Carriage Traders

170 Saratoga Ave., South Glens Falls, NY 12803

over-priced cars, carefully bondoed [a word?]

by from 12803, ny |

I have purchased here, foolishly, several times, the cars are way over-priced with flaws carefully hidden. If you have good credit you do not need to come here, you will get a much better loan [deal] elsewhere for what you pay here you can buy new elsewhere for less. I felt intimidated writing this review although its all too true it looks like no one wants to tell the truth or perhaps all the people that buy here just have bad credit and are desperate for whatever they can get. I will NEVER return to this gyp joint. I regret ever stopping at this place. I warn anyone who does stop here do not buy the first visit, research what they are offering, you and come back armed with the info. If you have decent credit go elsewhere the banks they use will scalp you. I find them friendly and ingraciating, after all they want to make a sale. I have warned you as I wish someone had warned me.

Steve Ball got it done! We love our Chevy Equinox!

by from fort edward,ny |

We came in to look at our options to trade in our jeep liberty . Steve Ball showed us vehicles that fit our lifestyle. we fell in love with the equinox. He and Kris were able to give us a great deal!!! When we got here today to pick up our new car we were shocked to find that the payment was lower than originally discussed. We had a great time with Steve as our salesman. We had a blast....Thanks Steve and Kris!!!

IN AND OUT IN ONE DAY, THANKS STEVE BALL

by from FORT EDWARD, NEW YORK |

STEVE WAS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH. I TOLD HIM SPECIFICALLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND WHAT MY BUDGET WAS AND HE BLEW ME AWAY WITH THE DEAL. I'VE DEALT WITH THIS COMPANY BEFORE AND HAVE BEEN MOST SATISFIED WITH ALL OF THE INTERACTIONS WE'VE HAD. THANK YOU FOR THE DEAL.

THANK YOU, STEVE BALL. I LOVE MY NEW FORD FOCUS!!!

by from SCHUYLERVILLE,NY |

STEVE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND NEW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT.

MY DREAM JEEP IS A REALITY. THANKS, STEVE BALL!!!

by from Glens Falls NY |

first time getting a car from steve amazing salsmen worked with me never gave up and when that time came he got me into the sweet jeep im in today and i couldnt do it without him big thamnks steve !!!!!

Thank you Steve Ball for helping me get this car.!

by from Fort Edward, NY |

Steve Ball is a respectable car dealership salesman. He was very pleasent to work with. I would reccomend him to anyone.

Steve Ball Got my in the Camero!!!

by from Castleton,Vt. 05735 |

This was the best buying experience Ive ever had right from the beginning Steve made me feel very relaxed and comfortable and everyone worked to make my dream come true of owning a Chevy Camaro I would recommend anyone looking to buy a good used vehicle come see the guys at Carriage Traders and ask for Steven Ball

We both drive away in new cars....Thanks Steve Bal

by from ueensbury ny |

my name is dave gratto came in to carriage traders to buy a truck.met with steven ball he was great!! found a great truck!! the attention they gave me made my girlfriend patty also buy avehicle what a great bunch of people I will recommend everyone to come here!!!

Andy George is Awesome :)

by from Fort Ann, NY |

I had such a wonderful experience working with Carriage Traders! After totaling my car, I was so stressed about having to replace our family vehicle. Not only did Andy work with me, he found me the exact vehicle that I was looking for. Shannon was also great, easy to talk to and really encouraged me to come in. After only one day, I am driving away in the "mom car" of my dreams. Thank you Carriage Traders!!!

Carriage Traders responded to this review

December 19, 2013

Thank You Sarah! We are so glad to have earned your business!Enjoy your new "mom car" and contact me if you need anything. Shannon Heidorf Ext. 104

GREAT car salesman thank you for all your help

by from 35 B Maple Hudson falls ny 12839 |

Steve Ball was wonderful very helpful through the entire process I would highly recommend this dealership and this salesman.

Carriage Traders responded to this review

December 19, 2013

Thank You Valerie! We are glad you had a pleasant experience. Feel free to contact me if you need anything. Shannon Heidorf Ext.104