North Country Imports

616 Quaker Road, Queensbury, NY 12804

Used 518-798-1577

Friendly and helpful!

by from Clifton Park, NY |

When I was ready to buy my first new car the staff and sales people at North Country Imports helped me pick out the best car for my needs. I absolutely love my Legacy and don't know how I existed without it. I called last week for an appointment because my brakes were making a noise and they were able to give me an appointment the next day. The service manager Ted was very friendly and helped me get back on the road quickly. The facilities are always very neat and clean and I don't mind spending time in the waiting room because there is so much natural light and a very comfortable atmosphere.

North Country Imports responded to this review

March 10, 2014

We're so glad to hear positive feedback like this. In a market as small as this, it is nice to be recognized for what we do best... take care of people. We look forward to your visits in the future!

Best Experience

by from Schenectady |

After being disappointed with the service I received at local dealers, I decided to make the trek North and it was worth the extra travel time. The guys (and gals) at North Country were great to deal with, didn't try to sell me anything I wasn't up there for. Their waiting room was great and service was quick. While the drive from Albany is a bit longer then I would like, the experience I had up there made it worth it. I will be using them from now on. Thank you!