New Country Toyota

3002 Route 50, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

New 888-868-7859
Used 866-776-8982
Service 888-284-9781

"Home of the New Country Pre-Owned Advantage Program! Complimentary Maintenance for one year or 15000 miles!

CARY HICKEY...YOU ARE #1 IN MY BOOK!!!

by from SOUTH GLENS FALLS NY |

MY EXPERIENCE WITH CARY HICKEY AT NEW COUNTRY TOYOTA AND SCION IN SARATOGA WAS TRULY AMAZING. CARY IS THE PERFECT REPRESENTATION OF WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD BE LIKE. SHE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO FIND EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AND DELIVERS THE VEHICLE WITH A SMOOTH, QUICK PROCESS MAKING IT FUN ALL THE WAY THROUGH. AFTER MY EXPERIENCE WITH CARY, I FEEL AS IF I'M A FRIEND RATHER THAN A CUSTOMER.

New Country Toyota responded to this review

September 3, 2014

Dear Anthony, I thank you for taking the time out of your day to post a review on your New Country Toyota experience with Cary. She truly has a loyal following and does make her/our customers feel like family. It should be fun to purchase a new or used vehicle. We all try to make it just that! Cary's customers are always laughing and enjoying their time here. Best to you and thank you again for the kind review. Regards, Tony Erceg- General Manager

Dan Miller--2011 Rav-4

by from Ballston Spa NY |

Dan did an outstanding job with my recent purchase. He is a true asset to New Country Toyota!

New Country - Salesperson: Christine Smith

by from Ballston Spa NY |

I was very pleased with the whole environment and ease of this sale. Christine is a wonderful young lady, very knowledgeable of her product, especially, MY PRIUS. I came in wanting a Prius and she guided me through all the new models and sizes that have become available since my first Prius purchase at New Country 6 years ago. This is my THIRD car from New Country and I couldn?t be more please. I was treated wonderfully and with a great deal of respect. Most importantly, Christine was frank about what I needed and what options suited my goals for my new car. The sales staff was attentive on every visit to the showroom. I started looking in September and finally closed the deal just before Christmas. Christine used those few months to keep me updated with emails. She kept me in the loop and when I was ready to purchase ? I knew who I wanted to deal with. Much thanks to New Country Toyota and my new favorite salesperson: Christine Smith.

Great Customer Service!

by from Warrensburg, NY |

The staff is very friendly and knowledgable. Cary made the experience fun and easy, she was a pleasure to work with!

Christine Croft

by from Rutland VT |

Kudos to Christine and the other staff at New Country Toyota Scion. This is my 2nd Tacoma buy at New Country and look forward to the excellent service I received on my 2012. Christine went above and beyond to procure the new 2015 in the color and model I desired. Thanks again!

A+ for Christine Croft and New Country!

by from Malta, NY |

My company purchased multiple cars from New Country and we got A+ customer service from Christine Croft. As confusing as my co-workers and I made it, she handled it like a champ and performed wonderfully.

Michelle

by from Saratoga springs, N.Y. |

We traded in our vehicle for another one with Michelle about a month ago. She went above and beyond to help us out and make sure we got a great deal and a safe truck for our family! I would recommend going to see her if buying a vehicle. Thank you Michelle!

Thank you Christine Croft!

by from Wilton, NY |

Working with Christine Croft was a novel experience for me. I usually hate car shopping because the salespeople are usually pushy and arrogant . Christine made the experience leasing my new Prius C a pleasure. She is knowledgeable but not arrogant. She went out of her way to find the best fit for me and did not push options I didn't want.

Tacoma

by from Glens Falls, New York |

Just leased a 2015 Tacoma and couldn't be happier that I went with New Country Toyota. Every step of the process was very easy and they were very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. I would definitely recommend any one that is looking for a new car that they use New Country Toyota. My sales person Christine Croft was very helpful and found the exact truck that I wanted in just a few days and was nothing but excellent through out the whole process.

Great customer service

by from Burnt Hills Ny. |

My sales person Cristine Croft was great found me the truck I needed and wanted and was very helpful even when I was anxious about vehicle arrival Thank you .

Leasing was a pleasurable process

by from Wilton, NY |

Just wanted to express my appreciation and respect for the manner in which Christine Croft carried out her job in making sure I was able to once again reach a satisfactory leasing arrangement with New Country. She persisted in making sure any and all questions and concerns were addressed, went out of her way to make sure my budgeting goals were met and even took time to direct a card to my wife post-surgery. An A+ for her efforts in all respects!