Cadillac of Naperville

1507 W. Ogden Ave., Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-836-1102
Used 866-888-9982
Service 877-236-5832

Creating customers for life!

Great experience

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

This dealership was very easy to work with. In and out service very well managed. I will for sure use this dealer again and again!

Cadillac of Naperville responded to this review

May 7, 2012

Thanks for your kind words! Welcome to the Cadillac of Naperville family.

Great Experience

by from schaumburg Il |

Great experience, negotiations were lasted hardly 10 mins. and I got what I was looking for my trade and for the car I was buying. Finance guy was great and took only 10 mins. to complete all paper work and explained everything in details. The only complain I have is they didnt fill up the tank of the car I bought which I think all dealers do as a courtesy. Overall good buying experience on a used car.

Don'nt think so !!!!!!

by from Westfield, Ill. |

Contacted about trade'n vehicle, was told to sell mine, then talk to them, ain't happen'n, if that's the way they do bussiness, won'nt get mine !!!!!!!!!!

Cadillac Buying Experience was not good at all

by from Naperville,IL |

I am from the same town so wanted to buy the cadillac from this dealer but my experience of dealing with this dealer was not great. I will give "F" grade. The prices are high compaired to other neighboring dealers as well as customer service is extremely poor. Same old tactics of putting pressure to buy the car.

Used car Purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

great experience, sales person very good i would recommend this dealership highly

No nonsense, excellent purchasing experience!

by from Skokie, IL |

I was in the market for a 2011 Cadillac Escalade. Did a ton of research as to how these vehicles are priced and figured out what my target price was. Sent out a request for quotes to most of the dealers in the area and the only one who could understand my no nonsense, way of working was JON BLAKE from Naperville Cadillac. Got the most advantageous offer from him and the purchasing experience was the best I've had by far. I would highly recommend buy a Cadillac from JON BLAKE at Naperville Cadillac.

Cadillac of Naperville responded to this review

January 25, 2012

Thanks for joining the Cadillac of Naperville family!

Great Overall Process

by from Plainfield, IL |

I had to walk out of another Cadillac dealer the night before. So of course I went to this dealer mad and expecting another terrible experience. To my surprise I didn't have any of the normal selling techniques that come with the purchase of the car/truck. This dealer beat every possible number I had received in prior days. My interest rate was 4 points lower and the extended warranty thousands less....with a better policy. This is the first time I have left a car dealer after buying a truck and didn't feel like I got ripped off. I will be back in a couple years, and send everyone I know their way! A+