Cadillac of Naperville

1507 W. Ogden Ave., Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-836-1102 New888-836-1102
Used 866-888-9982 Used866-888-9982
Service 877-236-5832 Service 877-236-5832

Where the people make the difference!

Wonderful Experience

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

I was actually referred by another dealer. Upon my arrival, I was greeted with having the door opened for me to come in. My experience only went up from there. The service I received from everyone I came in contact with was wonderful. My salesman was extremely helpful and made my car purchase very easy all the way around. They were very accommodating and I walked/drove out quite pleased and happy.

Cadillac of Naperville responded to this review

April 16, 2016

We're very happy we were able to help you with the purchase of your new car, Pat. Thank you so much for letting us know our efforts are appreciated. We'll be sure to share your feedback with our team. Thank you!

Great Service

by from chicago, Il |

Cadillac of Naperville made the buying process very easy from start to finish. The entire staff was professional and very helpful. I highly recommend this dealership.

Great Experience!

by from Aurora, Illinois |

My wife and I were very pleased with our buying experience at Naperville Cadillac. First experience with Cadillac and throughout the entire process the team did a great job answering all of our questions and helped us make a great decision on two new cars. Tim and Rafael are fantastic! We highly recommend Naperville Cadillac.

Excellent Service!!

by from Bolingbrook |

Excellent Service!!Enjoying my new Cadillac Srx4....couldn't be happier┐

Good service and great experience!

by from Niles, IL |

Michael was my sales rep and he did a great job taking care of me. He went over the vehicle with me entirely and followed up with me after the purchase to make sure everything was meeting my expectations. I was also helped by 2 other gentlemen and they were both pleasant to work with. The facility it self is very clean. I would recommend for future buyers.

Great dealership

by from Downers Grove,IL. |

Our salesman Paul Stonehouse was very knowledgeable about all aspects of the cars and service at Naperville Cadillac.He was also willing to take the time to answer any questions we had and made the buying process very pleasant.We are very happy with our purchase and felt he gave us a fair price on our trade-in and the price of the car we bought.After we had the car for a few days a wheel sensor had a fault service fixed the problem,washed,waxed and cleaned the interior of our car.Never had a better experience buying a car from any dealer.

Great Experience!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I don't know about the other reviews for this dealership, but I can honestly say it was one of the better experiences that I hadve had purchasing a car. And I've purchased a few. I saw the vehicle that I ultimatelypurchase on their website and although it is a "used" car, it's practically new. Pam, my sales person and Paul "Coach", made the experieince more like buying from friends than a dealer. The internet ad is what sold me though. It was great, very concise and described the car accurately. The photos didn't do the car justice and I believe I got a great deal! I couldn't be happier!!!

Cadillac of Naperville responded to this review

April 14, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us here at Cadillac of Naperville! We are very happy to have been able to help, and we'll be sure to share your comments with our team. Thanks, again!

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

by from Dubuque, IA |

Horrible experience. Bought a car sight-unseen via Cars.com. It was represented to be in "perfect" condition over the phone. My dad drove 750 miles round-trip and picked me up in order to pick up the car. Upon arrival, the window tint was not taken off as promised, it did not have navigation (as represented on their website and Cars.com) and it had minor door dings. Lastly, it had a fist sized crack in the back plastic bumper cover that occurred while the car was in their possession (not in photos). I gave them a chance to "make it right". At first, they offered to take $250 off the car and later moved to $1000.00. It would have been an expensive repair. I came home without the vehicle. I would expect better from a buy-here-pay-here lot. Not an upscale Cadillac dealer.

Great Salesman at grest deslership!

by from Aurora,il |

Was looking for a new car and affordable, didnt have quite good credit, the sales representitive George Gianaris was amazing, helped me through the whole buying process, very smart on his car knowledge, and very kind and helpful on helping my find what I wanted!

Very Disappointed

by from Naperville. , IL |

Extremely disappointed by the sales tactics used at this dealership. I honestly didn't think anyone still tried to sell cars like this , especially at the level of Cadillac. Previous luxury vehicles I have purchased were significantly better experiences where I didn't feel like I was trying to be hustled into a bad deal. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. Do yourself a favor and keep looking.