New Country Toyota

3002 Route 50, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

New 888-868-7859
Used 866-776-8982
Service 888-284-9781

"Home of the New Country Pre-Owned Advantage Program! Complimentary Maintenance for one year or 15000 miles!

CARY HICKEY...YOU ARE #1 IN MY BOOK!!!

by from SOUTH GLENS FALLS NY |

MY EXPERIENCE WITH CARY HICKEY AT NEW COUNTRY TOYOTA AND SCION IN SARATOGA WAS TRULY AMAZING. CARY IS THE PERFECT REPRESENTATION OF WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD BE LIKE. SHE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO FIND EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AND DELIVERS THE VEHICLE WITH A SMOOTH, QUICK PROCESS MAKING IT FUN ALL THE WAY THROUGH. AFTER MY EXPERIENCE WITH CARY, I FEEL AS IF I'M A FRIEND RATHER THAN A CUSTOMER.

New Country Toyota responded to this review

September 3, 2014

Dear Anthony, I thank you for taking the time out of your day to post a review on your New Country Toyota experience with Cary. She truly has a loyal following and does make her/our customers feel like family. It should be fun to purchase a new or used vehicle. We all try to make it just that! Cary's customers are always laughing and enjoying their time here. Best to you and thank you again for the kind review. Regards, Tony Erceg- General Manager

New Sienna

by from Saratoga Springs, New York |

We had some hoops to jump through with my companie's policies but Christine kept the process moving until we took delivery on a beautiful Sienna!!

Customer service

by from Saratoga Springs New York |

Customer service is some of the worse I have come across in a very long time. They say they will call you and now on several times they neglected to do so. Contacted corporate and they have now suggested to use another dealer for service, not the way to go,should not have to drive to Glens Falls or Schenectady to get service. This was the first and last Toyota I will ever buy. Will never recommend this dealer to anyone!

CARY HICKEY....#1 IN MY BOOK

by from SARATOGA SPRINGS NY |

THANKS CARY FOR THE SHORT & SWEET PROCESS OF PURCHASING MY CAR. YOUR PERSONALITY AND ENTHUSIASM IS AWESOME, CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT YOU PROVIDE IS GREAT! THANKS AGAIN AND I'LL BE SENDING IN MY NAVY BUDDIES.

Great experience with Saratoga Dealer !!!

by from Malta, NY |

I was on the lookout for pre-owned car and when I ended up at Saratoga Toyota dealership, I was invited by Christine Smith. She paid great attention to my request and helped me to find a car that meets my expectation. She stoodby me all the way until I took delivery of the car. She kept me updated periodically on the progress of the loan approval, car readiness and even communicating with business manager. Her customer service is commendable and I am looking forward to do business with her again for my next car..

New Country Toyota - Saratoga, NY

by from Saranac Lake, NY |

I have leased several vehicle from this dealership. They have the best competitive pricing in the area and have an extremely large inventory to select from. Christine from New Country Toyota went out of her way to make my lease deal a very pleasurable experience.

5 star sales person...CARY HICKEY

by from MECHANICVILLE NY |

CARY HICKEY WAS SO FABULOUS, I CAME BACK AND PURCHASED A 2ND CAR FROM HER. SHE MADE THE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE SO EASY AND FUN. I FELT AS IF I WERE A FRIEND, NOT A CUSTOMER. LOVE MY NEW 4RUNNER, LOVE MY SALES PERSON, CARY HICKEY AND THANK YOU RAY SKIBA FOR FINDING MY 4RUNNER AND GETTING IT TO YOUR DEALERSHIP SO QUICKLY. YOU TWO ARE THE BESTEST!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS GET MY BUSINESS AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Outstanding Staff

by from Queensbury,n.y |

My experience at New Country from start to finish was outstanding, the staff specifically Christine Smith, Dave Prehoda, and Ray Skiba were great, in every step of this purchase it was obvious that their first and foremost number one priority is to make you the customer happy and satisfied which I certainly was when I picked up my vehicle. The above mentioned staff should be considered an asset to New Country, each went above and beyond to make the buying experience truly satisfying and as a result have established a life long customer from this point forward.To anyone in the market for a vehicle, let me suggest New Country.

Great buying experience at New Country

by from Gansevoort, NY |

Very easy process and friendly service. Christine Smith went out of her way to accommodate me and find he right vehicle. This is my first Toyota but definitely not my last.

BEST Salesman EVER!!!

by from Halfmoon, NY |

After I did my research on which car I wanted I started visiting dealerships..as far away as Newburgh, NY. Pulled up to Saratoga Toyota ( New Country) and was greeted outside on a gorgeous spring day by Dan Miller. We talked & he looked over my trade-in. I was very pleased with my trade-in value, my quoted car price and was ready to sign on the dotted line that day..but the car I wanted wasn't available as of yet! I was never pressured by Dan or the Sales manager to make a commitment right away and I was treated as a customer interested in purchasing a vehicle...not just a woman who walked into the store to "shop around". I have purchased all our vehicles(12 Toyotas!) for my family and this was the most pleasant experience with a sales person I have ever had. I am very happy that I decided to "take the ride" and stop into New Country to get a quote because I am now the happy owner of the 2015 Highlander that I wanted! Thank You Dan Miller!!! You are the best!

Best Toyota New Car Pricing and Salesman

by from Halfmoon,NY |

Just purchased a 2015 Highlander last week.My wife searched at dealers within a two hour drive and found the exact vehicle at the best price here.Our salesman, Dan Miller, was the nicest,most knowledgeable salesman we have experienced and this is our 12th Toyota vehicle.We usually purchase a new vehicle every 5 years and we will certainly return here again.