra pickups from them over the years. We have always worked with Gabrielle Smith on all of our purchases. We consider Glens Falls Toyota to be the best dealer we have ever worked with. We have had fantastic experience with all the Toyota vehicles we have owned over the years. We have been treated very fairly with all of the deals we've received in purchasing our Toyota vehicles at this dealership. There is never any high pressure sales pitch and they always go the extra mile for every detail that is important to us. All from switching out our snow plow to the new vehicle, re-installing our tonneau cover, ordering the rubber mats we wanted, re-installing our cargo net, even on one of our truck purchases, switching out a specific mirror we wanted. Little details mean a lot to us along with their friendliness, timeliness of closing the deal, taking care of all the paperwork and sending us off with a full tank of gas too. Gabrielle always does an excellent job working with us. We aren't real tech savy, so she spends a lot of time getting us on track with setting up our phones for "Bluetooth", giving us a one-on-one tour of all the gadgets in our new vehicles and especially helping us get started with our new GPS in this newest truck. Every purchase we have made working with Gabrielle has been smooth, quick and we've always been satisfied with the deal we get. We are also most happy with the service department over the years. It is simply excellent! They always accommodate our busy schedule for our service needs. We really can not say enough good things about our experience with this dealership. We've worked with them for many years and everything with them is excellent! There are other dealerships closer to us that we had bad experiences with. But, thankfully, we found Glens Falls Toyota and have never had a bad experience again and we don't intend to ever go to any other dealer.