North Country Imports

(4.5) 8 Reviews

616 Quaker Road, Queensbury, NY 12804

Used 518-798-1577 Used 518-798-1577

How to get the best Subaru sales and service

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

I have been with this dealership for more than a decade during which a number of Subaru vehicles have been purchased. The owner's and employees are like family. Providing a friendly sales approach and outstanding service. I recommend this dealership to anyone who wants only the best in all of the areas listed above.

Easiest decision I've made....

by from Lake George, NY |

I knew from the moment that I walked into North Country Subaru that I was going to buy my car there. Ashley came highly recommended by someone I work with who had just bought an Outback from Ashley. Ashley was patient, knowledgeable, and very enthusiastic about the Subaru products. While it did take longer than anticipated to get my new Outback, Ashley made good on all promises that were made prior to the sale. This was greatly appreciated. I have had previous experience with the Service Department, having just traded in a Forester, and have had nothing but good service there.

Best Buying Experience To Date

by from Westport, NY |

After numerous weeks of checking this dealer's inventory and communicating with Ashley, I went down to test drive several cars. I really like the Subaru Product (this is the second Subaru I purchased), but had a horrendous service experience from the dealer in Saratoga Springs...so was hesitant to purchase another Subaru car. I have to travel over an hour in order to reach any Subaru dealer from where I reside. Ashley could not have made the buying experience more relaxed and easy. It was completed in about four hours and everything, including license, registration as well as contacting my insurance carrier, was done for me. I met the owner of the dealership and his son whom both thanked me for giving them to opportunity to demonstrate that not all Subaru dealerships treated customers as I had been treated. I told them that they were my last hope for buying this type of car. Although I have not yet had my first service appointment (which of course will be the real test), I was shown the service department and provided a complimentary (free) coupon for my first oil change. As a retired psychologist, I feel that I am a fairly good judge of character and I feel confident that North Country Subaru staff will not disappoint me. I anticipate buying more vehicles from them in the years to come.

great job

by from glens falls ny |

we has purchased our first car 11/2 years ago with great success from ashley. When we were looking for another car to replace my husbands truck, ashley was great and friendly. It is nice to see the same face year after year. Great job ashley.

Great people, great service!

by from New york |

I just recently bought a car from North Country Subaru. I'm very pleased with the customer service I recieved. They answered every question I had. The buying process was very comfortable and I didn't feel pressured at all. Everyone there is very friendly, and I felt as though I was making a purchase with a friend or a family member rather than a car sales person. I also went there for all my repairs and maintainance with my previous car and I plan on continuing to go there for any of my car needs. Highly recommended you go here !

No Sale

by from Queensbury, NY |

These people are the most condescending car dealers I have ever dealt with. I had to change my mind about buying from them

North Country Imports responded to this review

December 19, 2014

Hello, I am one of the owners at North Country Subaru and take each review very seriously. I have already asked my staff if they have any recollection of a person in the last couple of weeks that would leave such a review as this and none came to mind. I would like to know specifically what the reasoning was for this review and take corrective action to provide you with a car buying or service experience that exceeds your expectations. Please contact me directly with the email address or phone number provided. Sincerely, Eric Lendrum, VP

Friendly and helpful!

by from Clifton Park, NY |

When I was ready to buy my first new car the staff and sales people at North Country Imports helped me pick out the best car for my needs. I absolutely love my Legacy and don't know how I existed without it. I called last week for an appointment because my brakes were making a noise and they were able to give me an appointment the next day. The service manager Ted was very friendly and helped me get back on the road quickly. The facilities are always very neat and clean and I don't mind spending time in the waiting room because there is so much natural light and a very comfortable atmosphere.

North Country Imports responded to this review

March 10, 2014

We're so glad to hear positive feedback like this. In a market as small as this, it is nice to be recognized for what we do best... take care of people. We look forward to your visits in the future!

Best Experience

by from Schenectady |

After being disappointed with the service I received at local dealers, I decided to make the trek North and it was worth the extra travel time. The guys (and gals) at North Country were great to deal with, didn't try to sell me anything I wasn't up there for. Their waiting room was great and service was quick. While the drive from Albany is a bit longer then I would like, the experience I had up there made it worth it. I will be using them from now on. Thank you!