New Country Toyota

3002 Route 50, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

New 888-868-7859
Used 866-776-8982
Service 888-284-9781

"Home of the New Country Pre-Owned Advantage Program! Complimentary Maintenance for one year or 15000 miles!

CARY @ NEW COUNTRY

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

Excellent customer service and very friendly. It was truly a pleasurable experience picking out a car with her. Actually sent Fiance back to buy another vehicle.

Excellent service and stress free

by from Ballston Spa, NY |

We were very pleased with the experience we had at New Country Toyota in Saratoga. Our salesperson was Dan Miller. Dan was very helpful, and very patient (we test drove 3 cars during two different visits) and he answered all of our questions. There was no pressure for us to make a decision. We definitely enjoyed working with Dan. He made a stressful time for us a positive experience. We love driving our new Camry Hybrid.

Just bought a Camry and I love it!

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

My old car died and I needed a new one quick. The staff at New Country Toyota were excellent in helping me find the right car for a good price. The Camry is perfect for me to take to college!

Cary Hickey- great salesperson

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

Cary did an excellent job helping us to replace our car. She provided good information on choices we made and helped us with our decision to but the Subaru Outback that we had wanted. She was professional, easy to talk with and made the whole process go smoothly. I would recommend her to family and friends.

Excellent Experience

by from Queensbury, NY |

Purchasing a car from New Country Toyota was easy, enjoyable and stress free. They had a great selection of vehicles for us to choose from and amazing deals going on. Our salesman Mike Kane was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions about the Prius Plug-In we picked up. I would highly recommended checking out New Country Toyota next time your shopping for a new or used car.

My Experience at New Country Toyota in Saratoga

by from Warrensburg, NY |

I am leasing my 2013 Toyota Camry. Jeff Lion is the salesperson who worked with me and created a great experience for me that day. Jeff provided a detailed overview of not only the vehicle itself, but gave me information on what to expect at my follow up visits. I have been back twice for my scheduled inspections, etc. and was greeted by a friendly smiling face in the service department. I always wait at the dealership while service is performed, in a clean, pleasant atmosphere. Actually, I was seated in the waiting area once when the Manager, Tony? if I recall, came by and asked everyone who was waiting, how things were going and if they had any questions. I would definitely go back to lease/purchase my next vehicle at this dealership!!!'

Amazing experience

by from Schuylerville, NY |

I recently traded in a 2013 Tundra and upgraded to a 2014 Tundra Rocky Ridge edition. My sales woman Christine Croft was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and made it the most seamless sales experience I have had to date. This is the fifth vehicle I have bought from New Country of Saratoga and will be sure to continue my relationship with them. They have an excellent team. I have recommended them to two of my co-workers who also bought vehicles there recently.

Excellent Experience!!!

by from Queensbury, NY |

My family recently purchased a car from New Country in Saratoga. The have a very friendly and helpful staff. We went in with what we wanted and how much we were looking to pay and they made it happen! It was a very quick process and very enjoyable. They really went above and beyond to get us a car that fit our needs! I would recommend seeing Christine!! She was the woman that helped us and like I said she was awesome!

CARY HICKEY AT NEW COUNTRY TOYOTA IN SARATOGA....

by from BALLSTON SPA NY |

I LOVE this dealership! This is my first new car and they were wonderful every step of the way! My salesperson Cary was very patient and she knew everything about the new RAV 4. The was no pressure, no "salesman" talk. Their finance manager Dave was informative and straightforward. He answered all my questions and I truly felt like he got the best deal for me. I know after this experience I will be a Toyota customer for life.

great deal and very nice, helpful people

by from Wiltion, New York. |

The best lease price I've seen so far for a Prius plug-in, I was given all information upfront, and offered a slew of discounts and rebates. My sales woman Christine Croft was very helpful and made shure to Inform me on all available offers and upgrades. I traded in an old truck for an amazing trade in of 5000$ on top of that I was offered almost 8000$ in additional discounts! I'm walking away with a new prius for only 87$ a month and I couldn't be happier! Thank you for everything! Sincerely, Thomas Eyester.

Fantastic Service !!

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

I had an excellent buying experience !! The sales associate was knowledgable, freiendly, & willing to work around my schedule. The finace manager was able to get me financing quickly. The entire process took less than a week from the time I looked at the car to the time I picked it up. Thanks New Country Toyota !!