Toyota of Naperville

1488 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-522-3931
Used 888-551-3728
Service 877-285-8090

Illinois' largest volume dealership! Search the largest selection of new and certified Toyota's in the Midwest

Brought a brand new 2013 RAV4

by from CHICAGO, IL |

This place is awesome. I drove from Chicago to this place to buy my RAV4. As you can figure out, the price is much lower than the Chicago dealer offer. That's why I would love to drive an hour to buy it. People are obviously more professional than some other dealership. Harvey is the guy to display all the feature in RAV4. If you interest in purchasing RAV4, go find this guy in dealership. He knows everything about RAV4.

Great Service Great Team Sienna 2015

by from Darien,Il |

This is the second car purchase we have made at this dealership. We have worked with Tod Craft and he is wonderful to work with. He made the process easy and provided us with excellent care. We highly recommend this dealership!!

will never shop anywhere else for a Toyota

by from Southwest Michigan |

I drove 2 1/2 hours to this dealership because they seemed to be willing to make the strongest effort to meet my needs regarding trade in and pricing. From the beginning of the process to the very end, everyone was super friendly and in no way, shape or form pushy. From the two sales guys (Robert and Kris) to the Sales Manager (Peter) to the marketing/tech guy (Push) to the Business Manager (Eren)....everyone made sure I was comfortable with the whole process. Ive been to many dealerships over the years, and all I can say is this is the first one where everyone I was involved with was equally interested in what my goals were for the outcome of the transaction.

Buy your next car from Toyota of Naperville

by from Naperville, IL |

Buying a car at Toyota of Naperville was an extremely pleasant experience. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff answered all my questions and handled all my concerns. Go see my man Jose Rivera and he will take great care of you!!

Excellent Team

by from Geneva |

I went into Naperville Toyota looking for a new car for my wife. I was greeted by Tom Clancey from their sales team. Tom proceeded to give me information on the various cars we were looking at. Once I decided the model car that I was interested in he provided me with all of my options from purchase to lease. I have purchased and leased many vehicles in my lifetime and I can honestly say that Tom and his entire team treated me better than I have EVER been treated my a dealership. I would reccomend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new Car.

Great service

by from Justice |

Very organized and professional service. Happy with the purchase and the easiness of the transaction. Would highly recommend it!!!

Excellent Experience, Great customer service!

by from Naperville, IL |

This dealership is one of the best I've ever visited. Very friendly and extremely knowledgeable people. Tom Lapas knew all the technical features of virtually all the cars in and out, and he made our buying experience hasslefree.The test driving experience was great. I would recommend all my friends and family to buy from this dealership! The only qualm that I had was the I was not shown all the features of my bought car as per the official Toyota checklist. But overall, a great experience. I'll highly recommend Tom Lapas if you want someone extremely knowledgeable and courteous to help you out with your next Toyota purchase.

Nice facility...poor customer service

by from Naperville il |

Quality facility and good inventory selection. I found the sales team to be very arrogant and not receptive to negotiation on pricing. My experience was that the price was take it or leave it and the follow up on my offer was non-existent. Toyota of Oakbrook was vastly superior in customer service. My recommendation is to stay away.

Leased a Toyota Corolla 2015

by from Naperville, Il |

Went in there on a Saturday afternoon and everything went smoothly. My salesman was Kris Kosinski and he did a great job introducing me to their plans and walked me through the whole process neatly.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!

by from Naperville, IL |

I went to purchase a used car and my experience was great! A sales lady named Lucy helped me with everything. She was knowledgeable, and was able to answer all my questions. She made my experience here completely worth it and stress free. I had my two year old son with me and they have many children stations to keep them occupied while she made the buying experience a breeze. I will definitely tell all my friends and family to come to this location because of the service i received from this employee.

Great Buying Experience

by from Naperville, Il |

Brian McGinley was great to work with and the main reason bought from Naperville. Extremely knowledgeable on the Toyota product line and car industry. We were about to buy from another dealer due to pricing when he called and said he had worked things out with management to beat their offer.