DELLA Toyota

32 Della Dr, Plattsburgh, NY 12901

Used 518-563-4131

Excellent Service, Friendly Staff

by from Plattsburgh, NY |

This was my first new vehicle I have ever leased and I was extremely happy with the quality of service and attention to detail I received from my salesman Jeremy Dowler. He went above and beyond to make sure that I got into the payment I wanted. He stayed in touch with me throughout the buying process and made sure there were no surprises in the end. I'm very satisfied with my new vehicle and would highly recommend Della Toyota and Jeremy to a friend if they are in the market for a new car or truck. Thank you and I'll be back for sure!

Awesome experience

by from Plattsburgh, NY |

This was my first experience leasing a vehicle and it couldn't have gone any better. My salesperson, Jeremy Dowler, went above and beyond to ensure I got the payment I wanted. This was not my first experience with a Toyota dealership, but my first with Della Toyota. In comparison, the staff at Della was friendly and easy to work with. I couldn't be happier with my new car and the service I received to make that happen!

Great Service!

by from Elizabethtown, NY |

Great costumer service! We just bought our family car with Della Toyota and from the moment we first arrived and having the car waiting for us (from calling to see if it was still available) to the sales person (Jeremy Dowler) hand waxing our car the day of pick up! I read the other reviews and I couldn't believe any of the negative ones.. the service here was outstanding and we really weren't that easy to deal with! We knew what we wanted :) Highly recommend... you won't be disappointed, especially if you ask for Jeremy Dowler!

Great Place!

by from Elizabethtown, NY |

We have been in the market for a bigger family vehicle for a while. We stumbled on a SUV we liked @ Della (their online site) It was actually @ a different Della dealership, however when my husband called Della Toyota answered. We wanted to test drive it.. when we arrived 30 minutes later, the car was waiting for us and so was the sales person.. and that was the first step to their amazing service! We didn't like the first car, but he quickly found us another that fit us PERFECT! With their wide selection of vehicles through out all the dealerships.. YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU WANT! I am very pleased with Della Toyota and I will recommend them to EVERYONE! Especially Jeremy Dowler, he was fantastic and actually used the words 'What can I do for you to make this deal happen' We told him, he delivered (with in reason of course :) ) Thank You Jeremy!

Awesome experience

by from Plattsburgh |

I recently decided to purchase a newer car. After weeks of online shopping I narrowed down to the Toyota Camry. I am so happy I did. My sales person Jon Kinsman was so wonderful to work with. I was nervous buying a used car and John made me feel comfortable with my decision. The process was fast and smooth. I will be referring my friends to John in the future. On a side not be aware they have popcorn in the showroom.....I ate way to much. :)

Cant say enough about John, Gary and Della

by from Silver lake |

I can not say enough about buying a new car at Della Toyota!!!! This is my 4th Toyota from Della. To go with a great price I get great service has well. My salesperson John has been great from the first sale. I have never had a sales person come to my office and pick up my cars for service then return them to the same spot washed and in better shape then I parked it. I have emailed him with an hour left in the day and got an oil change before I left plattsburgh. If you are looking for an honest straight forward deal the just email Gary,John and all the folks at Della!!! Great popcorn has well!

Dreadful customer service -- stay away from them!

by from Plattsburgh, NY |

We've finally given up trying to buy a car from Della Toyota in Plattsburgh -- I second the strongly negative reviews on this page. In all my years of car buying (roughly 40), I have never encountered such rudeness and contempt for the customer. Other reviews have had the same complaint about the salesman I dealt with, John, and the manager, Gary. Have been to the showroom several times, considering a new or used car. Finally, in response to an email advertising their 'special' on used cars, we searched the inventory on the website and found one that we were interested in -- I filled out the form to get a quote and was phoned back...by a salesperson in Queensbury, 110 miles away! Turns out the car wasn't in the Plattsburgh inventory at all, despite the way it was represented on the website; Plattsburgh people had no interest in helping me pursue this or clarifying the confusion - they were bizarrely rude, defensive, and impatient about it. If this is how they are when you're trying to buy a car, how would they be if you came in with a problem? Enough to make us drive the 110 miles to Queensbury -- or anywhere but to Della in Plattsburgh.

DELLA Toyota responded to this review

August 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with DELLA Toyota. Naturally poor reviews are never good to read , however are the unfortunate parts of running a successful business.Learn from mistakes. After reviewing your statements with management staff I was informed that all prices were honored once the confusion had cleared up. Once again from the team at DELLA Toyota, we are sorry for the miscommunication on our part and wish to extend to you our deepest apology for upsetting you to the point where you needed to write this poor review. As in any business we will grow and learn from our mistakes. After all we only human. DELLA Toyota is a 4 Time Presidents award winning dealer for customer satisfaction and sales excellence, only select dealers nation wide have earned this honer. The criteria for this award is derived by giving outstanding customer satisfaction in both sales and service as well as hitting sales volume objective. Tom Gilbert General Manager DELLA Toyota

Best Sales Experience

by from Daytona,Florida |

I recently visited Della Toyota in plattsburgh ny with no intention of purchasing a vehicle. It was a rainey tuesday afternoon. I was just driving through the lot when a sales person by the name Ryan came to our car greeted my husband and myself. He was very polite and asked us if we would like to come inside the dealership for warm coffee. Although he needed warm coffee more than us we accepted his offer. While inside my husband and I sat at his desk with him and explained what type of new vehicle we were interested us. The sales person Ryan then had us wait and he drove up in the new Toyta camery we own today! He must have been a mind reader because he picked the right exterrior and interrior color. He was very knowledgable about the car. After the test drive we could not say no. My husband and I have recomended many friends and family to Ryan I dont think we could ever repay him for all of his help. I hear nothing but great things about Della Toyota everywhere I go. I dont know how any imbasal could ever talk bad about this facility. We have traveled many of places and have been to many of dealerships. The exprince we had at Della Toyota scion was world class. Thanks to Della Toyota

Will never return

by from Plattsburgh, NY |

If I could give this dealership 0 stars, I would. I went into this dealership interested in purchasing a pre-owned vehicle. I found the Sales Representative that I dealt with to be extremely unprofessional, uneducated about the vehicle I was interested in and obnoxious. Not only did this representative take a personal phone call during my test drive but, he proceeded to yell out of the window during the test drive to a car next to us a stop light and have a conversation with the driver because he knew him. The representative also made some inappropriate comments about a customer who had come in previously who was receiving government assistance, called by fiance "bro" and proceeded to essentially tell us that our college degrees were pointless because my fiance is not working in a field that he went to school for. The vehicle that I was interested in was a 2012 and although it was a great deal, it had quite a few scratches on it and not once did the representative address these scratches. I would have probably taken the vehicle if the representative was not so unprofessional. Even though I called the dealership the next day after deciding I was not interested in purchasing the vehicle, the business manager sent me an email asking me when I would like to pick up my new car. I called him, explained that I had called the day prior saying I was not interested, was looking into other options and that his employee was extremely unprofessional, and all he had to say was "we have other sales people if you don't want to deal with "______" and are still interested in the car." He did not apologize for the service that I received and did not seem to care that the dealership lost out on $18,000 due to an employee's actions. I took my business to TJ Toyota in Potsdam and had an amazing experience!

Best salesman, Justin Glicksman

by from Tupper Lake, NY |

It was because of Justin Glicksman that I decided to buy my new hybrid camry at Della Toyota and not some other dealership. He was full of information, helpful, not high pressure, and he found the exact car I was looking for. Look for Justin when you go to Della to look at or buy a car.