New Country Toyota

3002 Route 50, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

New 888-868-7859
Used 866-776-8982
Service 888-284-9781

"Home of the New Country Pre-Owned Advantage Program! Complimentary Maintenance for one year or 15000 miles!

CARY HICKEY...YOU ARE #1 IN MY BOOK!!!

by from SOUTH GLENS FALLS NY |

MY EXPERIENCE WITH CARY HICKEY AT NEW COUNTRY TOYOTA AND SCION IN SARATOGA WAS TRULY AMAZING. CARY IS THE PERFECT REPRESENTATION OF WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD BE LIKE. SHE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO FIND EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AND DELIVERS THE VEHICLE WITH A SMOOTH, QUICK PROCESS MAKING IT FUN ALL THE WAY THROUGH. AFTER MY EXPERIENCE WITH CARY, I FEEL AS IF I'M A FRIEND RATHER THAN A CUSTOMER.

New Country Toyota responded to this review

September 3, 2014

Dear Anthony, I thank you for taking the time out of your day to post a review on your New Country Toyota experience with Cary. She truly has a loyal following and does make her/our customers feel like family. It should be fun to purchase a new or used vehicle. We all try to make it just that! Cary's customers are always laughing and enjoying their time here. Best to you and thank you again for the kind review. Regards, Tony Erceg- General Manager

Thank you Christine Croft!

by from Wilton, NY |

Working with Christine Croft was a novel experience for me. I usually hate car shopping because the salespeople are usually pushy and arrogant . Christine made the experience leasing my new Prius C a pleasure. She is knowledgeable but not arrogant. She went out of her way to find the best fit for me and did not push options I didn't want.

Tacoma

by from Glens Falls, New York |

Just leased a 2015 Tacoma and couldn't be happier that I went with New Country Toyota. Every step of the process was very easy and they were very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. I would definitely recommend any one that is looking for a new car that they use New Country Toyota. My sales person Christine Croft was very helpful and found the exact truck that I wanted in just a few days and was nothing but excellent through out the whole process.

Great customer service

by from Burnt Hills Ny. |

My sales person Cristine Croft was great found me the truck I needed and wanted and was very helpful even when I was anxious about vehicle arrival Thank you .

Leasing was a pleasurable process

by from Wilton, NY |

Just wanted to express my appreciation and respect for the manner in which Christine Croft carried out her job in making sure I was able to once again reach a satisfactory leasing arrangement with New Country. She persisted in making sure any and all questions and concerns were addressed, went out of her way to make sure my budgeting goals were met and even took time to direct a card to my wife post-surgery. An A+ for her efforts in all respects!

Horrible Sevice Department Customer Service

by from saratoga springs ny |

I went with a friend to pick up their car after being serviced. I wanted to see for myself just how bad the customer service was that he tells me about all the time. Well...he was right! We had questions about the bill and the employee was very defensive right off the bat (because it was the end of the day). God forbid you have a question about how you were charged for the parts and labor. My friend was expecting the discount (through the discount program that he purchased) but it wasn't given to him because they price matched another dealerships quote. The employee pulled the keys away when we said we didn't agree with the bill amount and he said "you can't take your car then". According to my friend, the service manager is just as bad. So this must be the type of atmosphere and employee attitude they breed. They charged almost $800 for labor when they only worked on the car for 7-8 hours. On top of all of this, my friend previously saw a note in his "file" that said something similar to "customer does not want to pay for anything". The only reason he continues to go there is because the car was purchased there and he is supposed to get discounts on services. I know I will never ever recommend this dealership and I'm surprised nothing has changed after hearing how awful they are from many people.

New Country Toyota responded to this review

September 9, 2014

Amy R- I am sorry to hear of your disappointing experience. Our goals is so much different. I would be happy to meet with your friend to go over the billing and how we come up with pricing and make the quote up front. Our new service manager started about three months ago. He comes with over 20 years of experience; over half of that with Toyota and Lexus. I am not sure who you and your friend spoke to but would encourage your friend to visit me so we can review. Our goal is to exceed and please. I look forward to hearing from your friend. Thank you. Tony Erceg- General Manager

Be treated like a person, not a dollar sign. $$$

by from Clifton Park, New York |

I recently decided that, while I enjoyed my 05 Elantra, I missed my 98 corolla. Had it been in better condition, I would have kept it. I dread car shopping. But I was hoping to find something newer and affordable. Most of the dealerships I went to made me feel either like I was a dollar sign, or that they weren't willing to negotiate very much. A family member suggested New Country CP. And these guys were fantastic! They make you feel like you aren't being taken advantage of. They take the time to make sure you feel comfortable and happy with your purchase. I worked with Mike Roucci and Mike Kowala. These two were the best! They helped me out so much, and got my into a 2014 Toyota Corolla S. A lot nicer than my old 98, but there was still that Corolla feel. I love it! And a shout out to Jared for helping with all the final paperwork. He was very thorough and answered all of my questions. They aren't going to rush you into a sale. They want you to make the right choice for you, not for their bottom line. If you are shopping around, avoid other dealers. Just come here, and be treated like a person. Not a dollar sign!

CARY HICKEY...EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from GRANVILLE, NY |

MY EXPERIENCE PURCHASING A NEW CAR WAS SO SIMPLE & EASY THANKS TO CARY HICKEY. SHE MADE THE ENTIRE PROCESS A PLEASURE. WE LEFT WITH A CAMRY THAT WE LOVE AND ALSO FELT LIKE WE WERE FRIENDS INSTEAD OF CUSTOMERS WITH CARY. WE HAVE HAD GREAT FOLLOW UP WITH CARY ASKING IF THERE WAS ANYTHING SHE COULD DO FOR US....AND THIS WAS AFTER THE WE LEFT THE DEALERSHIP. THANKS AGAIN CARY, WE WILL SEE YOU FOR OUR NEXT VEHICLE AND WILL REFER ALL OF OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO YOU AND NEW COUNTRY IN SARATOGA.

NEW COUNTRY TOYOTA SARATOGA SPRINGS. GOOD DEAL....

by from Galway, New York |

Much appreciation to Christine Croft .... You made a long day tolerable and it certainly was a pleasure to work with you.... We love our FJ Rocky Ridge Cruiser.... I cannot write this without mentioning the Service Department.... The guys over there are great... They got our new rig in for its undercoating right away .... Always a pleasure to work with... Christine ....Thank you again for all your help.. And thanks for sending the cross patch...yes it does have a special meaning, thought I lost it.... All the best on your upcoming wedding.... Stay safe and healthy.

Great Experience

by from Staten Island, NY |

Christine Croft was just wonderful ! I ordered my car via phone at a price I couldn't believe! All I had to do was go in and pick up my car!!! Highly recommend her , the dealership and the Service department.

Excellent service and stress free

by from Ballston Spa, NY |

We were very pleased with the experience we had at New Country Toyota in Saratoga. Our salesperson was Dan Miller. Dan was very helpful, and very patient (we test drove 3 cars during two different visits) and he answered all of our questions. There was no pressure for us to make a decision. We definitely enjoyed working with Dan. He made a stressful time for us a positive experience. We love driving our new Camry Hybrid.